Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-06-2017, 11:27 AM  
MVP

***** Official 2017-2018 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****

**** the elite 8. Final Four or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

UPDATE: Important new dates:

Kansas 2017 Summer Tour - Italy
Spoiler!

NON CON SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

BIG 12 SCHEDULE:
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 12-23-2017 at 09:44 AM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2018, 11:13 PM   #1891
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I didn’t see this comment yet so I will, Doke played a helluva game. His best in a KU uniform.
*Ahem*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Good post.

However WVU completely pissed that one away. Sure our guys made a few plays but that should have been an easy win with 4:00 left.

The other good thing is Azabuke played like he can. Maybe he’s turned a corner defensively and on the boards
Agreed though. Watching him shoot FTs is still painful, but damn he put it out there tonight. I tip my cap to that giant ass mother****er. I did laugh when Bilas said "It's like guarding the team bus"
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2018, 11:18 PM   #1892
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
*Ahem*

Agreed though. Watching him shoot FTs is still painful, but damn he put it out there tonight. I tip my cap to that giant ass mother****er. I did laugh when Bilas said "It's like guarding the team bus"
sorry.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2018, 11:23 PM   #1893
Supporter

Quote:
sorry.
Good to know I'm not on ignore
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2018, 11:33 PM   #1894
MVP

it was like, after the first half the refs got told “hey... they’re calling you out on TV for letting WVU do whatever they want.” We finally saw what a legit reffed half of Press Virginia looks like. It looks like 35-2 free throw disparity.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2018, 02:19 AM   #1895
Mahomes Dynasty

The FT stat is a little misleading, because WVU presses all game and gets slappy up front, they're up in your face, and commit a lot of stupid and off the ball fouls as a result. In both halves KU was in bonus very early into each half.

However...

Bob Huggins had every right to be pissed off at the refs. Not saying anything was rigged, but that was a VERY lopsided ref job by the zebra crew. KU got away with a lot of fouls that just weren't called. I mean 2 FT attempts? I ain't complaining, but I've played and been involved w/ a lot of basketball throughout my entire life and I've never seen a game where a team only shot 2 FT's while the other shot 35...esp at this level.

I'm just glad Shaqdoka was able to hit his FT's. I hope the guy is shooting 500 FT's a day. He needs to. AFH erupted when he sunk his first one lol.

Last edited by CoMoChief; 02-18-2018 at 02:24 AM..
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-18-2018, 08:55 AM   #1896
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
it was like, after the first half the refs got told “hey... they’re calling you out on TV for letting WVU do whatever they want.” We finally saw what a legit reffed half of Press Virginia looks like. It looks like 35-2 free throw disparity.
agreed - and there were still a ton they didnt call (on both sides of the ball).

The refs started out the gate letting everything go, and the refs didnt ever really adjust enough to get a handle on it - and it was streetball from there on out.

The dok non-foul that huggins got ejected on - he did jump straight up (which is allowed even if contact occurs).

And if you want to slice/dice - there were a couple on Svi where he was thrown down by the offensive player trying to get position - and the call went against him.

If you watch that game and your focus was off the ball - you would have seen about 30 more fouls that were fouls, but not called (and Bilas pointed that out multiple times).

Screw WVU and that style of play. the only way they win is when that style of play is allowed (which is hack, hold, push, etc. etc.).

I think that's why they fade in games - as their too tired down the stretch.

That - and thuggy started eating clock WAY too soon and it cost him opportunities to let his offense continue to flow and score points.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-18-2018, 08:56 AM   #1897

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
I'm just glad Shaqdoka was able to hit his FT's. I hope the guy is shooting 500 FT's a day. He needs to. AFH erupted -when he sunk his first one lol.
Wasn't he 7/9 yesterday?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2018, 09:23 AM   #1898
Supporter

Quote:
Wasn't he 7/9 yesterday?
7/10
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2018, 09:25 AM   #1899
Veteran

Quote:
Wasn't he 7/9 yesterday?
7-10.....

I loved Bilas comment about Higgins telling Beadle not to grab and hold.....
WTF.....Its a ****ing foul....You dont tell them not to do it....
Christ....
Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-18-2018, 09:27 AM   #1900

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
7/10
I didnt think he could turn it around that fast. Thats good enough to stop the hack a Doke strategy.
Old 02-18-2018, 09:30 AM   #1901
Supporter

Quote:
Good to know I'm not on ignore
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2018, 09:54 AM   #1902
Stroking to the SB Champs!

35-2

I get WVU fouls a lot with their press, but that foul shooting discrepancy is a ****ing joke. Gotta love the B12
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2018, 10:23 AM   #1903
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
35-2

I get WVU fouls a lot with their press, but that foul shooting discrepancy is a ****ing joke. Gotta love the B12
Sore loser^
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2018, 10:39 AM   #1904
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Sore loser^
^^^^^^idiot^^^^^^^^

We won yesterday
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2018, 10:43 AM   #1905
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
^^^^^^idiot^^^^^^^^

We won yesterday
No, all you care about is KU. When KU wins, you lose.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.