Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-06-2017, 11:27 AM  
MVP

***** Official 2017-2018 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****

**** the elite 8. Final Four or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

UPDATE: Important new dates:

Kansas 2017 Summer Tour - Italy
Spoiler!

NON CON SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

BIG 12 SCHEDULE:
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 12-23-2017 at 09:44 AM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2018, 09:05 AM   #1981
Supporter

http://bracketmatrix.com/rankings.html
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2018, 09:10 AM   #1982
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Most have us at #1 seed. Assuming that we will beat TT. Seems surprising to me to be ranked that high especially the way we have played this year. Must be the blue blood thing?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2018, 09:12 AM   #1983
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Yeah, he will probably be back. I was just hoping one or both of he and Vick might transfer. At least Vick has been playing better as of late. Newman, if he could just figure out how to score consistently and play better defense, he would actually be a pretty good player.
Newman transfer? Sit out another year? No way that happens.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2018, 09:14 AM   #1984
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Must be the blue blood thing?
Quality wins
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2018, 09:24 AM   #1985
I'm with the Banned

Quote:
Most have us at #1 seed. Assuming that we will beat TT. Seems surprising to me to be ranked that high especially the way we have played this year. Must be the blue blood thing?
There was a stat showed during the game last night. I think it read something like KU has the most BPI top 50 wins in the country this year.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-20-2018, 09:38 AM   #1986
Supporter

Quote:
Newman transfer? Sit out another year? No way that happens.
Yeah, you're probably right. It was just wishful thinking on my part. Actually, he can figure out how to score consistently and defend then I'll be happy with him.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2018, 09:45 AM   #1987
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Everybody sucks.

Well, maybe not sucks, but I don't know who has a great case to be a 1 or 2 above KU. They've been on the 2 line for a while, but Purdue lost 3 in a row and Auburn just lost to South Carolina... OTOH, KU has the most wins against the top 25 and top 5.

And of course, the whole "softest KU team ever" and "the streak is over" stuff is said every year... not to say it's all complete BS this year and they'll be in another Elite Eight, but I'm sure the chicken little shit skews perception some.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2018, 09:57 AM   #1988
Supporter

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Everybody sucks.

Well, maybe not sucks, but I don't know who has a great case to be a 1 or 2 above KU. They've been on the 2 line for a while, but Purdue lost 3 in a row and Auburn just lost to South Carolina... OTOH, KU has the most wins against the top 25 and top 5.

And of course, the whole "softest KU team ever" and "the streak is over" stuff is said every year... not to say it's all complete BS this year and they'll be in another Elite Eight, but I'm sure the chicken little shit skews perception some.
Pretty much this. Everyone is hot garbage. Or at least has played like it for a few games.

I don't envy the committee.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2018, 09:59 AM   #1989
Supporter

A few weeks ago I thought KU would be a 3 seed and possibly be lucky enough to get a 2. I never thought KU would be in line for a 1 seed. That's crazy.
Old 02-20-2018, 10:02 AM   #1990
Supporter

Quote:
Isn't he a lottery pick in most mocks?

On a side note, Graham gets drafted but no one else. Does everyone else stay?
I'd be surprised if Young wasn't Lottery. But after Wright got drafted I quit trying to guess was execs will do.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2018, 10:03 AM   #1991
Ultrabanned

Quote:
A few weeks ago I thought KU would be a 3 seed and possibly be lucky enough to get a 2. I never thought KU would be in line for a 1 seed. That's crazy.
Yeah, I have to agree.

A whole bunch of turds out there this year. This team included.

This could be the year Bail brings home another title!
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2018, 10:06 AM   #1992
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I'd be surprised if Young wasn't Lottery. But after Wright got drafted I quit trying to guess was execs will do.
I've been wrong about how players will do in the NBA plenty of time, but I don't see Young excelling in the NBA as a scorer. He's a hell of a distributor though, and should do just fine on the offensive end in the NBA. He sure looks like a defensive liability though.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-20-2018, 10:21 AM   #1993
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I'd be surprised if Young wasn't Lottery. But after Josh Selby got drafted I quit trying to guess was execs will do.
FYP
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-20-2018, 10:37 AM   #1994
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
FYP
What? Selby got drafted? Seriously? I don’t remember that at all.
Old 02-20-2018, 10:41 AM   #1995
Supporter

49th pick. I will be damned.