ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Falcons taking calls on Julio Jones (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=338036)

RunKC 06-07-2021 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 15700006)
You aren't wining SB's with Tannehill, as in multiple, continuous contention, but that Titans team could absolutely find itself in the SB this season.

Seemingly every goddamn year there's a Tannehill-level QB in the SB.

To write them off with "oh oh oh Ryan Tannehill" i think that's silly.

Yup. The early 2000’s before the Patriots dynasty was wild. Trent Dilfer, Kerry Collins, Rich Gannon. All in the Super Bowl.

Hell Rex Grossman was in the ****ing Super Bowl ROFL

You can make it but you better have an insanely talented team

RealSNR 06-07-2021 11:01 AM

The Tits just got a whole lot scarier.

You thought they were imposing as a 9-win team? Just wait until they win 10 games this year!

staylor26 06-07-2021 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 15700034)
Yup. The early 2000’s before the Patriots dynasty was wild. Trent Dilfer, Kerry Collins, Rich Gannon. All in the Super Bowl.

Hell Rex Grossman was in the ****ing Super Bowl ROFL

You can make it but you better have an insanely talented team

And the Titans still have a below average defense...

duncan_idaho 06-07-2021 11:12 AM

What’s funny is seeing/hearing some Titans fans say they have a better D than KC and acting like the Chiefs OL is still a huge weakness.

I realize they added some draft picks and Bud Dupree to an absolutely awful D. That’s nice.

The Chiefs added a stud DT and have young guys poised to greatly upgrade their LB spot.

Oh, and the Chiefs D was already a LOT better.

htismaqe 06-07-2021 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 15700059)
What’s funny is seeing/hearing some Titans fans say they have a better D than KC and acting like the Chiefs OL is still a huge weakness.

I realize they added some draft picks and Bud Dupree to an absolutely awful D. That’s nice.

The Chiefs added a stud DT and have young guys poised to greatly upgrade their LB spot.

Oh, and the Chiefs D was already a LOT better.

Exactly.

This team didn't have much of a pass rush last year and made the Super Bowl. That's the one weakness they still have.

The offensive line is going to be a huge difference maker this year, a lot of people are sleeping on this.

staylor26 06-07-2021 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15700064)
Exactly.

This team didn't have much of a pass rush last year and made the Super Bowl. That's the one weakness they still have.

The offensive line is going to be a huge difference maker this year, a lot of people are sleeping on this.

I’d be willing to bet that Reed improves our pass rusher more than anybody expects.

htismaqe 06-07-2021 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 15700069)
I’d be willing to bet that Reed improves our pass rusher more than anybody expects.

Yeah, I think so too.

I think Chris Jones on the outside creates interesting issues for opposing offenses as well.

Going to be interesting.