Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-16-2018, 08:20 PM  
SuperChiefs

LNBS: Most underated bands, who ya got

There is a ton of really good music out there that goes unappreciated by most people because they stick to a certain genre. Here is your chance to enlighten us all by turning us on to your favorite lesser known bands.

Here's a few of mine

Blind Mellon: Sleepy house, Change

The Black Crows: Wiser Time, She Gave Good Sunflower

Theory of a deadman: All or nothing, Wait for me
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2018, 06:13 PM   #106
The 23rd Pillar

+1 for the Beat Farmers
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2018, 06:18 PM   #107
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Seether
Different band, but they had a cool, melodic post-punk 90s thing going on

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2018, 06:21 PM   #108
Diablo Negro

If you are into old school rock n roll then you need to check out Rival Sons. Badass band, been around a while but no major fame.

THE definition of underrated.

Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2018, 07:04 PM   #109
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
If you are into old school rock n roll then you need to check out Rival Sons. Badass band, been around a while but no major fame.

THE definition of underrated.

Reminds me bigtime of Clutch
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2018, 12:46 AM   #110
Supporter

Seether is underrated? I thought they were pretty big?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2018, 01:10 AM   #111
Sarcasm

Shinedown is VERY underrated as well. I'm not even sure why. They're incredible.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 03:57 AM   #112
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
Shinedown is VERY underrated as well. I'm not even sure why. They're incredible.
Alter Bridge also.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2018, 08:51 AM   #113
Finisher

The Black Crowes were amazing. Too damn bad those Robinson brothers couldn't get along ... really miss seeing them Live in concert.
KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:08 AM   #114
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
I love the Beat Farmers too. I've got all their stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
+1 for the Beat Farmers

Actually got to see them live in their hometown of El Cajon,CA in a bowling alley bar.What a night that was!
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:51 AM   #115
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
Reminds me bigtime of Clutch
Clutch is under rated IMO
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:59 AM   #116
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Golden Earring
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2018, 11:59 AM   #117
Damn it feels good.

I'll provide a few that I believe are criminally underrated or relatively unknown - it's hard to decipher which is which sometimes.

Thank You Scientist
This is incredible modern prog - complex, fun, layered, wonderful instrumentation (horns!) along with mesmerizing vocals. I saw them at The Bottleneck in Lawrence with about TWENTY other people in total, which is insane and, really, an insult to them and their work.

City & Colour
Deriving fame from post-metalcore's Alexisonfire, Dallas Green (City & Colour - get it?) shells out stripped-down, acoustic-type tracks like no one's business. He is an incredible singer-songwriter with a nice catalog.

Ongkara
Russian band. Their self-titled debut is magical - this is the first track.

Ceterum
Very under-the-radar prog band out of Cleveland. I think they're slowly (and I mean slowly) working on new music. The album they have released is really damn good, though. This is my favorite track:
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-19-2018, 04:11 PM   #118
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Nikki Sixx & DJ Ashba Sixx:AM
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 06:35 PM   #119
Immanentize The Eschaton

listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2018, 07:52 PM   #120
Starter

I'll go with a couple punk bands - Bad Religion and the Descendents....

And a couple on the metal side - Powerman 5000 and Ramnstein

I think all of Serj Tankian's solo stuff is great too....
shammus is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutshammus is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutshammus is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutshammus is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutshammus is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutshammus is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutshammus is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutshammus is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about