ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay on the Outs? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=338098)

staylor26 06-03-2021 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe (Post 15696261)
In order to receive his workout bonus he'd have to attend 85% of Green Bay's offseason program, which began on May 24th. He's already lost it. If he skips the three mandatory minicamp practices he'll lose an additional $100k.

Either way, that’s entirely different from retiring, and losing millions, while missing out at a shot at another championship on a SB caliber roster.

LMAO

You’re living in fantasy land. The Packers are just as dug in as Rodgers. He has no real leverage.

Even his friend AJ Hawk doesn’t think there’s a chance that he actually retires.

TEX 06-04-2021 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 15696053)
It will really suck when you wake up from your Aaron Rodgers fantasy on September 12th to see Drew Lock starting at QB for Denver.

:doh!:

TEX 06-04-2021 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe (Post 15695870)
Green Bay has totally misread this entire situation. He made them aware very early in the offseason he wanted out and there still isn't a resolution. If the situation was fixable it would've already been fixed. Rodgers has already forgone a $500k workout bonus, he's in this for the long haul.

But the real question is, are you gonna keep tabs on Lock's practice touchdowns??? LMAO

FlaChief58 06-04-2021 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 15696543)
But the real question is, are you gonna keep tabs on Lock's practice touchdowns??? LMAO

Touchdowns? Pfft... The important thing is how he Huddles the guys.

big nasty kcnut 06-04-2021 09:55 AM

My question does denver have any wide receiver?

Mile High Mania 06-04-2021 10:54 AM

Still a Packer, eh? I’m stunned.

Chieftain 06-04-2021 11:35 AM

It must be depressing to be a donko fan right about now. You have to face Mahomes for the next 15 years and play him twice each year in your division. So much losing to be witnessed. I can't imagine knowing my life's fate as a fan would be to witness so much losing and see the team I hate the most keep winning championships. It's almost as bad as a long prison sentence.

BlackOp 06-04-2021 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 15696666)
Still a Packer, eh? I’m stunned.

Hey...you guys might sign Garoppolo next year. That's something to look forward to...comparatively.

BlackOp 06-04-2021 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chieftain (Post 15696742)
It must be depressing to be a donko fan right about now. You have to face Mahomes for the next 15 years and play him twice each year in your division. So much losing to be witnessed. I can't imagine knowing my life's fate as a fan would be to witness so much losing and see the team I hate the most keep winning championships. It's almost as bad as a long prison sentence.

I happened to check out the Orangemane site...to gauge the temperature of the Rodgers situation.

Holy shit they have some homers over there...they really do still think they are some elite franchise. They were a 5-11 team...ROFL

One gem that is noteworthy was someone said PFF rated them as #3 roster in the entire NFL...not even the AFC. Wow..

They dont have a single player in the top 3 (arguably) at their position...Chiefs have 5. Kelce, Mahomes, Hill, Jones and HoneyBadger.

The delusion is strong over there...

Quesadilla Joe 06-04-2021 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chieftain (Post 15696742)

Every year is a new year. What the Chiefs do is irrelevant. The Chiefs winning a Super Bowl, losing in a Super Bowl or missing the playoffs altogether doesn't really matter to me. All that matters to me is what is going on with the Broncos.

Sassy Squatch 06-04-2021 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe (Post 15696885)
Every year is a new year. What the Chiefs do is irrelevant. The Chiefs winning a Super Bowl, losing in a Super Bowl or missing the playoffs altogether doesn't really matter to me. All that matters to me is what is going on with the Broncos.

Do you understand how unbelievably reeruned you sound typing that on a Chiefs messageboard?

RunKC 06-04-2021 01:14 PM

Quote:

All that matters to me is what is going on with the Broncos.

What’s going on with the Broncos?

Von Miller:

Quote:

“We’re all trying to do this thing together. I just want to win and compete. We’ve lost to the Kansas City Chiefs five years in a row. I want to change that s***. I try to change it, and you’ve got to be a great teammate. You’ve got to be a great leader to get us over the hump.”
LMAO

ToxSocks 06-04-2021 01:15 PM

Quote:

You're a liar. But that's cool, i get it. Chin up buttercup, put your tough face on.

Quesadilla Joe 06-04-2021 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15696887)
Do you understand how unbelievably reeruned you sound typing that on a Chiefs messageboard?

99% of my posts here have been Bronco related.

staylor26 06-04-2021 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe (Post 15696891)
99% of my posts here have been Bronco related.

And 99.9% of those posts were before the Chiefs became the standard of the entire NFL. You only pop up when there’s a glimmer of hope now.

Because you’re a troll and a coward.