Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2019, 07:51 PM  
Banned

I'm very, very sorry.

eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-29-2019, 12:22 AM   #46
Banned

Loves me some Scho. Shawshank redemption love. Not Brokeback Mountain. Just wanna make that clear. To him.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-29-2019, 12:24 AM   #47
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
We all have bad days. Make mistakes.

Old 04-29-2019, 12:28 AM   #48
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
yeah, you got a lot of goodwill built up on here over the years to get a mulligan. Wouldn’t recommending finding out if you got enough for a 2nd mulligan.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-29-2019, 05:23 AM   #49
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
Go on the run? I know a person who went on the run. Lived in Amsterdam for a few years, came back, ran again, went to Canada, did time in Canada. Canada dropped him off at the border with U.S. authorities. Went to Wisconsin, then Oregon, then California, lost pretty much everything. Settled in privacy elsewhere with building his own company making millions every year.

If he can do that, and you can't figure out how to smoke a little grass and get away with it. Maybe probation isn't the problem. No offense.

If it were just probation, there wouldn't be an issue, but in drug court diversion, gotta call in every single day, Sundays and Holidays included, for random UAs. Average of 1-3 per week of drop trou and piss.

Smoking weed ain't worth it.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-29-2019, 05:28 AM   #50
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Thank you guys. This community means a lot to me and I betrayed that.

I don't like that Bwana is upset with me.
Yeah, I think he gets extra upset when people like me and you go off the deep end and break the rules.

BAWAN is good people, but he's a hard ass, too. He's a good big brother.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-29-2019, 06:28 AM   #51
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Thank you guys. This community means a lot to me and I betrayed that.

I don't like that Bwana is upset with me.
I'm not upset with you Dave. You did the crime, you put in the time. You seem like a good dude. With that said, PLEASE never do something like that again.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-29-2019, 06:32 AM   #52
best in the biz

OMG! you started the herpes outbreak @ cocoacabanachella?
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-29-2019, 06:37 AM   #53
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post

If it were just probation, there wouldn't be an issue, but in drug court diversion, gotta call in every single day, Sundays and Holidays included, for random UAs. Average of 1-3 per week of drop trou and piss.

Smoking weed ain't worth it.
Hold your ground young man. I've been hearing to the "sage advice" of James Bond drug test-dodgers since the late 80's and not one of them has ever come up with a fool-proof solution.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-29-2019, 08:53 AM   #54
Stroking to the SB Champs!

This place is amazing. LOL
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-29-2019, 08:55 AM   #55
New and Improved

This should have been your first post.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	download (9).jpg
Views:	97
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	118234  
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-29-2019, 09:17 AM   #56
In Search of a Life

Welcome back Edave
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-29-2019, 09:22 AM   #57
Supporter

I missed all the details...but glad you're feeling better. Maybe you can bring me up to speed some day...or not. Sounds like you're ready to move on.
fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 04-29-2019, 11:20 AM   #58
"Think BOOM!"

Just don't re-nig.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-29-2019, 11:22 AM   #59
Hockey Town

When I saw the title of this thread I thought he was going to say this time he licked his friends girls butthole.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-29-2019, 03:54 PM   #60
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan4ever View Post
I missed all the details...but glad you're feeling better. Maybe you can bring me up to speed some day...or not. Sounds like you're ready to move on.
It all started because BEP doesn't care about our planet. I got really upset over that. Yeah, it's stupid.

That lead to some brazen trolling out my anger with her, which got WAY out of hand. I don't like when she upsets me because I like her.

Women, man.

Last edited by eDave; 04-29-2019 at 05:34 PM..

Closed Thread