Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

View Poll Results: What year created the best batch of CP'ers?
2017 1 0.69%
2016 1 0.69%
2015 1 0.69%
2014 1 0.69%
2013 3 2.07%
2012 7 4.83%
2011 6 4.14%
2010 4 2.76%
2009 1 0.69%
2008 1 0.69%
2007 5 3.45%
2006 11 7.59%
2005 23 15.86%
2004 8 5.52%
2003 9 6.21%
2002 13 8.97%
2001 12 8.28%
2000 35 24.14%
None - you all are literally retarts! 10 6.90%
All of them - everyone is beautiful in their own special way!! 6 4.14%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 145. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-16-2018, 11:31 AM  
You Sweetie!

-- CP - What year created the best batch of CP'ers?

What year in Chiefsplanet's existence rolled out the most talented/best/brightest users?

Last edited by Simply Red; 02-16-2018 at 11:44 AM..
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2018, 04:19 PM   #121
I've Made a Huge Mistake

2005. 2000 is a unique year in that it potentially could have had some users sign up in 1998 or 1999 if that had been possible. 2000 is potentially drawing from a larger group vs. any other year.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-17-2018, 04:40 PM   #122
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I've got the data pulled and in Excel if anyone wants to mess with it. Feel free to post any interesting trends.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wiwp1ib043...2.16.xlsx?dl=0

As a teaser, here's a graph of all users who have posted at least once in 2018 by their join date. 2005 really was a pretty good year.

Now this is very interesting. We can clearly see the effect that ASS had on membership:

2013: Influx of hopefuls, basking in the sunny hope of Reidtardery and Alexsexuality.
2014: Good ship lollipop wavering, trouble in paradise.
2015: Reality sets in.
2016: Wayward Eagles fan shows up late.
2017: Gee...what could have possibly happened here?
2018: On track for highest membership drive this site will ever know. Just wait until the games actually start. You aren't ready for this.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 04:55 PM   #123
Go Beavers!

2001 may be fourth on the list but we definitely went with quality over quantity (Rain Man, keg in kc, Talking Can, tk13, etc).
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-17-2018, 05:04 PM   #124
MVP

2005....the year I lost my virginity
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2018, 05:16 PM   #125
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

How can 2011 only have 5 votes?!?! What a crock of ****ing shit!!! I’m ****ing pissed!!!
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2018, 06:43 PM   #126
B2B, 3in5, belief in Chief

IN THE YEAR 2000...
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2018, 06:55 PM   #127
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Congrats on that, bud!
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2018, 07:06 PM   #128
Would an idiot do that?

I'm going to be unique and say the year I started is the best class.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2018, 07:19 PM   #129
Baba Ganoush

Of course everyone is going to vote for the year they joined.

Should have put a little more effort into the poll. Pick the top 2 or 3 posters from each year and put them as the options.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2018, 07:35 PM   #130
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Of course everyone is going to vote for the year they joined.

Should have put a little more effort into the poll. Pick the top 2 or 3 posters from each year and put them as the options.
A list of all names that are still active from each year next to the year would have helped people determine quality. Quantity of posts literally means jack and shit.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-17-2018, 07:40 PM   #131
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
I hope you had a good time, and that the soreness wore off quickly. Did you get the flowers I sent after?
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2018, 07:55 PM   #132
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
Founding Father's FTMFW!

I would agree with that and I kinda consider myself part of that group. I was over here in 2000 when this place first started. I just didn't actually register and make it permanent until 2001.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 08:08 PM   #133
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeti View Post
I finally registered in 2005 for the sole reason it didn't let me view embedded photos or something as a guest. I remember that being the main reason for joining but I had lurked since 2002.
Who the **** are you?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2018, 08:09 PM   #134
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I would agree with that and I kinda consider myself part of that group. I was over here in 2000 when this place first started. I just didn't actually register and make it permanent until 2001.
Since this place didn't actually start until August of 2000 I'd consider you one of the initial members. You've been around as long as I can remember anyway.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2018, 08:09 PM   #135
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
2004 looks to be me, LUV and FMB. Not sure if Floppy was 2004? Board was much harder on n00bs at that time, from what I can recall.
Shut up, n00b!