Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-21-2018, 07:46 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

RIP Billy Graham

HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 05:48 PM   #91
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan1864 View Post
Good riddance. Now if Joel and Pat can leave.....
I agree with the guy that said this should be moved to DC. If it's the passing of a multi millionaire celebrity businessman who's corporation qualified as a tax exempt entity, thats officially Holy Land, and isn't worthy of the Main Forum.
ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 06:10 PM   #92
Itinerant degenerate.

RIP to a great great man.
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 06:17 PM   #93
Itinerant degenerate.

Quote:
Graham was repeatedly on Gallup's list of most admired men and women. He appeared on the list 60 times since 1955, more than any other individual in the world.
The man insisted on desegregating his crusades in 1953. He bailed Martin Luther King Jr out of jail when he got arrested. The list of good things he did in his life is endless.

He was a great great man.
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-21-2018, 06:22 PM   #94
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post

I agree. Unlike Oral Roberts, Pat Robertson, Joel Osteen, Jerry Fallwell, etc.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 06:44 PM   #95
The talking stonehead

So does anyone actually understand how he made a net worth of $25 million? If he was using all donations to help millions of people, where did his money come from? Didn’t look like he had an actual job, so who payed him?
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 06:45 PM   #96
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
The man insisted on desegregating his crusades in 1953. He bailed Martin Luther King Jr out of jail when he got arrested. The list of good things he did in his life is endless.

Just gonna drop my argument here, even though Grahams deeds go far beyond that

Seeing where the left is on Graham these days just tells me all I need to know about the fight the world is up against... even so-called Christians on the left seek to tear him down

Pitt Gorilla in particular, you are a disgrace... and whatever 'church' you attend is a sham
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 06:50 PM   #97
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
So does anyone actually understand how he made a net worth of $25 million? If he was using all donations to help millions of people, where did his money come from? Didn’t look like he had an actual job, so who payed him?
He owned property, among other things

Can you prove any of it was ill gotten, you pathetic piece of shit?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 06:55 PM   #98
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
He owned property, among other things

Can you prove any of it was ill gotten, you pathetic piece of shit?
Was it through his ministry or did he have an actual job that paid him that much. Judging by your defensiveness, I’m guessing that deep down you know how, you just don’t want to admit it to yourself.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-21-2018, 07:03 PM   #99
pie is never free

Quote:
Was it through his ministry or did he have an actual job that paid him that much. Judging by your defensiveness, I’m guessing that deep down you know how, you just don’t want to admit it to yourself.
I do not have to defend anything, Christianity stands on its own without my help

But it still feels good to point out what a huge piece of shit your kind are... he acquired property and naming rights that earned him that wealth, wealth that he spread across the world

You are human garbage, literal trash blowing through the gutters of our streets

But hey, this is America after all... so blow on through the gutters if you must
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 07:12 PM   #100
MVP

Quote:
In my opinion he had an actual job. He was a servant of the Lord. And as far as I am concerned, getting a soul into Heaven is the toughest job on the planet. With the proper training anybody can build a bridge or a 'fridge, but without the Holy Spirit working through a person, ain't nobody gettin' nobody to Heaven.

I am a factory worker, so I would assume you would consider that an "actual job" no?

I am a factory worker because I am not strong enough spiritually to be a pastor. And before you fret about all that money he had, keep in mind people like me who worked for it donated it to his cause. You will be insulting us if you insult his cause. You are free to do it of course, but it will be an insult to those of us that donated that money.

(FTR I doubt that any of Mr. Grahams money came from me personally because the wife and myself just donate here locally, but the principle is the same)
Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 07:21 PM   #101
The talking stonehead

Quote:
I do not have to defend anything, Christianity stands on its own without my help
This is true. Mainly the part where it doesn’t need your help. You’re making it look like it’s nothing but brainwashed idiots. Hopefully a real Christian will come along to have an actual discussion on this discussion board, because I’m really just curious how a pastor makes $25 million and the nonsensical tantrum isn’t really answering anything. You do realize it takes money to buy the properties that he supposedly bankrolled to $25 million. So, where did that money come from? It shouldn’t be that hard of a question.
Old 02-21-2018, 07:23 PM   #102
Ultrabanned

Quote:
This is true. Mainly the part where it doesn’t need your help. You’re making it look like it’s nothing but brainwashed idiots. Hopefully a real Christian will come along to have an actual discussion on this discussion board, because I’m really just curious how a pastor makes $25 million and the nonsensical tantrum isn’t really answering anything. You do realize it takes money to buy the properties that he supposedly bankrolled to $25 million. So, where did that money come from? It shouldn’t be that hard of a question.
Maybe he prayed really hard and god dropped it in his bank account??
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 07:23 PM   #103
pie is never free

Quote:
You are filth, not even worthy of mentioning Grahams name

You wouldnt know a real Christian if you talked to one, your only aim is to tear it down facts be damned... you're a huge piece of shit
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 07:25 PM   #104
MVP

Quote:
I wont bother holding myself to Christian standards when stooping to the level of the likes of you and others

Billy Grahams charity has an impeccable record, meanwhile... people like you are sacks of shit
That's how you earn $25M preaching.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 07:28 PM   #105
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
That's how you earn $25M preaching.
Lying piece of shit, I shouldnt have expected any better from someone who repeatedly taunted a man dying of cancer