ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ****The Tyreek Hill Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=299634)

WhiteWhale 09-15-2018 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13730938)
He's a latter day Bob Hayes.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-GHGXpt5oZI?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hayes was a track guy who could catch.

Reek is a football player with elite track speed, and unparallelled game speed. Take Randy Moss. Whack off 6 inches (huh huh huh), and give him elite COD ability and incredible explosiveness.

Hill's career, barring any major ****-ups or injuries, will immensely surpass that of Bullet Bob. He's Steve Smith but better. He's faster and has that running back body.

WhiteWhale 09-15-2018 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13730757)
There's no WR in the league I would want over Tyreek right now.

I've been screaming for a season now.

Only Alex Smith could have held Hill to under 1200 yards last year.

He was running wide open ALL DAY LONG.

WhiteWhale 09-15-2018 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 13730946)
Exactly.

Tyreek paired with Pat's arm is a defensive coordinators nightmare.

Incidentally the same thing has been giving me wet dreams for the past 10 months.

ThaVirus 09-15-2018 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 13730792)
IIRC though, I think Boss was the first one to compare him to Steve Smith, and that looks dead on.
A faster Smith.

Boss says everything's first because he just throws ridiculous claims at the wall all day so, when something good does happen, he can quote himself after the fact like he's some type of guru.

You just don't see all the absurd garbage he throws out there that doesn't come true.

rabblerouser 09-15-2018 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13730757)
There's no WR in the league I would want over Tyreek right now.

HARD CO-SIGN

rabblerouser 09-15-2018 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 13730792)
IIRC though, I think Boss was the first one to compare him to Steve Smith, and that looks dead on.
A faster Smith.

I get it, because in his prime, Steve Smith Sr could just take the game over, you just couldn't defend him.

The Panthers got to a Super Bowl with Jake Delhomme at QB and John Friggin' Fox as a head coach...and were tied with NE in the last minutes of the 4th qtr of said SB...

I mean, Reek is in a class of his own, but SS is an apt enough comparison.

duncan_idaho 09-15-2018 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 13729877)
She forgave him. Why can’t everyone else?

A depressingly high percentage of women forgive and stay with their abusers. Her forgiving him is not a unique occurrence and can’t be taken as proof she stayed because he hasn’t done it again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 13731067)
But but but his wife told him...

My wife didn’t tell me that people who abuse women are pieces of shit. I’ve held that opinion for a long time.

All her work did was frame that opinion with the depressing reality of how many women stay - especially when children are involved - and how rarely “I just lost my temper that one time” is a true statement.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 13730744)
I'll take an XL.

**** Drunken Idaho.

Enjoy your jersey.

DRM08 09-15-2018 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 13731225)
Hayes was a track guy who could catch.

Reek is a football player with elite track speed, and unparallelled game speed. Take Randy Moss. Whack off 6 inches (huh huh huh), and give him elite COD ability and incredible explosiveness.

Hill's career, barring any major ****-ups or injuries, will immensely surpass that of Bullet Bob. He's Steve Smith but better. He's faster and has that running back body.

He has a chance to break the Moss record for single season receiving TD’s. Maybe not this year but in the near future. Pat’s arm, vision, and aggressiveness mixed with Tyreek’s insane speed could be the most lethal combo in football history. Just need more experience for Pat.

chiefstothehouse 09-15-2018 09:43 AM

Could have a big game tomorrow, too.

SAUTO 09-15-2018 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 13731257)
Boss says everything's first because he just throws ridiculous claims at the wall all day so, when something good does happen, he can quote himself after the fact like he's some type of guru.

You just don't see all the absurd garbage he throws out there that doesn't come true.

Multiple 6000 yard seasons just sounds crazy right now

philfree 09-15-2018 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 13731273)
A depressingly high percentage of women forgive and stay with their abusers. Her forgiving him is not a unique occurrence and can’t be taken as proof she stayed because he hasn’t done it again.

My wife didn’t tell me that people who abuse women are pieces of shit. I’ve held that opinion for a long time.

All her work did was frame that opinion with the depressing reality of how many women stay - especially when children are involved - and how rarely “I just lost my temper that one time” is a true statement.

Enjoy your jersey.

Are suggesting he has? Do you have information proving such?

Simply Red 09-15-2018 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 13731264)
HARD CO-SIGN

firm double concur.

New World Order 09-15-2018 02:03 PM

TYREEK HILL IS GOING TO KICK PITTSBURGH'S ASS

Easy 6 09-15-2018 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 13731595)
TYREEK HILL IS GOING TO KICK PITTSBURGH'S ASS

I tend to think they're gonna sell out to stop Reek

And thats fine by me, it'll just help Kelce and Watkins get going

Hog's Gone Fishin 09-15-2018 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13731596)
I tend to think they're gonna sell out to stop Reek

And thats fine by me, it'll just help Kelce and Watkins get going

Tyreek can't be stopped ! Too fast.