Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-19-2023, 08:27 AM  
MY LITTLE #15

RIP Skip Towne

To our best knowledge (basically, Bwana), Skip Towne passed away on March 24, 2023. I didn't exactly have the most positive run-ins with him, but everyone who was anyone on here in the beginning deserves a thread in the In Memoriam forum.

I say we share our best (or worst) encounters with Skip, and then, only once this thread reached 100 posts, move it.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2023, 09:58 AM   #31
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
I thought you misspelled Bayless
No, we couldn't be that lucky.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 09:59 AM   #32
Mahomes Dynasty

Ah man....always sad to hear of planeteers passing.

RIP
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-19-2023, 10:00 AM   #33
Inmem 2.0

RIP
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2023, 10:06 AM   #34
Supporter

RIP
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2023, 10:09 AM   #35
Beyond the Rapids

Why did he decide to leave forever?
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2023, 10:09 AM   #36
You Sweetie!

RIP Skip
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2023, 10:09 AM   #37
MVP

RIP
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2023, 10:22 AM   #38
MVP

RIP.
Before my time but I hear his posting was legendary
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2023, 10:27 AM   #39
Spaceman Spiff

Funny Read: Why Skip Towne Rules
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/bb/show....php?p=7273716
Whosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 10:27 AM   #40
MVP

RIP Skip
Always got along well with him except for one time I cracked on webtv users…sure enough, Skip was one and it was on.
Damn, that was a long time ago.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 10:38 AM   #41
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
RIP Skip
Always got along well with him except for one time I cracked on webtv users…sure enough, Skip was one and it was on.
Damn, that was a long time ago.
sec
I remember that. It was hilarious.

RIP, Skip.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 10:46 AM   #42
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosurdaddy View Post
A few of my favorites....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne View Post
Hell, I don't claim maturity. I hope I never mature. But I'll bet I've had more women than anybody on the Planet. Of course I've had a head start due to my age. That and I spent a year in Korea. They only charged $3 and I went to town every night. Do the math.

Quote:
I had my rep taken clear to the bottom by a mod we no longer have. I won't mention any names but his initials are Zach. Anyhow, I climbed out of that hole and back to the top again. Only to be knocked down again. I climbed out once more so I have done this twice. I think Endelt did it three times.

Quote:
The problem , no doubt, is related to the fact that you are a woman. Women can't fix things. Touch the wires together in different combinations until the bell rings. Then attach those wires to the new doorbell. I'm sensing a Kodak moment.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 10:51 AM   #43
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
A few of my favorites....
- Those are just absolutely classic Skip

ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2023, 10:57 AM   #44
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Aww, that's sad. I liked Skip a lot. He had a crotchety schtick and he embraced it, but in truth he was a great guy.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2023, 10:58 AM   #45
Voodoo Chile

I actually met Skip in person. He installed a DirectTV system for me. Nice guy with a crotchety online alter ego. At that time he was a heavy smoker and not a spring chicken, so I’m surprised he lasted this long. He was certainly a big part of this sites early years. RIP and enjoy being a NOOB in the afterlife!
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.