ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Later, Chiefsplanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=242925)

Frazod 03-23-2011 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHorse (Post 7511293)
I hope I would not be missed. That would mean I had spent my life on here like you do. There are only a certain few who want to be "King of the Dipshits". You can have it bro.

I'll stick with the casual posting.

I'll leave soon enough.

Write if you get work.

J Diddy 03-23-2011 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7511298)
Well, somebody else will need to run that one, since I'll obviously be in top contention. It seems I'll get most of Dane's votes, too. LMAO

Well I'd do it but I just ain't got that much gumption. What Ron White's Grandpa used to say about him applies to me. "That boy's got a lot of quit in him"

Baby Lee 03-23-2011 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7511291)
To the contrary, I'm thrilled with your timely contribution to this thread. :thumb:

Anyone? Help? I fear my 'douchiness' is suppressing my Id. I'd love the insight to evolve from 'douche who doesn't hate others' to 'asshole who hates everyone.'

Someone, help me achieve Fradzom, it appears Fraz is incapable.

This is such a wonderful place, perhaps the best on earth for earning eternal hate for FAILING to hate those whom others hate, even if you have no hate for those who hate others who you don't.

Iowanian 03-23-2011 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MotherLover (Post 7511289)
There needs to be some clarification on this? Is a "butthurt pussy" one that has had their vagina hurt by some random anus or is it one that contains a sore butt and a vagina?

In the case of Crazyhorse and a couple of others, it's pretty apparent to me that the OB sneezed during the episiotomy, and the outhouse shares an open room with the playground.

Frazod 03-23-2011 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 7511307)
Anyone? Help? I fear my 'douchiness' is suppressing my Id. I'd love the insight to evolve from 'douche who doesn't hate others' to 'asshole who hates everyone.'

It's a personal journey of discovery, really. I can only point you down the path.

J Diddy 03-23-2011 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 7511307)

This is such a wonderful place, perhaps the best on earth for earning eternal hate for FAILING to hate those whom others hate, even if you have no hate for those who hate others who you don't.

I got lost on the first hate.

J Diddy 03-23-2011 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7511311)
In the case of Crazyhorse and a couple of others, it's pretty apparent to me that the OB sneezed during the episiotomy, and the outhouse shares an open room with the playground.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I bet they spend more money a month on tp than cable.

CrazyHorse 03-23-2011 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7511311)

You're trying too hard. It seems almost desperate.

Just let it flow.............Chuckles.

You'll get it.

Donger 03-23-2011 12:40 PM

Frazod is a dick.

Frazod 03-23-2011 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MotherLover (Post 7511314)
I got lost on the first hate.

BL's big into impressing himself with his rhetorical nonsense. He gives himself a free pat on the back for every poster who openly admits to being baffled by his bullshit.

That's one. So far.

Frazod 03-23-2011 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7511320)
Frazod is a dick.

What, that's it? :D

CrazyHorse 03-23-2011 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MotherLover (Post 7511316)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I bet they spend more money a month on tp than cable.

Im married and have Dish. You're damn right I spend more on TP.

Donger 03-23-2011 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7511323)
What, that's it? :D

Little dick?

Iowanian 03-23-2011 12:43 PM

If I tried any harder, I'd have to post while wearing my C-PAP machine to avoid a low oxygen blackout.

I can order an ice pack if your delicates have become chapped. Why the over-reaction? Were you once Hulk-Glove-butt punched by your Uncle Rex Ryan?

Frazod 03-23-2011 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7511326)
Little dick?

Nice try, but I sense your heart's just not in it.