Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-20-2018, 09:30 AM  
Brad Henson Productions

KANSAS JAYHAWKS: THE UN-PHOG-ETTABLE COMEBACK 2.0

Enjoy this video of KU's second epic comeback against West Virginia in Allen Fieldhouse! Feel free to comment, rate, and subscribe! #RockChalk #KU#

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrnlILbY9W8
chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-20-2018, 06:27 PM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
They came at you like rabid wolves. Pathetic.
That's coming at someone like rabid wolves? Jesus snowflake
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 06:31 PM   #32
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Didn’t watch, but 35-2 free throws?
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2018, 06:49 PM   #33
MVP

well i know who the ignorant college bball fans are
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 08:05 PM   #34
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
An un-phog-ettable experience!
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-21-2018, 06:29 AM   #35
Starter

I look forward to crying ku fan video in March.
baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 07:56 AM   #36
I'm with the Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by baitism View Post
That's the only action you'll ever get in March, so whatever floats your boat.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 08:10 AM   #37
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I realize you don't post here much Brad - and believe me - you DO seem nice - but SaulBadGuy will light your ass up for not using the proper KU repository thread for all KU additions to CP. Just looking out for you - glad we are friends!
SBG, now there's a name I haven't heard for years. What ever happened to that guy?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 08:14 AM   #38
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
MU and KSU fans? Yep.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 08:16 AM   #39
Supporter

I'm just kidding. Notorious is a good guy. He's just a KSU fan who sometimes lets his purple glasses cloud his view of KU. Actually, I don't dislike any of the rival fans posting trash in this thread. Some are really good posters and seem like good people. I guess it's par for the course when it comes to KU.
Old 02-21-2018, 08:45 AM   #40
Supporter

Quote:
Perhaps you should just worry about great SEC times such as Ole Miss.
Old 02-21-2018, 10:22 AM   #41
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Yeah, a down year is actually needing a big win in late February to (help) secure another conference title, a probable 2 seed or higher, and yeah a more than likely earlier exit than another elite eight....
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 11:18 AM   #42
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I'm just kidding. Notorious is a good guy. He's just a KSU fan who sometimes lets his purple glasses cloud his view of KU. Actually, I don't dislike any of the rival fans posting trash in this thread. Some are really good posters and seem like good people. I guess it's par for the course when it comes to KU.
this thread is my super bowl!
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 05:05 PM   #43
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
MU and KSU fans? Yep.
I figured he was referring to all the phoggots
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 06:30 PM   #44
MVP

"There was quite a stir after the Mountaineers blew a double-digit lead in a loss to Kansas at Allen Fieldhouse in Lawrence. West Virginia coach Bob Huggins was tossed after vociferously pointing out to the officials that the free throw disparity, which was 35-2 at the end of the game. Many fans and others around the basketball community pointed to the disparity as clear evidence that something was wrong. Well, I sat courtside for that game, and there was nothing wrong. Were there some missed calls? Yes. Did the officials miss the call that was the last straw for Huggins? Yes. I watched the game again, and there were about 15 calls that should have or could have been called. But nine of those calls should have or could have gone against West Virginia, including an offensive basket interference call against the Mountaineers that went uncalled and resulted in a bucket. Free throw disparity is a function of style of play and how teams play on that day. West Virginia settled for a lot of jump shots, while Kansas drove the ball into the lane and punched the ball into its big guy, Udoka Azubuike. West Virginia presses and fouls more than most teams, and it allows more free throws by opponents than all but 13 Division I teams. Kansas does not play pressure defense, and it is in the top 20 in Division I in allowing the fewest free throws. The officials made some mistakes, yes. But the officials did not cost West Virginia the game. The Mountaineers did that all by themselves."

-Jay Bilas
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 07:00 PM
chief4life
This message has been deleted by chief4life.
Old 02-21-2018, 07:02 PM   #45
Brad Henson Productions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
"There was quite a stir after the Mountaineers blew a double-digit lead in a loss to Kansas at Allen Fieldhouse in Lawrence. West Virginia coach Bob Huggins was tossed after vociferously pointing out to the officials that the free throw disparity, which was 35-2 at the end of the game. Many fans and others around the basketball community pointed to the disparity as clear evidence that something was wrong. Well, I sat courtside for that game, and there was nothing wrong. Were there some missed calls? Yes. Did the officials miss the call that was the last straw for Huggins? Yes. I watched the game again, and there were about 15 calls that should have or could have been called. But nine of those calls should have or could have gone against West Virginia, including an offensive basket interference call against the Mountaineers that went uncalled and resulted in a bucket. Free throw disparity is a function of style of play and how teams play on that day. West Virginia settled for a lot of jump shots, while Kansas drove the ball into the lane and punched the ball into its big guy, Udoka Azubuike. West Virginia presses and fouls more than most teams, and it allows more free throws by opponents than all but 13 Division I teams. Kansas does not play pressure defense, and it is in the top 20 in Division I in allowing the fewest free throws. The officials made some mistakes, yes. But the officials did not cost West Virginia the game. The Mountaineers did that all by themselves."

-Jay Bilas
I agree with this and he was one of the announcers that night. So he saw it first hand.
chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote