ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   ****OFFICIAL 2020 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=329772)

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-11-2020 07:49 AM

I see Rainman addressed every one of our needs. Good job!

Hopefully though we trade out of 32 and get more toys.

RealSNR 04-11-2020 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 14900780)
The Chargers select DT Larrell Murchison, North Carolina State.

Already been picked

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-11-2020 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14900818)
Already been picked

He must be really good to be picked twice

DrRyan 04-11-2020 10:48 AM

I just saw the PM from staylor that I am on the clock. Reading the thread looks like Direckshun ****ed up, again? Is that just three or are we on the golden sombrero of drafting already drafted players now Mr. Direckshun?

RealSNR 04-11-2020 10:55 AM

You know what? Screw it. We've got time, but I'd rather just avoid the confusion.

I'll pick for Direckshun

The Chargers select Stanford Samuels, CB, Florida State

Staylor is on the clock. Sorry, I shouldn't have deleted the post. I was trying to get ahead of the action, but he beat me to the punch with his pick. I'll PM him.

staylor26 04-11-2020 11:01 AM

The Carolina Panthers select Isaiah Coulter, WR, Rhode Island

Chief Northman 04-11-2020 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrRyan (Post 14901023)
I just saw the PM from staylor that I am on the clock. Reading the thread looks like Direckshun ****ed up, again? Is that just three or are we on the golden sombrero of drafting already drafted players now Mr. Direckshun?

Looks like a spot will open up to own teams next year.....

DrRyan 04-11-2020 11:17 AM

The Cardinals select, Jonathan Garvin, Edge, Miami

DrRyan 04-11-2020 11:21 AM

The Cardinals draft is now complete:

Jedrick Wills, OT, Alabama
Matt Hennessy, OL, Temple
Khalid Kareen, Edge, Notre Dame
Jason Strowbridge, DL, North Carolina
Nevelle Clarke, CB, Central Florida
Jonathan Garvin, Edge, Florida

staylor26 04-11-2020 11:27 AM

My Panthers draft masterpiece is complete:

1. Derrick Brown, DT Auburn
2. Jaylon Johnson, CB, Utah
3. Jeremy Chinn, S/LB, Southern Illinois
4. John Simpson, OG, Clemson
5. Saahdiq Charles, OT, LSU
5. Devin Asiasi, TE, UCLA
6. Javelin Guidry, CB, Utah
7. Isaiah Coulter, WR, Rhode Island

RealSNR 04-11-2020 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Northman (Post 14901065)
Looks like a spot will open up to own teams next year.....

Hell, there were two open this year when kccrow acted like a weirdo bitch. The Franchise stepped in for that one, and then Direckshun and TambaBerry also said they would try to make it work in their schedules.

Every year is different, so I'm not going to sweat bullets just yet, but if this is a foretaste of things to come (where many people are really busy), we may have to re-think how this draft is done.

Maybe if we're short-handed, we see if there's somebody with a couple of crap teams without many picks and we give them a 3rd team. That might be the way to go.

If I'm going full Teicher, this thing might just kind of die out, too.

KurtCobain 04-11-2020 12:30 PM

I hope it doesn't. I really enjoyed being a part of this. Thanks for having new, fellas.

staylor26 04-11-2020 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14901120)
Hell, there were two open this year when kccrow acted like a weirdo bitch. The Franchise stepped in for that one, and then Direckshun and TambaBerry also said they would try to make it work in their schedules.

Every year is different, so I'm not going to sweat bullets just yet, but if this is a foretaste of things to come (where many people are really busy), we may have to re-think how this draft is done.

Maybe if we're short-handed, we see if there's somebody with a couple of crap teams without many picks and we give them a 3rd team. That might be the way to go.

If I'm going full Teicher, this thing might just kind of die out, too.

We will not allow that!

I’m sure we can get some guys like DJ back next year.

Direckshun 04-11-2020 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14901035)
You know what? Screw it. We've got time, but I'd rather just avoid the confusion.

I'll pick for Direckshun

Staylor is on the clock. Sorry, I shouldn't have deleted the post. I was trying to get ahead of the action, but he beat me to the punch with his pick. I'll PM him.

Thank you sir.

Direckshun 04-11-2020 01:11 PM

Quote:

Welp, it’s been fun.

RealSNR 04-11-2020 02:35 PM

Guys, I was sucking peoples' dicks trying to find owners this year. I reached out to Direckshun. He abstained initially because he knows the limits of the time he's able to invest in stuff like this, but when things were getting kind of grim, he graciously stepped up and did the best he could, just as he said. Sure enough, the draft ran pretty smoothly except for just a couple hiccups.

I don't think it's right to be assholes when somebody is trying their best to do you a favor you asked of them. Direckshun also isn't some n00b. He's put a lot of time into the CP mock over these many years.

We're a fun-loving bunch, but if we're down on members and we're trying to get people to stick around, being cockbags often isn't a good way to keep this thing going for years into the future.

Just my two cents.

Chargem 04-11-2020 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 14901163)
Welp, it’s been fun.

In your defense, looks like its a typo in the name of the original pick (Larrell vs Latrell)

staylor26 04-11-2020 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chargem (Post 14901260)
In your defense, looks like its a typo in the name of the original pick (Larrell vs Latrell)

Then it’s not on him.

staylor26 04-11-2020 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14901243)
Guys, I was sucking peoples' dicks trying to find owners this year. I reached out to Direckshun. He abstained initially because he knows the limits of the time he's able to invest in stuff like this, but when things were getting kind of grim, he graciously stepped up and did the best he could, just as he said. Sure enough, the draft ran pretty smoothly except for just a couple hiccups.

I don't think it's right to be assholes when somebody is trying their best to do you a favor you asked of them. Direckshun also isn't some n00b. He's put a lot of time into the CP mock over these many years.

We're a fun-loving bunch, but if we're down on members and we're trying to get people to stick around, being cockbags often isn't a good way to keep this thing going for years into the future.

Just my two cents.

Yea who gives a ****? Everything went smooth for the most part and shit happens. Direckshun should be welcomed back with open arms.

Sfeihc 04-11-2020 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14901035)

I'll pick for Direckshun

Excellent pick. Thank you for picking up the slack.

staylor26 04-11-2020 08:55 PM

The Jacksonville Jaguars select Joe Reed, WR, Virginia

staylor26 04-11-2020 08:59 PM

Jags draft is done. I like it even more than my Panthers draft, but with all of the picks it was too easy:

1. Javon Kinlaw
1. Jeff Gladney
2. Austin Jackson
3. Cole Kmet
4. Bryan Edwards
4. Alex Highsmith
4. A.J. Dillon
5. Harrison Hand
5. Kenny Robinson Jr.
6. Justin Strnad
6. Kevin Dotson
7. Joe Reed

Sfeihc 04-11-2020 09:01 PM

The Tennessee Titans select Kindle Vildor, CB, Georgia Southern.

Chief Northman 04-11-2020 09:12 PM

The Baltimore Ravens select Dalton Keene, TE, Virginia Tech

Chief Northman 04-11-2020 09:29 PM

Baltimore Ravens 2020 draft:

(1) 28. Kenneth Murray, LB, Oklahoma
(2) 55. Netane Muti, G, Fresno State
(2) 60. Michael Pittman Jr., WR, USC
(3) 92. Jabari Zuniga, EDGE, Florida
(3) 106. Davon Hamilton, NT, Ohio State
(4) 129. Antonio Gandy-Golden, WR, Liberty
(4) 134. A.J. Green, CB, Oklahoma State
(5) 170. Brandon Jones, S, Texas
(7) 225. Dalton Keene, TE, Virginia Tech

* The Ravens basically have 5 of the first top 100 picks. They will be the competition in the AFC...

The Franchise 04-11-2020 09:37 PM

The Chicago Bears select Stephen Sullivan, TE, LSU

Chief Northman 04-11-2020 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 14901817)
Jags draft is done. I like it even more than my Panthers draft, but with all of the picks it was too easy:

1. Javon Kinlaw
1. Jeff Gladney
2. Austin Jackson
3. Cole Kmet
4. Bryan Edwards
4. Alex Highsmith
4. A.J. Dillon
5. Harrison Hand
5. Kenny Robinson Jr.
6. Justin Strnad
6. Kevin Dotson
7. Joe Reed

Those first four picks are great, and you knocked Round 6 out of the park. I love Strnad and Dotson at that value.

Hoover 04-11-2020 11:53 PM

Miami Dolphins select, Cam Brown, ILB, Penn State

BossChief 04-12-2020 11:25 AM

The Atlanta Falcons select Francis Bernard, LB, Utah

staylor26 04-12-2020 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Northman (Post 14901891)
Those first four picks are great, and you knocked Round 6 out of the park. I love Strnad and Dotson at that value.

Thanks! Yea I was very happy with those two in the 6th despite those positions not being high on my list of needs for them. The value was too good to pass up.

Chief Northman 04-12-2020 11:46 AM

The Washington Redskins select Shaun Bradley, OLB, Temple

Chief Northman 04-12-2020 12:01 PM

Washington Redskins 2020 draft:

(1) 2. Chase Young, EDGE, Ohio State
(3) 66. Ezra Cleveland, OT, Boise State
(4) 108. Shane Lemieux, OG, Oregon
(4) 142. James Proche, WR, SMU
(5) 162. McTelvin Agim, DT, Arkansas
(7) 216. Cheyenne O’Grady, TE, Arkansas
(7) 229. Shaun Bradley, OLB, Temple

* The Redskins, while picking high, don’t have a lot of ammunition in this draft to make huge impacts in year one of Ron Rivera’s tenure, but sensible value picks can build a solid roster while they see if Dwayne Haskins can be a legitimate franchise QB.

Marco Polo 04-12-2020 12:14 PM

The New England Patriots select Rodrigo Blankenship, K, Georgia

chiefscafan 04-12-2020 01:30 PM

The Dallas Cowboys Select Levonta Taylor, DB, FSU

Felll because of injuries if not would’ve been picked higher

BossChief 04-12-2020 04:00 PM

The Pittsburgh Steelers select Josiah Coatney, DL, Ole Miss

The Franchise 04-12-2020 07:33 PM

The Chicago Bears select Tyrie Cleveland, WR, Florida

BossChief 04-12-2020 08:59 PM

Atlanta draft:

Patrick Queen, LB, LSU
Marlon Davidson, EDGE, Auburn
Chase Claypool, WR, Notre Dame
Lamical Perine, RB, Florida
Reggie Robinson, CB, Tulsa
Francis Bernard, LB, Utah

Steelers draft:

No first rounder
Clyde Edwards-Helaire, RB, LSU
Devin Duvernay, WR, Texas
Anfernee Jennings, LB, Alabama
Larrell Murchison, DT, NC State
Trey Adams, OT, Washington
Josiah Coatney, DL, Ole Miss

Critiques?

Thanks again for letting me part of the festivities.

Good luck on fighting over second place, everyone.

BossChief 04-12-2020 09:07 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chargem (Post 14901260)

My bad, everyone. I spelled his first name wrong in my original post so it’s probably my fault Shun re-picked him.

My apologies

DrRyan 04-12-2020 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 14901163)
Welp, it’s been fun.

Seemed like pretty mild smack talk by CP standards. Stick around, give us more mock drafts during next season that have us losing in the AFCCG and keep your hands up and defend yourself brother. :D

DrRyan 04-12-2020 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 14903169)
Atlanta draft:

Patrick Queen, LB, LSU
Marlon Davidson, EDGE, Auburn
Chase Claypool, WR, Notre Dame
Lamical Perine, RB, Florida
Reggie Robinson, CB, Tulsa
Francis Bernard, LB, Utah

Steelers draft:

No first rounder
Clyde Edwards-Helaire, RB, LSU
Devin Duvernay, WR, Texas
Anfernee Jennings, LB, Alabama
Larrell Murchison, DT, NC State
Trey Adams, OT, Washington
Josiah Coatney, DL, Ole Miss

Critiques?

Thanks again for letting me part of the festivities.

Good luck on fighting over second place, everyone.

Nothing major. I think I would be taking Chaisson or Henderson over Queen in that spot and I am a huge Queen fan. I'd love to see him in KC. That seems really early for him there though.

TambaBerry 04-13-2020 10:14 AM

The Los Angeles Rams select Michael Onwenu, OG, Michigan

Sfeihc 04-13-2020 10:20 AM

The Detroit Lions select James Smith-Williams, DE, North Carolina St..

I thought the Lions draft was done. They get to add a developmental DE to their already prodigious draft haul.

RealSNR 04-13-2020 10:34 AM

Andy Heck's boy is going to the NFL

The Green Bay Packers select Charlie Heck, OT, North Carolina

Sfeihc 04-13-2020 10:53 AM

The Tennessee Titans select Kamal Martin, LB, Minnesota.

Chargem 04-13-2020 11:01 AM

The Giants Select:

Kenny Willekes, EDGE, Michigan State

The Franchise 04-13-2020 11:04 AM

The Buffalo Bills select Shaquille Quarterman, LB, Miami

Chargem 04-13-2020 11:05 AM

The Texans select:

Evan Weaver, LB, California

The Franchise 04-13-2020 11:16 AM

Bills draft:

54. Cameron Dantzler, CB, Mississippi State
86. Jon Greenard, DE/OLB, Florida
128. Calvin Throckmorton, G, Oregon
167. Michael Warren II, RB, Cincinnati
188. Dante Olson, ILB, Montana
207. Jeremiah Dinson, S, Auburn
239. Shaquille Quarterman, LB, Miami

The Franchise 04-13-2020 11:19 AM

Bears draft:

43. Damon Arnette, CB, Ohio State
163. Joe Bachie, ILB, Michigan State
196. Quez Watkins, WR, Southern Miss
200. Nick Tiano, QB, Chattanooga
226. Stephen Sullivan, TE, LSU
233. Tyrie Cleveland, WR, Florida

The Franchise 04-13-2020 11:24 AM

The GMs for the Bears and Bills have ****ed up. The last player drafted by each team was for the other team. So they’ve agreed to swap prospects during the draft.

**** anyone that gives a shit.

TambaBerry 04-13-2020 01:18 PM

rams draft

Tyler Biadasz, C, Wisconsin
Akeem Davis-Gaither, Appalachian State, LB
Willie Gay Jr., LB, Mississippi State
Lamar Jackson, CB, Nebraska
Dezmon Patmon, WR, Washington State
Michael Onwenu, OG, Michigan

TambaBerry 04-13-2020 01:21 PM

Jets draft

CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma
JK Dobbins, RB, Ohio State
Isaiah Wilson, OT, Georgia
Troy Pride Jr., CB, Notre Dame
Hakeem Adeniji, OT, Kansas
Trevis Gipson, DE, Tulsa
Aaron Fuller, Washington, WR
Marc-Antoine Dequoy, S, Montreal

Rain Man 04-13-2020 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 14903984)
The GMs for the Bears and Bills have ****ed up. The last player drafted by each team was for the other team. So they’ve agreed to swap prospects during the draft.

**** anyone that gives a shit.

Tampering! Tampering!

Astronaut Frank Borman runs to the stage and puts The Franchise into a headlock.

The Franchise 04-13-2020 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14904321)
Tampering! Tampering!

Astronaut Frank Borman runs to the stage and puts The Franchise into a headlock.

ROFL

Chief Northman 04-13-2020 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 14904320)
Jets draft

CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma
JK Dobbins, RB, Ohio State
Isaiah Wilson, OT, Georgia
Troy Pride Jr., CB, Notre Dame
Hakeem Adeniji, OT, Kansas
Trevis Gipson, DE, Tulsa
Aaron Fuller, Washington, WR
Marc-Antoine Dequoy, S, Montreal

That’s a damn good draft TambaBerry

TambaBerry 04-13-2020 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Northman (Post 14904353)
That’s a damn good draft TambaBerry

a lot better then my Rams draft, I probably should have gone with Wirfs over Lamb but this is what i would have done if I was them

DJ's left nut 04-13-2020 01:47 PM

So I left the draft for a week or so to 'clean' it; forgot who got taken where and try not to game the system at all.

And man, it's REAL hard to find fault with Rainman on this sucker. My draft is only a tiny bit different than his:

32. Grant Delpit, S - LSU -- He's just too damn versatile and too talented to pass on, IMO. Love this kid and how impossibly varied he can make our secondary.

63. Noah Igbinoghene, CB - Auburn -- Nothing clever here; need meets availability and a pretty straightforward 'right' pick in all likelihood. I like Harrison a lot but I couldn't talk myself into passing on a young CB who can play inside or out.

96. Willie Gay Jr., LB - MSU -- Actually got lucky here because I was pretty sure Staylor had taken him before 96 so didn't figure I'd get that LB upgrade I wanted. This would work out perfectly for KC.

138. Jonah Jackson - G/C - OSU -- Versatile IOL who can play in multiple positions and multiple schemes. Since we aren't entirely sure where we need help on the IOL only that we probably do, he's an ideal get.

177. Antonio Gibson - RB/WR, Memphis -- Love Lynn Bowden in this draft and see Gibson as a similar sort of underutilized hybrid weapon. Anytime you can get an athletic gadget in Reid's hands, you do it.

So in re-running the draft and not remembering who RM took past the first round, I took 2 of the same players he did and in reviewing his picks can't find a ton of fault in any of the picks he actually DID make. I like mine a little more, but of course I would - it's mine. His is pretty damn good in its own right, though.

Rain Man 04-13-2020 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14904405)
So I left the draft for a week or so to 'clean' it; forgot who got taken where and try not to game the system at all.

And man, it's REAL hard to find fault with Rainman on this sucker. My draft is only a tiny bit different than his:

32. Grant Delpit, S - LSU -- He's just too damn versatile and too talented to pass on, IMO. Love this kid and how impossibly varied he can make our secondary.

63. Noah Igbinoghene, CB - Auburn -- Nothing clever here; need meets availability and a pretty straightforward 'right' pick in all likelihood. I like Harrison a lot but I couldn't talk myself into passing on a young CB who can play inside or out.

96. Willie Gay Jr., LB - MSU -- Actually got lucky here because I was pretty sure Staylor had taken him before 96 so didn't figure I'd get that LB upgrade I wanted. This would work out perfectly for KC.

138. Jonah Jackson - G/C - OSU -- Versatile IOL who can play in multiple positions and multiple schemes. Since we aren't entirely sure where we need help on the IOL only that we probably do, he's an ideal get.

177. Antonio Gibson - RB/WR, Memphis -- Love Lynn Bowden in this draft and see Gibson as a similar sort of underutilized hybrid weapon. Anytime you can get an athletic gadget in Reid's hands, you do it.

So in re-running the draft and not remembering who RM took past the first round, I took 2 of the same players he did and in reviewing his picks can't find a ton of fault in any of the picks he actually DID make. I like mine a little more, but of course I would - it's mine. His is pretty damn good in its own right, though.

I was a little worried that I was too conservative. But with only five picks, there's not a lot of flexibility. I wanted to come away with a LG, CB, LB, and RB, and it really depended on who was available where. That's four of my five picks.

I learned that the top linebackers won't be around by Pick 63, and the top CBs (despite their numbers) thin out really fast after 63. It also seems like there's still a good cache of running backs available in the fourth - not the top tier, but some guys I like. So my draft was kind of dictated to me.

DJ's left nut 04-13-2020 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14904521)
I was a little worried that I was too conservative. But with only five picks, there's not a lot of flexibility. I wanted to come away with a LG, CB, LB, and RB, and it really depended on who was available where. That's four of my five picks.

I learned that the top linebackers won't be around by Pick 63, and the top CBs (despite their numbers) thin out really fast after 63. It also seems like there's still a good cache of running backs available in the fourth - not the top tier, but some guys I like. So my draft was kind of dictated to me.

I just could not talk myself into caring about RB.

Off-ball LBer and CB are the only real 'must haves' I took into the draft and even then, Delpit sliding to 32 had me willing to gamble a bit.

The idea of a 3-down RB is just dead to me at this point. I don't really care. And there is ALWAYS another situational back you can find essentially for free in FA.

So with Gay there in the 3rd, I couldn't begin to justify a RB and by the 4th, it came down to one of a bunch of backs who would likely end up like Deandre Washington anyway or Jonah Jackson, who could help a back like Deandre Washington play up a bit.

Marco Polo 04-13-2020 04:46 PM

The New England Patriots select Jacob Breeland, TE, Oregon

That wraps it up for the Pats. They had a ton of late round picks so I basically went BPA:

1.23 - A.J. Epenesa, EDGE, Iowa
3.87 – Jake Fromm, QB, Georgia
3.98 – Tyler Johnson, WR, Minnesota
3.100 – Albert Okwuegbunam, TE, Missouri
4.125 – Khalil Davis, DT, Nebraska
5.172 – Jacob Phillips, LB, LSU
6.195 – Ke’Shawn Vaughn, RB, Vanderbilt
6.204 – Yasir Durant, OT, Missouri
6.212 – Isaiah Hodgins, WR, Oregon State
6.213 – Keith Ismael, G/C, San Diego State
7.230 – Rodrigo Blankenship, K, Georgia
7.241 – Jacob Breeland, TE, Oregon

RealSNR 04-13-2020 04:54 PM

The Green Bay Packers select John Reid, CB, Penn State

Doesn't play much special teams... but it's the 7th round, so what the **** ever. Nice roll-of-the-dice player

Sfeihc 04-13-2020 05:02 PM

The Tennessee Titans select Darius Anderson, RB, Texas Christian University.

RealSNR 04-13-2020 05:03 PM

Packers draft is done. I probably will end up having a few WTF selections when the actual draft takes place, but that's the price you might pay for trying to be bold. The Packers have needed to innovate and try new things (Andy would have won multiple Super Bowls in the Rodgers era if he coached that team), and I think that's one reason why they've been stagnant for so many years, doomed to lose in the playoffs.

1.30- Laviska Shenault Jr., WR, Colorado
2.62- Harrison Bryant, TE, Florida Atlantic
3.94- Jordan Elliott, DL, Missouri
4.136- Alex Taylor, OT, South Carolina State
5.175- Davion Taylor, LB, Colorado
6.192- Josh Love, QB, San Jose State
6.208- Bryce Huff, EDGE, Memphis
6.209- Darrynton Evans, RB, Appalachian State
7.236- Charlie Heck, OT, North Carolina
7.242- John Reid, CB, Penn State

RealSNR 04-13-2020 05:21 PM

Cleveland Browns select Tremayne Anchrum, G, Clemson

Sfeihc 04-13-2020 05:24 PM

The Tennessee Titans have completed their draft.

1) Ross Blacklock, DT, TCU

2) Julian Okwara, Edge, ND

3) Matt Peart, OT, UCONN

5) Quintez Cephus, WR, WISCO

7) Kindle Vildor, CB, Georgia Southern

7) Kamal Martin, LB, Minnesota

7) Darius Anderson, RB, TCU

Blacklock became a HUGE need after parting ways with J. Casey.

Furthur help was needed on the defense with the pass rush and Okwara's brother plays for the Lions and really likes Dead & Co. During these times it is important to get back Truckin' on.....

With Conklin moving onto the Browns a need for a OT was filled with the Peart pick. Also, RIP Neal Peart. The best I've ever had the pleasure to see.

Quintez Cephus has one of the best names in the draft along with Kindle Vildor. Don't read too much into these picks. The kids can play.

Martin knows how to row the boat and how can I pass on a U of M kid? (Thanks for hearding the cats again this year, ReachSNR).

Anderson was necessary since Henry is on that downward slide after KC smothered him like sausage gravy on biscuits in the AFC Championship.

All the best to the other GMs. Whatever you do, take care of your shoes.

Gravy train this Super Bowl for all it's worth. We know the decades of torture that we've had to endure to get here.

RealSNR 04-13-2020 05:33 PM

Really like my Browns draft. I challenge Dickface McBaseball to do better than this.

1.10 - Andrew Thomas, OT, Georgia
2.41 - Antoine Winfield Jr., S, Minnesota
3.74 - Logan Wilson, LB, Wyoming
3.97 - Ashtyn Davis, S, Cal
4.115 - Jalen Hurts, QB, Oklahoma
6.187 - Kalija Lipscomb, WR, Vanderbilt
7.244 - Tremayne Anchrum, G, Clemson

RunKC 04-13-2020 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14904405)

If you like Grant Delpit, you should really check out Terrell Burgess

Direckshun 04-14-2020 06:08 AM

The San Francisco 49ers select RB Patrick Taylor, Memphis.

Hoover 04-14-2020 08:29 AM

Miami Dolphins select, Jace Whittaker, CB, Arizona

Chargem 04-14-2020 11:03 AM

The Giants select:

Kyle Murphy, OL, Rhode Island

Chargem 04-14-2020 11:05 AM

The Texans select:

Josiah Deguara, TE, Cincinnati

RunKC 04-14-2020 12:20 PM

The Vikings select Aaron Parker, WR, Rhode Island

Chargem 04-14-2020 03:14 PM

The Texans select

Bravvion Roy, DL, Baylor

Rain Man 04-14-2020 03:43 PM

The prospects are sweating it out now. There are only three more chances to get drafted by an NFL team, plus two risks of being drafted by the Broncos.

Direckshun 04-14-2020 03:54 PM

This may be the fastest draft this place has hosted.

Great job SNR and all GM’s.

Hoover 04-14-2020 06:25 PM

The Miami Dolphins select Javon Leake, RB, Maryland

Hoover 04-14-2020 06:38 PM

And the Dolphins Mega Draft is over.

All I will say is this, they need to trade for a player or two, 14 draft picks is too many!

5. Joe Burrow, QB, LSU
18. K’Lavon Chaisson, EDGE, LSU
26. Josh Jones, OT, Houston
39. Lloyd Cushenberry, C, LSU
56. Kyle Dugger, S, Lenoir-Rhyne
70. Cam Akers, RB, Florida State
141. Darryl Williams, C, Mississippi State
153. Rashard Lawrence, DT, LSU
154. Markus Bailey, LB, Purdue
173. Collin Johnson, WR Texas
185. Khaleke Hudson, OLB, Michigan
227. Cam Brown, ILB, Penn State
246. Jace Whittaker, CB, Arizona
251. Javon Leake, RB, Maryland

They have a dream situation in the 1st round, early, middle, late. I took Crushenberry way too early, I just really wanted a center, and then for some reason drafter Williams too, which was a mistake by me.

I was looking at practice squad guys late, and I forgot about a certain QB I thought would be good to have on the PS. Oh well.

Marco Polo 04-14-2020 07:44 PM

The Denver Broncos select Nate Stanley, QB, Iowa

RealSNR 04-14-2020 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 14906980)
This may be the fastest draft this place has hosted.

Great job SNR and all GM’s.

It also helps when everybody sits at home on their computers all day.

Hoover 04-15-2020 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco Polo (Post 14907546)
The Denver Broncos select Nate Stanley, QB, Iowa

Thats who I was thinking of drafting. Nice development guy.