Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-21-2018, 12:29 AM  
Inmem 2.0

Plaza III To Close

I remember when Carl took Ed Hartwell there

https://mobile.twitter.com/afgutierr...12541725413376

Live right by the plaza and hardly ever go. There's not much although I hear a Shake Shack is coming.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 06:28 AM   #16
Beyond the Rapids

Before I opened this thread I thought to myself, "this is CP, so when I open this there will be at least one person saying it sucks and they make better stuff at home all the time", just like how we could all run the chiefs franchise better, bang bikini models 3 at a time, made a zillion dollars in bitcoin, and have 10% body fat and a 10 inch crank.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 06:30 AM   #17
Please squeeze

I have been there a few times but not lately. Probably had the best steak I have ever ate and will always remember my uncle getting the prime rib rare and eating it all bloody.

That was the Saturday night I took my mom and dad there for their 50th wedding anniversary and was walking out and met Al Davis who was in town for the next days game.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 06:38 AM   #18
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
I got a buttplug inserted sideways in my ass once. My buttplug delivery guy, he also delivers my craft beer for no extra charge with a free pepperoni pizza, was walking up the steps to my home. I was grilling some Wagyu steaks when I saw him coming up the steps. By the way, have I ever told you I have experience raising Wagyu cattle? Anyway, I sent to meet him at the door and as I opened the door he tripped on the top step and fell into me. As we both hit the floor, I fell o the buttplug and it went right up my pretentious ass through my designer denim jeans.
Condolences for your Diesel jeans.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-21-2018, 06:48 AM   #19
MVP

Quote:
I got a buttplug inserted sideways in my ass once. My buttplug delivery guy, he also delivers my craft beer for no extra charge with a free pepperoni pizza, was walking up the steps to my home. I was grilling some Wagyu steaks when I saw him coming up the steps. By the way, have I ever told you I have experience raising Wagyu cattle? Anyway, I sent to meet him at the door and as I opened the door he tripped on the top step and fell into me. As we both hit the floor, I fell o the buttplug and it went right up my pretentious ass through my designer denim jeans.
And you wonder why you were denied access to a firearm.... and maybe get your meds adjusted.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-21-2018, 07:17 AM   #20
MVP

Quote:
It happens.
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-21-2018, 07:25 AM   #21
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
And you wonder why you were denied access to a firearm.... and maybe get your meds adjusted.
If he gets his meds adjusted, he should try just using Costco. It makes way too much sense. My grandmother uses it all the time and she's on like 6 different kinds of pain medicines. The pharmacies will otherwise mess it up because she won't ask the right questions. That's what happened last time we went to Walgreen's, and I said, "If you're going to get your pills messed up, we may as well be shopping for other things." Now she doesn't even have to leave the house.

RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 07:45 AM   #22
Supporter

It has been a few years, but we went to a fancy restaurant on the Plaza that had an imported stained glass part of the ceiling in the dining area. Kind of round if I remember correctly.

That impressed me more than the food.

Would that have been Plaza III?
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 07:59 AM   #23
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
It has been a few years, but we went to a fancy restaurant on the Plaza that had an imported stained glass part of the ceiling in the dining area. Kind of round if I remember correctly.

That impressed me more than the food.

Would that have been Plaza III?
I believe that would be Bristol, in the mid 90's? now Capital Grill there is quite a story of the dome's relocation to the Town Center location.

Last edited by cooper barrett; 02-21-2018 at 08:18 AM..
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-21-2018, 08:06 AM   #24
Resident Glue Sniffer

I' ve only eaten there once, probably 3 or 4 years ago. I thought it was really good.
Price wise, it's definitely not on my radar 99% of the time; maybe every few years for a special occasion or something. I think my steak was $45.....nearly shit when I read that. but....it was ****ing good. Worth $45?....dunno. Service was excellent though.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 08:24 AM   #25
MVP

Quote:
This dude cracks me up
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-21-2018, 08:24 AM   #26
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
I believe that would be Bristol, in the mid 90's? now Capital Grill there is quite a story of the dome's relocation to the Town Center location.

McCormicks and Schmitts sp?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 08:27 AM   #27
MVP

I had almost forgot about the club in the basement, at one time one of the hottest, if not, at least "the" place to be seen in the city.

Does anyone know what's happened with that over the years?
Old 02-21-2018, 08:30 AM   #28
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
McCormicks and Schmitts sp?
Thank you, I had just thought of that. I never remember it's there, that's a great place or was to get cocktails and taster's menu grub on Friday nights.

Old 02-21-2018, 08:32 AM   #29
Chiefs Moon

One of the more over-rated restaurants in Kansas City.
Old 02-21-2018, 08:34 AM   #30
He's Mahomie!

Sucks to see KC icons disappear. I never ate there myself but then again, I've only eaten at Ruth Chris on the company dime. I'm too cheap to pay for something I can make myself but that's just me. Better to have such places for travelers to KC. These places are great for the city.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.