Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-15-2021, 06:48 PM  
Banned

Windows 11

Windows 11 leak reveals new UI, Start menu, and more

eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 09:02 PM   #151
Supporter

Windows 11 is windows 10
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2021, 03:00 PM   #152
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
.......... I guess you don't pay attention to Microsoft **** ups.

A) Windows 11 will be a resource hog and they still cant get HDR to work right on Window 10

B) Microsoft has a storied history with **** ups when it comes to updates/upgrades. Including ****ing baking in open back doors to their own software.

C) Window 11 is doomed to fail, its tradition... Every other OS has sucked balls, and bringing back and pushing widgets is ****ing reeruned.

Window 98 > Windows ME > Window XP > Windows Vista > Windows 7 > Windows 8 > Windows 10 > (We are here) Windows 11
Absolutely true! especially the last one.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2021, 09:59 PM   #153
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

The TPM thing will make things interesting
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2021, 11:05 PM   #154
Banned

eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2021, 05:47 AM   #155
It was not a fair catch

wasnt there a Win 9 that was around for about 3 months?
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2021, 06:59 AM   #156
Mod Team

Quote:
The TPM thing will make things interesting
My computer doesn’t have it. I’m not even sure what it is.

Should I care?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2021, 09:37 AM   #157
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post

Should I care?
Its a chip on most business grade computers for encryption. And yes it is needed in almost all business cases.

So the fact they are (windows 11) forcing the issue is major when it comes to supply. Because right now there shit all when it comes to laptops/desktops supply.

Windows 11 is already shaping up to be a disaster.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 04:01 PM   #158
Supporter

So Microsoft is requiring an additional hardware item at a time when chips and electronic items are at the lowest availability in history?

DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2021, 04:51 PM   #159
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post

Should I care?
There is a chance you have TPM on your MB but not turned on. If you go to Settings -> Recovery there you should see an Advanced Startup button. Use that to get into your bios (will force a reboot). Once in, you can cycle through the settings to see if you have an option to turn on PTT. You will need to use your keyboard to navigate as your mouse will not work. And beyond that, I doubt your integrated video supports DirectX 12 so none of the above matters. dxdiag in your run prompt. If it doesn't say 12 then it doesn't support as Win10 would have installed it if it could have.

Otherwise, you are fine for 4 more years with Win10 as far as support (security patches).

Last edited by eDave; 06-28-2021 at 06:53 PM..
Old 06-28-2021, 05:17 PM   #160
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
I'm just waiting for the next Windows 2000. Best OS ever IMO.
A lot of people say that about 2000. In my experiences, things in the home PC world got so much better with Windows 7.

I had an old Gateway computer that came with Windows Millennium Edition and it was just awful. I've heard Vista was pretty awful.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2021, 08:10 PM   #161
Supporter

Quote:
Its a chip on most business grade computers for encryption. And yes it is needed in almost all business cases.

So the fact they are (windows 11) forcing the issue is major when it comes to supply. Because right now there shit all when it comes to laptops/desktops supply.

Windows 11 is already shaping up to be a disaster.

Windows 10 will still be usable and updated for the next 5 years.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2021, 08:44 PM   #162
Ain't no relax!

There will be multiple ways to bypass the TPM requirement. I wouldn't be surprised if they changed the requirements again before release. But they might not. TPM is very useful for admins and organizations. The ones who actually pay Microsoft lots of money...

You’ll be able to bypass Windows 11 TPM 2.0 requirement
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2021, 09:57 AM   #163
Live free or die hard

Microsoft: Excuse me handsome young varsity captain of the football team. Would you mind making sure no one fondles my 30 year junior wife while she chooses which panties fit her best as I run an errand for 1 hour?

Linux: No sir, I wouldn't. Take your time.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2021, 09:42 PM   #164
Mahomes Dynasty

There hasn't been a good Windows OS since XP.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-01-2021, 07:55 PM   #165
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
There hasn't been a good Windows OS since XP.