Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-16-2018, 08:20 PM  
SuperChiefs

LNBS: Most underated bands, who ya got

There is a ton of really good music out there that goes unappreciated by most people because they stick to a certain genre. Here is your chance to enlighten us all by turning us on to your favorite lesser known bands.

Here's a few of mine

Blind Mellon: Sleepy house, Change

The Black Crows: Wiser Time, She Gave Good Sunflower

Theory of a deadman: All or nothing, Wait for me
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2018, 06:04 PM   #91
Mahomes or GTFO

Dada
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2018, 06:26 PM   #92
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
I was never much of a prog fan, outside of early Rush and Pink Floyd along with the occasional Yes and ELP songs. I recently came across a site called "100 Top Prog Albums" or something like that and decided to listen through all of them on Spotify and Youtube. I'm still not a fan of the bands that record hour long jazz fusion type prog but a lot of it was pretty good.
Operation Mindcrime? Images and Words?
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-17-2018, 07:23 PM   #93
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
Operation Mindcrime? Images and Words?
In my metal days, I didn't care that much for early Queensr˙che and was pretty much out of metal completely by the time Operation: Mindcrime came out. Same reason I never got into Dream Theater.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-17-2018, 07:43 PM   #94
The 23rd Pillar

The Eels are an interesting band. It's really just one guy, Mark Oliver Everett. His dad was a famous physicist (came up with the multiverse theory of quantum physics that so much sci fi is based on) but a distant father. His sister got into drugs and committed suicide. His mother went crazy and died of cancer. He wrote an excellent autobiography about how he turned all that dysfunction into a music career.

The guy is prolific and he's written a wide range of songs in terms of style. Underrated in my book.

patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2018, 07:51 PM   #95
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
**** the Blackhawks
Sure. I still like the Fratellis.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2018, 07:55 PM   #96
Immanentize The Eschaton

listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2018, 08:17 PM   #97
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
You're going to summon Radar Chief with that.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2018, 11:20 PM   #98
MVP

All Them Witches
Crypt Trip
Elder
Samsara Blues Experiment
The Bright Light Social Hour
Oceansize
DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-17-2018, 11:29 PM   #99
www.nfl-forecast.com

Velvet Underground
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2018, 02:15 AM   #100
MVP

Built to Spill
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-18-2018, 04:46 PM   #101
a haw haw haw

Unfortunately Country Dick Montana dropped dead on stage at only 36 but prior to that The Beat Farmers were a favorite of mine.They have a great live album called Loud,Plowed and Live.

Here's a couple of songs,the second got some airplay in the KC area.

Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2018, 05:09 PM   #102
Ultrabanned

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2018, 05:18 PM   #103
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
You're going to summon Radar Chief with that.

I'm going to summon something else if I play that video too many times.
Old 02-18-2018, 06:00 PM   #104
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
Dada
Dada was one of my choices too. One of my very favorite bands.

gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2018, 06:05 PM   #105
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
Unfortunately Country Dick Montana dropped dead on stage at only 36 but prior to that The Beat Farmers were a favorite of mine.They have a great live album called Loud,Plowed and Live.

Here's a couple of songs,the second got some airplay in the KC area.

I love the Beat Farmers too. I've got all their stuff.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.