Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-21-2018, 07:46 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

RIP Billy Graham

HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 02:39 PM   #61
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
I think you may have posted the wrong links. All of that just says he was a televangelist that converted millions to Christianity. Which is what I said I knew him to be. You’re making him out to be a saint that helped millions. Can you post any evidence of your claim?
Billy Grahams 'Samaritans Purse' charity rated 4 of 4

https://www.charitynavigator.org/ind...ary&orgid=4423

**** you
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 02:47 PM   #62
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Net worth of 25mill
That's a lot of collection plate tithe money.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 03:03 PM   #63
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Billy Grahams 'Samaritans Purse' charity rated 4 of 4

https://www.charitynavigator.org/ind...ary&orgid=4423

**** you
Looks like a missionary which is like the time share version of a charity. “Free stuff, if you listen to our bullshit!!!”
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-21-2018, 03:16 PM   #64
I'm with the banned.

Quote:
I think you may have posted the wrong links. All of that just says he was a televangelist that converted millions to Christianity. Which is what I said I knew him to be. You’re making him out to be a saint that helped millions. Can you post any evidence of your claim?
You laid it out in your post above.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 03:17 PM   #65
pie is never free

Quote:
Looks like a missionary which is like the time share version of a charity. “Free stuff, if you listen to our bullshit!!!”
Looks like you're a lying, hateful sack of shit
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 03:22 PM   #66
Starter

Quote:
Looks like you're a lying, hateful sack of shit
That's an awfully non-christian thing to say. I'm guessing if he's not a crime-lord or another Graham-like religious charlatan, that he pays his fair share of taxes; something Billy gleefully chose not to do in his lifetime.
ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 03:28 PM   #67
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefFanForHire View Post
That's an awfully non-christian thing to say. I'm guessing if he's not a crime-lord or another Graham-like religious charlatan, that he pays his fair share of taxes; something Billy gleefully chose not to do in his lifetime.
I wont bother holding myself to Christian standards when stooping to the level of the likes of you and others

Billy Grahams charity has an impeccable record, meanwhile... people like you are sacks of shit
Old 02-21-2018, 03:33 PM   #68
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
That's a lot of collection plate tithe money.
Imagine what he blew in hookers and blow in 99 years
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 03:36 PM   #69
Starter

Quote:
I wont bother holding myself to Christian standards when stooping to the level of the likes of you and others

Billy Grahams charity has an impeccable record, meanwhile... people like you are sacks of shit
I disagree with your assessment; I've made an honest living providing strangers with useful services for the better part of my life.

I haven't conned poor people into agreeing with my fantasy beliefs so I make 25 million dollars off them, and not pay a dime towards the tax system that a Hy Vee cashier contributes to on her first day of minimum wage.
ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-21-2018, 04:18 PM   #70
Be Kind To Your Pets

I think Billy Graham was basically a good man, and was a sinner as we all are. But his kids basically took over his ministry and are the ones who made the mega-bucks.

Joel Osteen, on the other hand, is a worthless huckster. The Houston Flood proved that to me.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 04:18 PM   #71
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefFanForHire View Post
I disagree with your assessment; I've made an honest living providing strangers with useful services for the better part of my life.
Servicing strangers is not an honest living my friend, its called prostitution... here is some help, call the number

https://prostitutionrecovery.org/
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 04:22 PM   #72
MVP

Lol didn't he used to talk to snakes and remove evil spirits from people on stage by talking in Slytherin?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-21-2018, 04:24 PM   #73
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Lol didn't he used to talk to snakes and remove evil spirits from people on stage by talking in Slytherin?
Billy Graham wasn't a snake waver.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 04:33 PM   #74
Banned

Good riddance. Now if Joel and Pat can leave.....
ChiefsFan1864 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan1864 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan1864 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan1864 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan1864 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan1864 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan1864 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan1864 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan1864 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan1864 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan1864 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 04:33 PM   #75
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
His kids basically took over his ministry and are the ones who made the mega-bucks.

Joel Osteen, on the other hand, is a worthless huckster. The Houston Flood proved that to me.
Graham's more like the Joe Paterno of large scale religious swindling, whereas Olsteen is the full on Sandusky.

Billy wasn't about to speak up and prevent his flock from raking in every last penny their tax free status afforded them; but, he wasn't directly doing the dirty deeds himself.