Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-01-2020, 02:10 PM  
Just Lurking

"Red Friday" plans

Anyone else planning on doing the Red Friday run/walk challenge sponsored by GEHA?

https://www.chiefs.com/redfriday/run

Kind of pricey, but still allows me to part of Red Friday. I am ready to do my part to run it back.
Renegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-01-2020, 02:33 PM   #2
Veteran

I’m not going to do this event, but I do kinda want to get a job at GEHA. It’s probably silly to want to work somewhere because of their Chiefs affiliation, but I can’t help it. Had a recruiter from there hit me up a week after I started at my current employer, but I turned them down. Then they became partners with the Chiefs and I regretted not even considering them.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli