ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=309314)

ChiefBlueCFC 10-15-2018 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedRaider56 (Post 13818782)
Notice how #52 tackles Hunt as he is going towards the ball. no call..
refs bias clearly showing.

HAHAHA omg I saw him push him and prevent him from running his route how he wanted to, but I somehow have completely missed him tackling him right before Tyreek catches ball! Officials are freaking joke when New England is on the field :shake:

bowener 10-15-2018 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedRaider56 (Post 13818782)
Notice how #52 tackles Hunt as he is going towards the ball. no call..
refs bias clearly showing.

****. I hadn't noticed that somehow, but that is a bullshit no call that certainly would have gone against us.

Pitt Gorilla 10-15-2018 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13818665)
This play made me uneasy. I don't like Mahomes taking this chance on 1st and 10 from his own 25.

https://i.imgur.com/7EjfTZM.gif

It's scary, but it's Mahomes. He trusts his receivers to go and make a play. Of course, if the receiver misses it, it's an easy pick. Honestly, though, that's why I love the guy; he empowers his teammates.

Pitt Gorilla 10-15-2018 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13818641)
Yep. That's a no look.

https://i.imgur.com/OMRttaY.gif

Yeah, you can really tell by how the OLB jumps out of his skin in the wrong direction.

cum-inducing.

DJ's left nut 10-15-2018 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC (Post 13820506)
HAHAHA omg I saw him push him and prevent him from running his route how he wanted to, but I somehow have completely missed him tackling him right before Tyreek catches ball! Officials are freaking joke when New England is on the field :shake:

Oh come on.

I'm sure New England just played a completely clean game. And it was coincidental that the one time they happened to commit a penalty ended up off-set by one of the most ticky tack holding calls you'll ever see away from the play...

Hometowned a bit last night, for sure.

O.city 10-15-2018 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 13820687)
Oh come on.

I'm sure New England just played a completely clean game. And it was coincidental that the one time they happened to commit a penalty ended up off-set by one of the most ticky tack holding calls you'll ever see away from the play...

When they had the offsetting penalty, I told me wife that Fuller better have ****ing tackled the dude for them to call that.

But no.

It's unbelievable.

SAUTO 10-15-2018 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 13820694)
When they had the offsetting penalty, I told me wife that Fuller better have ****ing tackled the dude for them to call that.

But no.

It's unbelievable.

I didn't even see a Jersey stretch

O.city 10-15-2018 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13820697)
I didn't even see a Jersey stretch

Hell no there wasn't. That was just bullshit.

Rain Man 10-15-2018 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 13820687)
Oh come on.

That completely annoyed me. I was gasping that New England finally had a penalty called against them, and then they called the offsetting. The TV showed the alleged Chiefs' foul and the announcer said something like, "well, the foul occurred in a way that we can't see". Total screw job.

Buehler445 10-15-2018 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13820702)
That completely annoyed me. I was gasping that New England finally had a penalty called against them, and then they called the offsetting. The TV showed the alleged Chiefs' foul and the announcer said something like, "well, the foul occurred in a way that we can't see". Total screw job.

I wish we could get some of that shit.

Or even the 11 plays inside the 5 the Faid got to win their game.

What a ****ing joke the NFL officiating is.

SAUTO 10-15-2018 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 13820739)
I wish we could get some of that shit.

Or even the 11 plays inside the 5 the Faid got to win their game.

What a ****ing joke the NFL officiating is.

Just wait a year or two...

The Franchise 10-15-2018 04:30 PM

What about the false start call on Erving......where they didn't show the replay of it.

Call a penalty? Then show a ****ing replay....otherwise I'm calling bullshit every time.

Easy 6 10-15-2018 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Pest (Post 13820754)
Call a penalty? Then show a ****ing replay....otherwise I'm calling bullshit every time.

Imon Yourside 10-15-2018 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13820702)

wtf really?

Pitt Gorilla 10-19-2018 09:55 PM

What kind of ****-****ing morons let this thread drop?