ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU ***** Official '23/'24 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread ***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=348295)

BWillie 08-14-2023 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 17055619)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Holy sh*t <a href="https://t.co/vOgiDtJh0G">pic.twitter.com/vOgiDtJh0G</a></p>&mdash; KU burner account (@KUBurner) <a href="https://twitter.com/KUBurner/status/1690571125716127745?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 13, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He's no Greg Ostertag

RaidersOftheCellar 08-14-2023 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 17055868)
I think we’re looking at the ideal current era center.

Elite level rim defender. Finishes with power around the rim. Decent ball handler and respectable shot from deep. Athletic enough to stretch to the perimeter defensively.

Self must be drooling to have this guy, Dajuan, KJ, Furphy, Elmarko, Arterio, McDowell for next year already. And you know we’re bringing in transfers and signing other guys too.

That would be awesome, but I've seen Jackson mocked as high as #5 (seems crazy to me, but who knows). I wouldn't be surprised to see Morris go to the draft either.

I wonder if this signing means that Dickinson is 100% gone after this year, or if Bidunga could co-exist with him?

ROYC75 08-15-2023 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 17057067)
He's no Greg Ostertag

Well, yeah, OK, BTA, neither is he a Greg Drieling either!

Or Paul Mokeski ?

Damn, I got nothing, nothing I tell ya!

Kiimo 08-15-2023 08:48 AM

Considering KU is still recruiting two other centers including a 7 footer I think Hunter is probably gone

BigRedChief 08-16-2023 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimo (Post 17057458)
Considering KU is still recruiting two other centers including a 7 footer I think Hunter is probably gone

What about Clemence? Why did he come back?

Kiimo 08-16-2023 12:03 PM

I dunno but he's been killing it in practice apparently even though he's redshirting

Greg Gurley said that Zach Clemence scored 59 combined points in two scrimmages before the team left for Puerto Rico

BigRedChief 08-18-2023 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimo (Post 17059413)
I dunno but he's been killing it in practice apparently even though he's redshirting

Greg Gurley said that Zach Clemence scored 59 combined points in two scrimmages before the team left for Puerto Rico

No matter how well he shows in practice this year or next, he is not starting over the #4 rated player in college BB.

ChiefsFanatic 08-18-2023 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 17062974)
No matter how well he shows in practice this year or next, he is not starting over the #4 rated player in college BB.

Reports of Clemence playing great or tearing it up in the summer, only for him to suck badly during the season, is literally the story of his entire Kansas career.

I am honestly shocked that Self brought him back. I usually love all KU players, but he is one of the players that just doesn't belong at a Blue Blood, and every time he is on the court when it matters, he can't get out of the game fast enough for me.

And when he is on the court, against a competitive opponent, he looks lost, on both offense and defense. I wonder if Self had made a commitment to Clemence's parents, and his sense of honor is why he let Clemence back on the team. Because, other than something like that, Clemence coming back is one of the most inexplicable and confusing roster moves Self has ever made.

BWillie 08-18-2023 09:51 PM

KU vs Illinois was going to be a hidden scrimmage but it's now going to be televised on the B1G Network with proceeds going to charity. It's on at 5 pm on the same day the Chiefs play at Denver.

Kiimo 08-18-2023 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 17062974)

Okay? Not at all what I said though.

BigRedChief 08-18-2023 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimo (Post 17063026)
Okay? Not at all what I said though.

I wasn’t saying you did.

seamonster 08-19-2023 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 17057067)
He's no Greg Ostertag

Sure the kid is a baller but Eric Pauley would have looked like Durant against that competition.

SithCeNtZ 08-19-2023 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 17062983)
Reports of Clemence playing great or tearing it up in the summer, only for him to suck badly during the season, is literally the story of his entire Kansas career.

I am honestly shocked that Self brought him back. I usually love all KU players, but he is one of the players that just doesn't belong at a Blue Blood, and every time he is on the court when it matters, he can't get out of the game fast enough for me.

And when he is on the court, against a competitive opponent, he looks lost, on both offense and defense. I wonder if Self had made a commitment to Clemence's parents, and his sense of honor is why he let Clemence back on the team. Because, other than something like that, Clemence coming back is one of the most inexplicable and confusing roster moves Self has ever made.

I think this is Self adjusting to the new college way. To start, I don’t love clemence or think he’s going to be amazing or anything. But for KU and other teams like us in the new NIL landscape, he’s absolutely a guy you want on our roster for 4-5 years. I absolutely think he can be a decent backup 5 in a year or two, which is what we need. A guy who isn’t going to demand huge minutes or transfer out when he isn’t starting. We saw this year that we can’t expect guys to wait their turn, even if they aren’t really good enough to start right now. The days of a David McCormack sitting in the wings after being an all American for 3 years isn’t happening anymore. If anyone else watched the games in Puerto Rico, Braun looked awful. I’m actually surprised clemence is red shirting because Braun is so bad and I think he could beat him out. But these situations are going to happen to us when we go out and land proven talented players. You aren’t going to be able to find many guys who will sit behind them and just enjoy being a role player, so you get stuck with the Braun’s of the world. If clemence was really OK with coming back and being a steady role player then you take him. The grass is not always going to be greener in NIL land.

Fansy the Famous Bard 08-19-2023 11:02 AM

Re: Braun, he was definitely pressing and looked to be a little overwhelmed with thinking about things too much instead of playing naturally. Several turnovers where the ball would go through his hands on passes you expect him to grab. When you are thinking too hard those things occur more. Much like what we saw with Clemence, previously. That will come with experience in the system as the year progresses. As he settles in and he's more comfortable with the understanding of system, spots, movement, spacing etc... he will look a lot better. The kid is wildly athletic for someone his size. Be patient with him, he'll be a pleasant surprise as a role player i believe.

Mr. Plow 08-22-2023 08:35 AM

A look at what penalties KU could face

Quote:

The charges against KU (as outlined in the NCAA’s May 2020 reply to the school)

• Allegation No. 1: Adidas executive Jim Gatto and outside consultant T.J. Gassnola provided impermissible payments to eventual KU athlete Billy Preston and his mother Nicole Player (and they did so as KU boosters).

• Allegation No. 2: Self, Townsend and other agents of the school (including Adidas and its representatives) committed recruiting violations in pursuing eventual KU athlete Silvio De Sousa, who then played 20 games as a freshman.

• Allegation No. 3: Adidas representatives made impermissible contacts and in some cases offered impermissible inducements to three prospective student-athletes, and Self and Townsend were aware of some of these.

Note: The NCAA also indicated in its May 2020 reply that a third KU player, Cheick Diallo, may have received a payment from Gassnola years before the Preston and De Sousa situations, according to the Journal-World’s previous reporting.

• Allegation No. 4 (head coach responsibility): Self is presumed responsible for the alleged violations because he did not sufficiently encourage compliance among and monitor his staff.

• Allegation No. 5 (lack of institutional control): The University of Kansas did not exert sufficient oversight over its program in the context of the alleged violations.

Quote:

So a KU ruling seems imminent, and if the IARP finds the men’s basketball program guilty on some combination of its five charges — lack of institutional control and head coach responsibility, along with three additional Level I violations, the highest level of severity — the men’s basketball program could potentially be forced to vacate wins from late in its 2017-18 season, when former forward Silvio De Sousa participated. Arizona (50 wins), Memphis (one) and NC State (15) all had to vacate victories in their IARP cases when they fielded ineligible players.

If De Sousa is ruled retroactively ineligible for that stretch, which featured 15 victories, it could potentially nullify KU’s Big 12 Conference tournament championship, Final Four berth and ongoing streak of 33 straight NCAA Tournament appearances, while dropping KU below Kentucky on the list of winningest college basketball programs.

Kiimo 08-22-2023 08:37 AM

De Sousa was cleared by the Clearinghouse TWICE including after they knew everything about his situation. KU would sue.

Pasta Little Brioni 08-22-2023 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimo (Post 17053556)
The FBI stank is officially off this program.

You got off easy ROFL money makes alot of shit go away

lawrenceRaider 08-22-2023 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 17067614)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimo (Post 17067616)
De Sousa was cleared by the Clearinghouse TWICE including after they knew everything about his situation. KU would sue.

The whole thing is BS.

Hell, we never even played Preston. Why in hell would that even be an allegation?

Mr. Plow 08-22-2023 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother (Post 17067824)

Ok

Lzen 08-22-2023 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother (Post 17067824)

You know how to tell when someone is clueless?

Bearcat 08-22-2023 03:12 PM

Rando school cheats: :$2500:

Kansas cheats: NCAA creates NIL to make cheating legal.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/bONmTUTo4kzS0" width="480" height="256" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe>

RaidersOftheCellar 08-22-2023 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17068294)
Rando school cheats: :$2500:

Kansas cheats: NCAA creates NIL to make cheating legal.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/bONmTUTo4kzS0" width="480" height="256" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Might be a little premature. I think there's a decent chance they'll have to forfeit games and a Final Four appearance.

KC_Connection 08-22-2023 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar (Post 17068487)
Might be a little premature. I think there's a decent chance they'll have to forfeit games and a Final Four appearance.

As long as they don't get a postseason ban of any kind going forward, I can't say I give much of a shit. There's nothing dumber than vacating wins as a punishment.

Bearcat 08-22-2023 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 17068523)
As long as they don't get a postseason ban of any kind going forward, I can't say I give much of a shit. There's nothing dumber than vacating wins as a punishment.

Yeah, unless they plan on Men-In-Black flashy-thingying me... meh. It happened.

smithandrew051 08-22-2023 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 17068523)

Exactly.

Vacating wins just means we get to pass UK again and enjoy Ramnorix’s misery all over again.

Vacating a Final Four means literally nothing. Everyone knows we went. We’ll all still count it. So what if a piece of fabric isn’t hanging at Allen?

RaidersOftheCellar 08-22-2023 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 17068529)
Exactly.

Vacating wins just means we get to pass UK again and enjoy Ramnorix’s misery all over again.

Vacating a Final Four means literally nothing. Everyone knows we went. We’ll all still count it. So what if a piece of fabric isn’t hanging at Allen?

It would be effing hilarious to watch the meltdown by Kentucky fans if KU passed them again. If the wins are stripped, where would that put them…5 behind?

smithandrew051 08-22-2023 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar (Post 17068543)
It would be effing hilarious to watch the meltdown by Kentucky fans if KU passed them again. If the wins are stripped, where would that put them…5 behind?

I think that’s right.

We have Self. It will ****ing happen too.

DJay23 08-23-2023 05:30 AM

This is the part that annoys me.

and ongoing streak of 33 straight NCAA Tournament appearances

Does anyone think if De Sousa was ineligible that we miss the tournament? How does this make sense? THey don't turn those wins into losses, just take away the wins. The NCAA is the most ass backward governing body on EARTH.

Mr. Plow 08-23-2023 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJay23 (Post 17068799)
This is the part that annoys me.

and ongoing streak of 33 straight NCAA Tournament appearances

Does anyone think if De Sousa was ineligible that we miss the tournament? How does this make sense? THey don't turn those wins into losses, just take away the wins. The NCAA is the most ass backward governing body on EARTH.

Not sure how they say "hey, you guys didn't make the tourney that year except everyone remembers you making the tourney that year."

Fansy the Famous Bard 08-23-2023 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 17068827)
Not sure how they say "hey, you guys didn't make the tourney that year except everyone remembers you making the tourney that year."

20+ years from now, no one will care why. They will only see the list of active streaks on TV etc... I'd like for that to stay in tact so when i'm 70+ i can still see it going.

It's the small things in life. Don't take that from me, NCAA.

Bearcat 08-23-2023 07:58 AM

True, a streak like that would be mildly annoying to lose... hopefully they'd have a * for any graphics, especially when they got back to 20+ years, so people would always say "it's worth noting, it's technically 53..." and point out the clown show every year (that's one callback I could live with).

smithandrew051 08-23-2023 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17068907)
True, a streak like that would be mildly annoying to lose... hopefully they'd have a * for any graphics, especially when they got back to 20+ years, so people would always say "it's worth noting, it's technically 53..." and point out the clown show every year (that's one callback I could live with).

‘89 was a probation year as well, correct?

So that’s really 2 asterisks on the record. The streak of fielding a competent team is really incredible.

DrunkBassGuitar 08-23-2023 09:28 AM

so basically the NCAA is saying those games don't count because a player benefited from his NIL but also if it happened today it'd be totally cool to benefit from his NIL

do i have the gist of this right

DrunkBassGuitar 08-23-2023 09:29 AM

when i worked at yello sub there was a letter in the back from the ncaa saying we couldn't give a player a free sandwich becuase that might be considered an impermissible benefit

lol

Mr. Plow 08-23-2023 12:05 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">5⭐️ Cooper Flagg, the top-ranked prospect in the country, is reportedly planning his first three official visits to Duke, Kansas, and UConn. ��<a href="https://t.co/Yvz8ciWMJI">https://t.co/Yvz8ciWMJI</a> <a href="https://t.co/VBtC4i5Tpd">pic.twitter.com/VBtC4i5Tpd</a></p>&mdash; Joe Tipton (@TiptonEdits) <a href="https://twitter.com/TiptonEdits/status/1694368613224829007?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 23, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

smithandrew051 08-23-2023 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 17069342)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">5⭐️ Cooper Flagg, the top-ranked prospect in the country, is reportedly planning his first three official visits to Duke, Kansas, and UConn. ��<a href="https://t.co/Yvz8ciWMJI">https://t.co/Yvz8ciWMJI</a> <a href="https://t.co/VBtC4i5Tpd">pic.twitter.com/VBtC4i5Tpd</a></p>&mdash; Joe Tipton (@TiptonEdits) <a href="https://twitter.com/TiptonEdits/status/1694368613224829007?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 23, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That guy is incredible. He’d be awesome to get.

smithandrew051 08-23-2023 03:17 PM

Man, if we could’ve had Dick and Flagg on the same team…an announcer would’ve gotten fired for sure.

Kiimo 08-23-2023 03:54 PM

nice to be included but I can tell that kid is going to Duke based on his face.

TambaBerry 08-23-2023 04:15 PM

Dude is 1000% Duke, I don't even know why we're wasting time on him.

RaidersOftheCellar 08-23-2023 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 17069864)

I mean....this is exactly what everybody was saying about the recruit Self just landed.

BWillie 08-23-2023 04:48 PM

Quote:

Racist

KC_Connection 08-23-2023 05:16 PM

Quote:

I imagine it all depends on the money.

ChiefsFanatic 08-23-2023 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 17069987)
I imagine it all depends on the money.

I think playing for Coach K, and playing for Not Coach K, is going to hurt Duke, especially after they have to fire Not Coach K and hire Not Not Coach K But Also Not Coach K.

There is no Roy Williams hanging out at another Blue Blood waiting to come save Duke.

So, it used to be get coached by Coach K and Duke, vs get coached by Bill Self and Kansas, which is basically the same, but Duke is on the coast.

But, now it's get coached by Bill Self and Kansas, or get coached by the next ex-Duke coach and Duke. That's not the same.

sedated 08-24-2023 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 17070639)
I think playing for Coach K, and playing for Not Coach K, is going to hurt Duke, especially after they have to fire Not Coach K and hire Not Not Coach K But Also Not Coach K.

There is no Roy Williams hanging out at another Blue Blood waiting to come save Duke.

So, it used to be get coached by Coach K and Duke, vs get coached by Bill Self and Kansas, which is basically the same, but Duke is on the coast.

But, now it's get coached by Bill Self and Kansas, or get coached by the next ex-Duke coach and Duke. That's not the same.

You couldn't find a few more places to put a comma? LMAO

PHOG 08-24-2023 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 17071449)
You couldn't find a few more places to put a comma? LMAO

Commatard, commatard on the loose ROFL

Chiefspants 08-27-2023 05:31 PM

Vernon gets another point on the board.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">NEWS: Freshman small forward Marcus Adams Jr. will no longer be attending Gonzaga, he tells <a href="https://twitter.com/On3sports?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@On3sports</a>. <br><br>The former 4⭐️ recruit initially enrolled at Kansas before entering the transfer portal after the deadline. <br><br>Adams will remain in the transfer portal and has officially… <a href="https://t.co/SOtECWFPPT">pic.twitter.com/SOtECWFPPT</a></p>&mdash; Joe Tipton (@TiptonEdits) <a href="https://twitter.com/TiptonEdits/status/1695921151539622365?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 27, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Pablo 08-27-2023 05:35 PM

That homo must need to play at a school close enough to home that he can suck momma's titty at practice or something.

CasselGotPeedOn 08-27-2023 05:38 PM

That fatass is a loser

Buehler445 08-28-2023 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 17075666)
Vernon gets another point on the board.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">NEWS: Freshman small forward Marcus Adams Jr. will no longer be attending Gonzaga, he tells <a href="https://twitter.com/On3sports?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@On3sports</a>. <br><br>The former 4⭐️ recruit initially enrolled at Kansas before entering the transfer portal after the deadline. <br><br>Adams will remain in the transfer portal and has officially… <a href="https://t.co/SOtECWFPPT">pic.twitter.com/SOtECWFPPT</a></p>&mdash; Joe Tipton (@TiptonEdits) <a href="https://twitter.com/TiptonEdits/status/1695921151539622365?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 27, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Holy shit. Too soft for Gonzaga? Maybe try China kid.

smithandrew051 08-28-2023 06:28 AM

I think we dodged a bullet

RaidersOftheCellar 08-28-2023 07:01 AM

Dude could be a force if he had the right attitude and commitment.

BigRedChief 08-28-2023 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar (Post 17076046)
Dude could be a force if he had the right attitude and commitment.

He should go play for Missouri State. He can just phone it in and everyone will love him.

smithandrew051 08-31-2023 08:14 PM

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...ces-25-seasons

Pretty fun read here. T Rob made the list for the comeback over Missouri.

I thought Collison’s game against Texas (Dicky V standing ovation) would’ve made it.

Elijah Johnson going crazy against Iowa State probably deserved it over TRob imo. The Missouri game was more of a two man effort. Tyshawn was also terrific.

BWillie 08-31-2023 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 17082622)
https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...ces-25-seasons

Pretty fun read here. T Rob made the list for the comeback over Missouri.

I thought Collison’s game against Texas (Dicky V standing ovation) would’ve made it.

Elijah Johnson going crazy against Iowa State probably deserved it over TRob imo. The Missouri game was more of a two man effort. Tyshawn was also terrific.

I dunno. I think the game where Tyler Self scored two points was the most amazing performance Ive ever seen.

smithandrew051 08-31-2023 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 17082671)
I dunno. I think the game where Tyler Self scored two points was the most amazing performance Ive ever seen.

Remember this video?

<iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0"width="788.54" height="443" type="text/html" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rIqSWudJUVM?autoplay=0&fs=0&iv_load_policy=3&showinfo=0&rel=0&cc_load_policy=0&start=0&end=0&origin= https://youtubeembedcode.com"><div><small><a href="https://youtubeembedcode.com/es/">youtubeembedcode.com/es/</a></small></div><div><small><a href="https://sms-lån-som-beviljar-alla.se/">sms lån som beviljar alla</a></small></div></iframe>

KC_Connection 08-31-2023 09:08 PM

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...-same-one-done

Quote:

Kentucky's John Calipari calls transfer portal 'same as one-and-done'

After the NBA changed its age requirement for draftees to 19 years old in 2006, John Calipari became perhaps the biggest proponent of the one-and-done era, a polarizing chapter in college basketball in which players have leaped to the pros after just one season.

With the growth of the transfer portal in recent years, Calipari said a similar trend is happening again.

"It is one-and-done, too," Calipari, appearing on "SportsCenter" on Tuesday, said of the portal. "Everybody was mad about a young player coming in and only staying one year. Well, now we're doing it with older players. It's the same as one-and-done."

Calipari said hundreds of players who entered the transfer portal this year were left without scholarships. He also said head coaches are holding on to extra scholarships just in case a transfer might be available, which means "300-500" high school players won't get scholarships, either.

His solution? Allow players to transfer only once without penalty and to play only four years in a five-year window. According to NCAA data, of the 1,385 Division I men's basketball players on scholarship who entered the portal last year, 262 of them were left without a scholarship at a new school.

Calipari also said that the transfer portal has created age gaps between teams.

"We've got 26- and 27-year-olds playing 18-year-olds," he said.
In 2021, Baylor won a national title with a group anchored by transfers. In 2022, then-Kentucky star Oscar Tshiebwe won the Wooden Award after transferring from West Virginia. And Kansas is projected to be the No. 1 team in America entering the 2022-23 season after adding former Michigan star Hunter Dickinson.

"The issue becomes: I believe a kid should be able to transfer once without penalties," Calipari said. "You make a mistake or you're not where you want to be, I get it."
https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...-same-one-done

This guy. LMAO

BigRedChief 09-01-2023 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 17082720)

Pot calling the kettle black moment.:LOL:

ROYC75 09-01-2023 10:38 AM

Heeeerre's :deevee: Johnny!

Lzen 09-01-2023 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 17082720)

FYP

teedubya 09-01-2023 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimo (Post 17069821)
nice to be included but I can tell that kid is going to Duke based on his face.

HAHAHAHAH

teedubya 09-01-2023 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 17082679)
Remember this video?

<iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0"width="788.54" height="443" type="text/html" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rIqSWudJUVM?autoplay=0&fs=0&iv_load_policy=3&showinfo=0&rel=0&cc_load_policy=0&start=0&end=0&origin= https://youtubeembedcode.com"><div><small><a href="https://youtubeembedcode.com/es/">youtubeembedcode.com/es/</a></small></div><div><small><a href="https://sms-lån-som-beviljar-alla.se/">sms lån som beviljar alla</a></small></div></iframe>

How have I never seen this glorious piece of media before? LMAO

smithandrew051 09-16-2023 08:10 AM

Arterio wtf

Mr_Tomahawk 09-16-2023 08:25 AM

Was he suppose to be the bestest ever?

DJJasonp 09-16-2023 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 17110092)
Arterio wtf

yeah I read that early this morning.

Not good.........reeks of the SDSU punt god on the surface (with 2 other players there/witnesses)

BWillie 09-16-2023 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJJasonp (Post 17110110)
yeah I read that early this morning.

Not good.........reeks of the SDSU punt god on the surface (with 2 other players there/witnesses)

This stuff keeps on happening to Arterio. Where there is smoke there is fire. Im willing to let the legal proceedings play out but in all likelihood Arterio is a piece of shit.

Pasta Little Brioni 09-16-2023 09:01 AM

Money will make it go away (just like other investgations)

KC_Connection 09-16-2023 09:16 AM

What a ****ing idiot. Looks horrible on the program too that they brought this kind of piece of shit in and gave him a second chance.

smithandrew051 09-16-2023 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 17110140)
What a ****ing idiot. Looks horrible on the program too that they brought this kind of piece of shit in and gave him a second chance.

Just get rid of him now and make it an example. No tolerance for repeatedly finding yourself in these situations.

RaidersOftheCellar 09-16-2023 09:41 AM

No matter what happens in the investigation, it's a bad look and they'll probably have to cut ties.

This blows. He was probably the player I was most excited for.

smithandrew051 09-16-2023 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar (Post 17110175)
No matter what happens in the investigation, it's a bad look and they'll probably have to cut ties.

He sounds like the definition of having a million dollar body and a ten cent head

BWillie 09-16-2023 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar (Post 17110175)

In Durphy Johnny Crocodile we trust

lawrenceRaider 09-16-2023 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 17110147)
Just get rid of him now and make it an example. No tolerance for repeatedly finding yourself in these situations.

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 17110203)
He sounds like the definition of having a million dollar body and a ten cent head

Absolutely. Kid couldn't even make it a month on campus without an incident. Time to give him the boot.

At the very best, he exercised very poor judgement by putting himself in an iffy situation, at worst, he deserves to rot in jail.

smithandrew051 09-16-2023 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider (Post 17110258)
Absolutely. Kid couldn't even make it a month on campus without an incident. Time to give him the boot.

At the very best, he exercised very poor judgement by putting himself in an iffy situation, at worst, he deserves to rot in jail.

KU is talented enough that he’s a luxury, not a necessity.

He isn’t worth the trouble.

Harris, Elmarko, Furphy, McCullar, Timberlake, and McDowell are plenty good enough to take home a title.

saphojunkie 09-16-2023 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 17110266)
KU is talented enough that he’s a luxury, not a necessity.

He isn’t worth the trouble.

Harris, Elmarko, Furphy, McCullar, Timberlake, and McDowell are plenty good enough to take home a title.

I don’t care if he was the difference between winning a title and missing the tournament. **** him.

smithandrew051 09-16-2023 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 17110307)
I don’t care if he was the difference between winning a title and missing the tournament. **** him.

I agree.

I’m just saying even from a basketball perspective he isn’t worth it.

Pablo 09-16-2023 04:39 PM

This guy must be a real dumb piece of shit eh?

Can't pretend I really followed much about him when he transferred here but two strikes is one more than he prolly deserved.

BWillie 09-16-2023 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 17110860)
This guy must be a real dumb piece of shit eh?

Can't pretend I really followed much about him when he transferred here but two strikes is one more than he prolly deserved.

The next serial penitentiary prison rapist

cmh6476 09-25-2023 05:54 PM

I believe the full season schedule drops tomorrow

cmh6476 09-25-2023 07:53 PM

Just got an email from Mike Vernon

KU Gets Commit from 2024 PG ��
Labaron Philon has committed to Kansas.

The Jayhawks officially landed the 6’4” point guard out of Branson, Missouri, on Monday evening. Philon is ranked No. 27 nationally by 247Sports and the No. 3 PG in the country.

KU’s 2024 class is shaping up to be a legitimate all-timer for Bill Self. They already landed a commitment from 5-star Flory Bidunga and are all-in on the No. 1 player in the country Cooper Flagg (more updates to come there).

One source compared Philon to a taller, more athletic Dajuan Harris. The source said Philon’s competitiveness and feel for the game reminds them of Harris.

And if you don’t believe the source, just look at what Philon posted on his Instagram.

“You guys got a dawg coming to Lawrence.”

smithandrew051 09-25-2023 08:11 PM

Bill is crushing it lately.

If we somehow land Flagg, next year could be an undefeated national champ.