Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

View Poll Results: Who's thew King of the Noobs?
BossChief 73 41.48%
JD10367 27 15.34%
Raised on Riots 76 43.18%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-10-2009, 01:32 PM   #2
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post

Is it too late for me to say I was only joking?
Oh, ****. Waaaaaaaaaaaay too late.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:33 PM   #3
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
What these guys said.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:34 PM   #4
America is great assholes~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
TOO LATE WAS A LONG TIME AGO~
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:40 PM   #5
Supporter

Gonzo... paging Gonzo...

Seems I'm in a pickle here hon!
Lumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-10-2009, 01:47 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post

Gonzo... paging Gonzo...

Seems I'm in a pickle here hon!
He made no promises...
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:42 PM   #7
SuperBowl or bust

So, if I get banned after the poll ends and come back, can I be in the running next year?

I have a feeling lumpy just may have sealed my fate...
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:46 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
So, if I get banned after the poll ends and come back, can I be in the running next year?

I have a feeling lumpy just may have sealed my fate...
just think of the fun you could have going off on Gocheifs to get banned?
Old 12-10-2009, 01:57 PM   #9
SuperBowl or bust

Im sure we could round up at least 150,000 rep points and 10-20 million for the pic and have nothing to do with the outcome of the poll...

Ill chip in!
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:57 PM   #10
SuperBowl or bust

Im sure we could round up at least 150,000 rep points and 10-20 million for the pic and have nothing to do with the outcome of the poll...

Ill chip in!
Old 12-10-2009, 01:58 PM   #11
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:

Ill chip in!
Quote:

Ill chip in!
Quote:

Ill chip in!
Quote:

Ill chip in!

Ill chip in!
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:00 PM   #12
MVP

I voted for BossChief. Who's not a fan of beer?
Extra Point Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Extra Point Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Extra Point Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Extra Point Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Extra Point Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Extra Point Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Extra Point Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Extra Point Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Extra Point Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Extra Point Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Extra Point Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:07 PM   #13
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extra Point View Post
I voted for BossChief. Who's not a fan of beer?
I voted for RoR because those doing the bribes were much more receptive and offered much more than BossChief. However, had I thought my vote would be the difference, I would have voted BossChief to ensure we got free beer at the next bash.

It's all part of the game...
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:01 PM   #14
MVP

RoR voted for BossChief, showing he's a good sport.
Extra Point Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Extra Point Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Extra Point Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Extra Point Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Extra Point Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Extra Point Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Extra Point Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Extra Point Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Extra Point Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Extra Point Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Extra Point Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:02 PM   #15
Phobia

Neg rep to anybody who votes for bosschief from here on and including the last voter.