Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 07-23-2018, 02:46 PM   #2
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Were the children wearing life preservers? Should have been isn't that the law when out on the water?
Sounds like the answer is no for commercial vehicles. However, they should have put them on when "hazardous conditions" existed.

https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/lo.../507-576069223
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 02:47 PM   #3
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Were the children wearing life preservers? Should have been isn't that the law when out on the water?
Passengers on commercial boats are not required to wear life jackets. They are required to have enough for everyone but people aren't required to wear them.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 03:08 PM   #4
King Shit of **** Mountain

I watched the live video of them pulling it out today and there were no windows. WTF?
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 03:20 PM   #5
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
I watched the live video of them pulling it out today and there were no windows. WTF?
Dont you suppose that they were removed and or retracted to aid in rescue the recovery of bodies. I did read everything those divers do is filmed. I dont know if that is like stills or video.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 04:02 PM   #6
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Dont you suppose that they were removed and or retracted to aid in rescue the recovery of bodies. I did read everything those divers do is filmed. I dont know if that is like stills or video.
I suppose. I did think that one of the onboard videos showed windows, so it was curious. Also the number of bright orange floaty things still in the vessel.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 05:02 PM   #7
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
I suppose. I did think that one of the onboard videos showed windows, so it was curious. Also the number of bright orange floaty things still in the vessel.
Yeah I saw that also and right overhead in reach of all passengers. The sheeple factor here Captain says you dont need them WTH. People they are put overhead for you its your life get a life preserver to hell what a Duck Boat Captain says.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 03:12 PM   #8
Fight, build, win!

I want to know what qualifications Ride the Ducks uses to name and give title as Captain to there employees and what the qualifications are to be a driver. Is the Captain just a guy who delivers the spiel on the duck tour. Or is this Captain a real expert in navigating on water and all safety regulations. He obviously made a bad call on not to put on life vests and abandon ship when it took on water.
Old 07-23-2018, 03:23 PM   #9
MVP

A survivor said after it was under water for a minute the captain released the canopy.
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-23-2018, 03:27 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying High D View Post
A survivor said after it was under water for a minute the captain released the canopy.
The time frame may be inaccurate due to the experience.

I did not know it could be released in case the duck went under. I guess that if you didn't grab a vest before it happened....
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-23-2018, 03:27 PM   #11
Be Kind To Your Pets

Why are they still using WWII technology? Why not design a safer Duck Boat that's more in tune with this century?
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 03:48 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Why are they still using WWII technology? Why not design a safer Duck Boat that's more in tune with this century?
Ain’t nobody got time for all that, there’s vacations to go on to Ride the Ducks.
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-23-2018, 03:57 PM   #13
MVP

$30 a ticket X 29 passengers = why they didn’t call them back in.
Old 07-23-2018, 04:03 PM   #14
Starter

Quote:
Sad but true.

Dude, one look at that storm, and you could tell it was nasty like my women.
redfriday < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.redfriday < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.redfriday < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.redfriday < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.redfriday < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.redfriday < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.redfriday < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.redfriday < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.redfriday < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.redfriday < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.redfriday < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-23-2018, 08:41 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Your full of shit.. I can't point the finger at the company noting greed for a measly $870.

I cannot even fathom a person risking the lives of 30 people for $870.

I have to ask if the driver and "captain" we're up to date on the weather (did they know of 60 mph winds coming in front of the storm.

It may be months or years before anything is public as it I were the captain's lawyer I would cut his tongue out to keep him from speaking. The same for the Manager of the overall operation who should have made the call to turn the Ducks around.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.