ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Brain Tumor (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=294345)

MTG#10 09-06-2015 10:17 AM

We haven't always gotten along on here and you probably think I'm a douche but life is bigger than message board spats and I'm happy that you're ok. Praying for a speedy recovery.

Iowanian 09-06-2015 10:23 AM

Keep on keepin on Joe dirt.

For some reason, I have the strangest need to tell my Mrs that I have a brain tumor when she gets back from her run.....you know, as a symbol of solidarity for your recovery.

Bwana 09-06-2015 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 11707423)
Aces. Got a bit of a headache and I am missing half of my chest hair due to akg stickies. (Feel like Steve Carrell in 40 year old virgin.). Docs think everything went well.

Thanks to all of you for the well wishes. Best family away from real family that a person could have.

Great news stay strong and may you have a speedy recovery. :thumb:

Donger 09-06-2015 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 11707423)
Aces. Got a bit of a headache and I am missing half of my chest hair due to akg stickies. (Feel like Steve Carrell in 40 year old virgin.). Docs think everything went well.

Thanks to all of you for the well wishes. Best family away from real family that a person could have.

I'm pulling for you that the diagnosis comes back as positive as possible.

Donger 09-06-2015 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave (Post 11706135)
Both of mine were in the same location.

Hopefully, for Sac, his aren't the same type as mine.

I've actually meant to ask you about yours, but didn't want to be invasive.

My dad's were deep in each hemisphere, frontal lobe. And, connected across the corpus callosum.

BigMeatballDave 09-06-2015 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 11708852)
I've actually meant to ask you about yours, but didn't want to be invasive.

My dad's were deep in each hemisphere, frontal lobe. And, connected across the corpus callosum.

Oh wow! His were far more invasive than mine. Both were visible under the skull flap.

BigMeatballDave 09-06-2015 11:38 AM

And, Donger. I'm completely fine with any questions about it.

JD10367 09-06-2015 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 11704796)
You guys are the best. Seriously.

I was going to try and sneak out and walk over to my cousins tailgate party but they said I couldn't take the wires and hoses out without setting off the alarms. ****ers.

Oh, I even turned down night two of offered hummers. I figured that sleep was important at this point. Although I was shocked how fast her shirt came off and how easy she was able to manipulate the drawstring on a hospital gown.

Again, you guys are the best.

Go Chiefs!

Pics!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 11707432)
Sac, You finally woke up . we won the superbowl man !

That was nice of you. Given this place, I would've expected "Pioli and Haley just said Cassel would be starting on opening day!"

Saccopoo 09-06-2015 02:20 PM

Man, I got a ****ing headache. Looks like applesauce and soup for Sacc for the next couple of weeks.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-06-2015 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 11709178)
Man, I got a ****ing headache. Looks like applesauce and soup for Sacc for the next couple of weeks.

I will have a big, fatty-licious cheeseburger in your honor.

Have some morphine in mine!

Mr. Flopnuts 09-06-2015 02:25 PM

Quote:

Best wishes brother.

BigMeatballDave 09-06-2015 02:35 PM

Quote:

Have they given you anything for pain?

Saccopoo 09-06-2015 02:45 PM

I've been trying to be a tough guy and Tylenol is what I have had to this point. I'm getting kicked out of the hospital today and I think that I will make sure that they provide at least a Percocet bottle or something nefarious like that.

Meatloaf 09-06-2015 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 11709266)
I've been trying to be a tough guy and Tylenol is what I have had to this point. I'm getting kicked out of the hospital today and I think that I will make sure that they provide at least a Percocet bottle or something nefarious like that.

There's no place like home, Sacc. Just need to take it easy for a few days. NOT, due to your surgery, but to prepare for our season opener!!! Take care.

BigMeatballDave 09-06-2015 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 11709266)

They should give you a script for something good. I was given a script for Hydrocodone last year and Oxycodone last month.