ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay on the Outs? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=338098)

htismaqe 06-07-2021 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 15700156)
Rodgers won’t be traded this year. They’ll tell him to sit at home if he pouts.

Leverage is 100% with the Packers

Exactly.

staylor26 06-07-2021 12:34 PM

Quote:

KnowMo can’t accept this reality.

RunKC 06-07-2021 12:35 PM

It’s not going to work out for Denver either bc next Spring tons of teams will be in on Rodgers including the Dolphins if/when Tua doesn’t work out and they have multiple first round picks.

So if Denver does happen to get him next Spring they’ll be ****ed anyway bc they’ll have to give up a huge haul to do it

staylor26 06-07-2021 12:38 PM

KnowMo: Look at Peter King’s opinion on the Rodgers situation!

Superturtle: You left this part out...

KnowMo: Well that’s just Peter King’s opinion!

LMAO LMAO LMAO

Quesadilla Joe 06-07-2021 12:44 PM

Quote:

Yes, they could do that and totally destroy the relationship with the Packers' greatest player ever.

But eventually they'll come to the realization that Rodgers has more value now than he ever will, and that Denver is so desperate to end the past 5 years of suck that they don't need half of the league to compete for Rodgers to get a massive haul for him. All Green Bay has to do is convince the Broncos that they really are willing to let him sit for the year if they don't pony up.

Sassy Squatch 06-07-2021 12:46 PM

"Denver is so desperate to end the past 5 years of suck"

LMAO God Damn, if even Knowmo can admit it it must be bad.

staylor26 06-07-2021 12:48 PM

I thought that relationship was already totally destroyed, hence why Rodgers is going to retire before he plays for the Packers again?

LMAO

You don’t even make sense.

RunKC 06-07-2021 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe (Post 15700175)
Yes, they could do that and totally destroy the relationship with the Packers' greatest player ever.

But eventually they'll come to the realization that Rodgers has more value now than he ever will, and that Denver is so desperate to end the past 5 years of suck that they don't need half of the league to compete for Rodgers to get a massive haul for him. All Green Bay has to do is convince the Broncos that they really are willing to let him sit for the year if they don't pony up.

The Packers would have the Broncos and 10 other teams begging them for Rodgers next Spring. There are only a handful of elite QB’s in the league and that won’t change next Spring.

If you want the Packers to pick up the phone and listen then I suggest you offer them Chubb, Jeudy, multiple 1st’s and a 2nd

htismaqe 06-07-2021 12:49 PM

https://external-content.duckduckgo....119&f=1&nofb=1

Mile High Mania 06-07-2021 12:52 PM

Just checking... Rodgers is still a Packer, yeah? Ok, nothing new - yet this thread keeps on rocking.

staylor26 06-07-2021 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 15700188)
Just checking... Rodgers is still a Packer, yeah? Ok, nothing new - yet this thread keeps on rocking.

^

Realistic Broncos fan. Take notes KnowMo.

Side note: didn’t KnowMo call you an “Uncle Tom”? LMAO

staylor26 06-07-2021 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 15700182)
The Packers would have the Broncos and 10 other teams begging them for Rodgers next Spring. There are only a handful of elite QB’s in the league and that won’t change next Spring.

If you want the Packers to pick up the phone and listen then I suggest you offer them Chubb, Jeudy, multiple 1st’s and a 2nd

Why would they wait on a potential bidding war when they can trade him right now for a couple late 1st round picks, Hamler, Ojemudia, and their choice of Lock or Bridgewater?

LMAO LMAO LMAO

Quesadilla Joe 06-07-2021 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 15700182)

How much value do you think a 39 year old QB who sat out a full season the year prior will have? It's certainly not as much as a 38 year old QB who is fresh off an MVP season.

I don't even think I'd want the Broncos to pursue Rodgers next offseason if we had to give up what it would take to get him this year. I'd much rather use those resources to trade up for a QB who is two decades younger and $40,000,000 cheaper.

Quesadilla Joe 06-07-2021 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 15700190)
^

Realistic Broncos fan. Take notes KnowMo.

Side note: didn’t KnowMo call you an “Uncle Tom”? LMAO

This was his shtick when the Broncos were rumored to be interested in Peyton Manning. This is what he does.

staylor26 06-07-2021 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe (Post 15700193)
How much value do you think a 39 year old QB who sat out a full season the year prior will have? It's certainly not as much as a 38 year old QB who is fresh off an MVP season.

I don't even think I'd want the Broncos to pursue Rodgers next offseason if we had to give up what it would take to get him this year. I'd much rather use those resources to trade up for a QB who is two decades younger and $40,000,000 cheaper.

LMAO

Well then, sounds like your dream will completely die when Rodgers isn’t a Bronco at the start of TC.