ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Gabby Petito (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=339883)

sully1983 09-24-2021 08:04 AM

I hope they find the POS.

ThaVirus 09-24-2021 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 15851683)
This is surprising why? Race always plays a roll, the vast majority of the country can identify with this girl, could be our daughter, sister next door neighbor.

I'm not surprised. Read his post then read mine.

Grim 09-24-2021 12:28 PM

How much is race a factor?
Xavior Harrelson (11 year old white kid from Iowa) up and disappeared in May..... seems like he's already been forgotten, pretty much.
He's no "pretty white woman" but he is white.

Hoover 09-24-2021 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grim (Post 15852032)
How much is race a factor?
Xavior Harrelson (11 year old white kid from Iowa) up and disappeared in May..... seems like he's already been forgotten, pretty much.
He's no "pretty white woman" but he is white.

Really sad case.

Samy county as Mollie Tibbets.

But Xavior lived in a trailer park...

Grim 09-24-2021 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 15852036)
Really sad case.

Samy county as Mollie Tibbets.

But Xavior lived in a trailer park...

Didn't realize it was the same county. Both cases are just terrible.

Al Czervik 09-24-2021 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sully1983 (Post 15851698)
I hope they find the POS.

And right after they find the pile of shit, then take his garbage parents in and charge them to the fullest extent of the law. Apple didnt fall far from the tree with this trash family.

Easy 6 09-24-2021 03:51 PM

I’ve just about had my fill of this story

But I believe he is no longer in the US, and his parents will eventually go to prison for helping him cover it up and escape

carlos3652 09-24-2021 04:03 PM

I think one of the reasons this case is so fascinating is that the consumers, people on social media (regardless of platform) are trying to solve this mystery... Gabby was not an influencer per say, she only had about 1k followers prior to disappearing.

This is a real time missing / murder mystery being lived out in real time... with clues provided by people on social media (via videos, testimonies, witness statements) trying to build a timeline.

I feel sad because this seems like our future entertainment that our society will come to expect from future unsolved mysteries.

Im sure someone will try to monetize this and allow you to participate in the future so you feel involved in the chase/ resolving the case...

KCUnited 09-24-2021 04:04 PM

Wish our run D was some pretty young white thing so we could get this level of search party

Katipan 09-24-2021 04:05 PM

I'll sell another piece of my soul to help find 400,000 kids.

carlos3652 09-24-2021 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 15852343)
I’ve just about had my fill of this story

But I believe he is no longer in the US, and his parents will eventually go to prison for helping him cover it up and escape

The parents were going through a divorce... what a time to screw that all up. He came home between the 17-23 to pack up their stuff to move away from his parents house.

She was in Salt Lake City waiting for him to come back and resume their trip.

Red Dawg 09-24-2021 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 15852358)
Wish our run D was some pretty young white thing so we could get this level of search party

ROFLROFL

MTG#10 09-24-2021 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlos3652 (Post 15852353)
I think one of the reasons this case is so fascinating is that the consumers, people on social media (regardless of platform) are trying to solve this mystery... Gabby was not an influencer per say, she only had about 1k followers prior to disappearing.

This is a real time missing / murder mystery being lived out in real time... with clues provided by people on social media (via videos, testimonies, witness statements) trying to build a timeline.

I feel sad because this seems like our future entertainment that our society will come to expect from future unsolved mysteries.

Im sure someone will try to monetize this and allow you to participate in the future so you feel involved in the chase/ resolving the case...

She had 150k instagram followers.

listopencil 09-24-2021 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLO (Post 15847622)
Anyone want to turn this thread into a discussion about cream soda?

You may not realize this but Big Red is actually a cream soda. It even had cream soda in its original name. When I was a kid I couldn't figure out the flavor profile at all and the red color threw me off. It was my first favorite soft drink. Turns out it's a combination of lemon, orange, and vanilla. Really good stuff.

Red Dawg 09-24-2021 05:34 PM

ROFL
Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 15852462)
You may not realize this but Big Red is actually a cream soda. It even had cream soda in its original name. When I was a kid I couldn't figure out the flavor profile at all and the red color threw me off. It was my first favorite soft drink. Turns out it's a combination of lemon, orange, and vanilla. Really good stuff.

ROFL. That's gold Jerry, Gold!