ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   ****OFFICIAL 2022 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=342812)

staylor26 03-08-2022 06:08 PM

This is what happens when you try to make a pick while on Grindr at the same time.

Titty Meat 03-08-2022 06:21 PM

I was more worried about the error my pressure cooker was throwing me tbh. 1 sec

Titty Meat 03-08-2022 06:23 PM

Buffalo Bills Select:George Karlaftis EDGE, Purdue

Ok someone message the next dude for me

RealSNR 03-08-2022 06:38 PM

Karlaftis was guy I thought was BPA when the Raiders were on the clock, but I couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger on another DE when the team already has Crosby and Ngakoue and so many other problems that need fixing.

TambaBerry 03-08-2022 06:38 PM

straight wrecking my board thanks everyone

staylor26 03-08-2022 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 16180910)

Yea, getting brutal.

But this would’ve been trade up range.

Veach won’t have to sit still like you.

GloucesterChief 03-08-2022 06:48 PM

The Tennessee Titans select Treylon Burks, WR Arkansas

Julio Jones is getting old and injury prone. Titans look to add another weapon in the passing game to compliment AJ Brown. IOL is also an issue but the Tits want to grab a WR before they are left with slim pickings.

DJ's left nut 03-08-2022 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 16180910)

90% likely you’re getting a reprieve from me. Olave was my guy for TB.

DJ's left nut 03-08-2022 06:50 PM

In the car but Tampa takes Zion Johnson — I’ll fix the formatting later.

staylor26 03-08-2022 06:51 PM

3-4 guys I’d be happy with, but not ecstatic any means.

staylor26 03-08-2022 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16180931)
In the car but Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Zion Johnson — I’ll fix the formatting later.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Zion Johnson, IOL, Boston College

Done.

I’ll send the PM too.

TambaBerry 03-08-2022 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 16180933)
3-4 guys I’d be happy with, but not ecstatic any means.

i have one guy that im pretty high on but not a need position

kccrow 03-08-2022 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 16180679)
Gotta do it. I think he's kind of twiggy, but he'll still be a good player in the NFL. **** it.

The Las Vegas Raiders select Chris Olave, WR, Ohio State

Probably going to get gouged at the end when we compare where he was actually taken with where I took him, but don't really care. I think he makes the most sense, and since there's no trading up and down, this is what I would do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 16180695)
The Arizona Cardinals select Kaiir Elam, CB, Florida

It was between CB and Edge for the Cardinals but the edge class is ****ing deep and I’m not passing on the chance to get a talent like Elam. McCreary was looked at but those arms are short man….shit.

Never go to explain my choice for NE given I was at work... Good to see the other two players I was considering at 21 for New England went immediately aftward. Holy smokes.

I have a feeling Bill reverts to his old ways of turning mid-round and gently used turds into studs at WR rather than risk another K'Neal Harry flop.

As for DBs, it's been 12 years since Bill grabbed one in the 1st. He grabs most of those guys in the 2nd and 3rd.

I think, with Brown a FA this year and Wynn a FA in 23, Bill will address the trenches. The only player that really would have given me significant pause here would have been Dax Hill. He's a prototype to replace Bill's favorite in Devin McCourty.

Rain Man 03-08-2022 08:38 PM

Onto the stage walks a balding older gentlemen.

Rain Man 03-08-2022 08:45 PM

https://productplacementblog.com/wp-...ow-780x439.jpg

"Okay, we're not going to make a big show out of this. We're just going to make our pick and go home, not show a bunch of video or hug or cry like a bunch of pansy-a**es.

We're not going to pick some prima donna quarterback because we've already got a quarterback. And a quarterback only needs one wide receiver if he's playing it right, so we're not taking one of those. This is football, a man's sport. We're going to take someone who blocks or tackles or one of those other manly things.

In fact, we're going to take someone who can do everything, and if you don't like it, we'll see how you like my foot up your a**.

The Green Bay Packers select Trey McBride, TE, Colorado State University.

Now go home and get a job.