ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274123)

Sorter 06-26-2013 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9777644)
It's getting pretty weak in here gentlemen... you know when Iowanian jumps in to try and help the ship from sinking things are getting tough.

Rico (who is this? the new "fax"?)
I read about 10% of each of your hootie roasts including the one that had like a 10 page buildup. You are absolutely terrible at these and should never do one again, your first slam was "hurr u gay sidecar-ed by a 20 year old Seinfeld joke". Just stop it please, your horde of fax-like ball lickers is warping where you should rank your sense of humor.

Luv, Knowmo, and Bob Dole should have been easy homeruns for any long-time member, alas they did not meet expectations.

Is there an official list with the posters and numbers, or is everyone just picking at random? This is starting to piss me off, if I see a name I "like" I may have to jump in.

I believe Saul initially tried to do it based on the rep list.

Phobia 06-26-2013 04:06 PM

COchief:

Gay

Pros: Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Cons: Stares at your penis at the urinal.

Outlook: Penis and more penis.

Phobia 06-26-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9777649)
I liked the Bob Dole roast.

Did any other n00bs get the "pm Bob Dole, he'll be happy to answer your question" treatment whenever you asked a question? If so, how'd it go? I always wondered about the joke behind that.

Bob Dole stopped reading his private messages in like 2002.

COchief 06-26-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9777657)
COchief:

Gay

Pros: Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Cons: Stares at your penis at the urinal.

Outlook: Penis and more penis.

That's a pretty good summation of the recent "roasts" at least.

Saul Good 06-26-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

It's getting pretty weak in here gentlemen... you know when Iowanian jumps in to try and help the ship from sinking things are getting tough.

I read about 10% of each of your hootie roasts including the one that had like a 10 page buildup. You are absolutely terrible at these and should never do one again, your first slam was "hurr u gay sidecar-ed by a 20 year old Seinfeld joke". Just stop it please, your horde of fax-like ball lickers is warping your brain, much like Bieber fans have him believing he is a once in a generation musical talent, he's not (sorry) and neither are you when it comes to comedy.

Luv, Knowmo, and Bob Dole should have been easy homeruns for any long-time member, alas they did not meet expectations.

Is there an official list with the posters and numbers, or is everyone just picking at random? This is starting to piss me off, if I see a name I "like" I may have to jump in.

You've been here for eleven years, and I have no idea who you are. Get in the ring or shut the **** up.

rico 06-26-2013 04:10 PM

Quote:

I read about 10% of each of your hootie roasts including the one that had like a 10 page buildup. You are absolutely terrible at these and should never do one again, your first slam was "hurr u gay sidecar-ed by a 20 year old Seinfeld joke". Just stop it please, your horde of fax-like ball lickers is warping your brain, much like Bieber fans have him believing he is a once in a generation musical talent, he's not (sorry) and neither are you when it comes to comedy.

I don't have any ball-lickers, like Fax. In fact, I'm generally disliked, I think, so join the circle jerk with everyone else and have fun, prag.

I am not a Seinfeld fan and couldn't quote ANYTHING from that show...so I am unsure as to what your are referring to....if it were the first paragraph, then the "this man is for the birds" is the only quote I ripped in the entire post and it wasn't from Seinfeld, it was from Norm Macdonald. And I posted that paragraph, mostly because I knew, at least Baby Lee would get the reference.

I don't know you, but man do you seem like a douche.

J Diddy 06-26-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9777672)
You've been here for eleven years, and I have no idea who you are. Get in the ring or shut the **** up.

My initial thought is that in 11 years, this page has more posts on it let alone the thread.

NewChief 06-26-2013 04:13 PM

Quote:

It's Phobia's fault for unjustly banning Hootie. Without Hootie, this thread has lost its burst.
:p

loochy 06-26-2013 04:15 PM

IN PROTEST OF HOOTIE'S BANNING, I AM GOING ON A POST STRIKE

I WILL NOT POST AGAIN UNTIL HOOTIE IS REINSTATED

loochy 06-26-2013 04:16 PM

OK I'M DONE STRIKING NOW.

That's enough of that.

NewChief 06-26-2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9777684)
IN PROTEST OF HOOTIE'S BANNING, I AM GOING ON A POST STRIKE

I WILL NOT POST AGAIN UNTIL HOOTIE IS REINSTATED

So Hootie's ban is permanent, right mods?

NewChief 06-26-2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9777685)
OK I'M DONE STRIKING NOW.

That's enough of that.

Damnit!

loochy 06-26-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9777687)
So Hootie's ban is permanent, right mods?

dude i already discontinued my strike

i didnt think chiefsplanet could survive without my worthless 1 liners

NewChief 06-26-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9777692)
dude i already discontinued my strike

i didnt think chiefsplanet could survive without my worthless 1 liners

That was a two liner (three if you count the white space).

COchief 06-26-2013 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9777673)
I don't have any ball-lickers, like Fax. In fact, I'm generally disliked, I think, so join the circle jerk with everyone else and have fun, prag.

I am not a Seinfeld fan and couldn't quote ANYTHING from that show...so I am unsure as to what your are referring to....if it were the first paragraph, then the "this man is for the birds" is the only quote I ripped in the entire post and it wasn't from Seinfeld, it was from Norm Macdonald. And I posted that paragraph, mostly because I knew, at least Baby Lee would get the reference.

I don't know you, but man do you seem like a douche.

Where do you think NTTAWWT comes from doctor?

You do have an army of ball-lickers, hence the "come on Rico roast Hootie" for a hundred posts only to post the let down of all let downs (until your latest effort).