Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-21-2018, 12:29 AM  
Inmem 2.0

Plaza III To Close

I remember when Carl took Ed Hartwell there

https://mobile.twitter.com/afgutierr...12541725413376

Live right by the plaza and hardly ever go. There's not much although I hear a Shake Shack is coming.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 12:37 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

Apparently at one time Plaza III was so big they branched out and opened a restaurant in Boston. I know a guy who waited tables there.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 12:40 AM   #3
You Sweetie!

you know I never went there - I think all of my family has one time or another.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 01:01 AM   #4
Ain't no relax!

Really good steak. Really overpriced.

Plaza is going through quite a phase right now. Business rent there must really suck...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 02:15 AM   #5
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Plaza is going through quite a phase right now. Business rent there must really suck...
soon enough, more people will demand delivery service for fine dining, and accept the fact the food is 40 minutes late, cold, stale, dry whatever, and still be okay with it because they didn't have to leave the house

oh wait, that's what's happening now. if you don't deliver or uber food, you are losing money
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-21-2018, 02:22 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
soon enough, more people will demand delivery service for fine dining, and accept the fact the food is 40 minutes late, cold, stale, dry whatever, and still be okay with it because they didn't have to leave the house

oh wait, that's what's happening now. if you don't deliver or uber food, you are losing money
I would NEVER order Plaza III to be delivered and I don't want to meet the man who would. Better to just splat one on a skillet at home and heat some tater tots and Kraft macaroni and cheese. Throw some buttered toast in the toaster while you are at it.

Get it delivered and you still have to put it onto plates and such and heat again. All while the girlfriend is bitching and moaning if it's ready yet. Bitch, does it LOOK like it's ready? Shut up.

Going to a joint like that is half the experience anyway.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 02:47 AM   #7
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I would NEVER order Plaza III to be delivered and I don't want to meet the man who would. Better to just splat one on a skillet at home and heat some tater tots and Kraft macaroni and cheese. Throw some buttered toast in the toaster while you are at it.

Get it delivered and you still have to put it onto plates and such and heat again. All while the girlfriend is bitching and moaning if it's ready yet. Bitch, does it LOOK like it's ready? Shut up.

Going to a joint like that is half the experience anyway.
i agree, and am with you, but, the trend

more people here go to gas stations for a loaf of bread simply because it's closer, even though it is twice as expensive.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-21-2018, 03:17 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Apparently at one time Plaza III was so big they branched out and opened a restaurant in Boston. I know a guy who waited tables there.
I knew there was one in KC. Jacksonville, and Boston. Both Jacksonville and Boston were franchises sold about 13-14 years ago, not operated by Haddad Restaurant Group. Jacksonville lasted a couple of years (4) but Boston made it 8-9 years.

Haddad seems to be all about franchising,

cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-21-2018, 03:24 AM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
you know I never went there - I think all of my family has one time or another.
We used to eat there every Thanksgiving if we were in town and then go to the lighting ceremonies. It was about the only time I could WOW my mother and father in law.

With all the great places to eat steak, and myself preferring to cook steak at home, I was surprised it lasted as long as it did after failing to expand. I think the writing was on the wall but new owners of the Plaza have debt service to deal with and probably bumped the rent, big time.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-21-2018, 03:35 AM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
i agree, and am with you, but, the trend

more people here go to gas stations for a loaf of bread simply because it's closer, even though it is twice as expensive.
You mean the ones on SNAP?

I have noticed that bread section in my huge grocer has been reduced, not so the last time I grabbed low carb tortillas at Wal-mart ($3.19 vs 4.29).

I do get my craft beer delivered now. Just exchange the growler and it's $15 delivered. Free pizza delivery with beer too. Tipping not allowed on beer. Stupid local law.
The only other thing I get delivered is Chinese and it will burn you it's so hot.
Old 02-21-2018, 03:39 AM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Plus Plaza rent has a % of volume clause so if your tight, you're screwed.
Old 02-21-2018, 04:59 AM   #12
Constable of Untruths

Cooper, you have got to be the most know-it-all, look at me blowhard that has ever graced CP. This was a thread about a restaurant closing and you somehow try to make it about you and your personal delivery choices. Just shut the **** up already.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 05:39 AM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Cooper, you have got to be the most know-it-all, look at me blowhard that has ever graced CP. This was a thread about a restaurant closing and you somehow try to make it about you and your personal delivery choices. Just shut the **** up already.
Get your wife's buttplug inserted sideways in your ass this morning?
Old 02-21-2018, 05:42 AM   #14
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
He's right. You've somehow managed to finangle your sniveling elitism into this thread. We don't need 3 posts from you about how you get your beer delivered and whatever the **** else you're on about. Stick to stalking Clay.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 06:13 AM   #15
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
I got a buttplug inserted sideways in my ass once. My buttplug delivery guy, he also delivers my craft beer for no extra charge with a free pepperoni pizza, was walking up the steps to my home. I was grilling some Wagyu steaks when I saw him coming up the steps. By the way, have I ever told you I have experience raising Wagyu cattle? Anyway, I sent to meet him at the door and as I opened the door he tripped on the top step and fell into me. As we both hit the floor, I fell o the buttplug and it went right up my pretentious ass through my designer denim jeans.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 15 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote