Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What year created the best batch of CP'ers?
2017 1 0.69%
2016 1 0.69%
2015 1 0.69%
2014 1 0.69%
2013 3 2.07%
2012 7 4.83%
2011 6 4.14%
2010 4 2.76%
2009 1 0.69%
2008 1 0.69%
2007 5 3.45%
2006 11 7.59%
2005 23 15.86%
2004 8 5.52%
2003 9 6.21%
2002 13 8.97%
2001 12 8.28%
2000 35 24.14%
None - you all are literally retarts! 10 6.90%
All of them - everyone is beautiful in their own special way!! 6 4.14%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 145. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-16-2018, 11:31 AM  
You Sweetie!

-- CP - What year created the best batch of CP'ers?

What year in Chiefsplanet's existence rolled out the most talented/best/brightest users?

Last edited by Simply Red; 02-16-2018 at 11:44 AM..
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2018, 05:14 PM   #76
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
No. Everyone from that year ****ing sucks.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 05:28 PM   #77
MVP

Obviously 2011 was a fine year.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-16-2018, 05:30 PM   #78
Thread I will end you.......

Post Count by Year joined:
Year SumOfposts
2018 265
2017 22,703
2015 22,922
2016 25,062
2014 85,510
2011 228,282
2010 241,357
2013 257,788
2012 362,316
2008 441,204
2009 543,696
2007 613,318
2004 984,922
2006 1,096,242
2003 1,098,285
2001 1,350,268
2002 1,392,646
2005 1,520,697
2000 2,043,361
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2018, 05:30 PM   #79
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Can't think of anyone else, either.
I'm glad we are friends - you've been a lot of fun over the years!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2018, 05:35 PM   #80
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I'm glad we are friends - you've been a lot of fun over the years!
That's very sweet of you to acknowledge that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2018, 05:39 PM   #81
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
DadLeft4Cigarettes wanted me to pass on this message - (I keep up with him on FB some)

To the Mom thot barned me! If you'd evern in Bates City I wil fine you and beet your ass to pull!! I will be one or two place eider cigarette city outley or truck stop in higginville. I wore trucker had that say eat me on them. yellow an red just like cheif

come fine me fools
Lmmfao!!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2018, 05:40 PM   #82
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
That's very sweet of you to acknowledge that.

thank you - I'm sending you a surprise
Old 02-16-2018, 05:43 PM   #83
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
I wonder who the top poster, post count-wise is for each year that they began.
This would be interesting
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2018, 05:47 PM   #84
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Fall of 05 was a pretty magical time....
Yes it was.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2018, 05:50 PM   #85
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
I don’t even know who joined in 2006 other than me and I think CrazyCoffee.
rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2018, 06:00 PM   #86
Mod Team

Can someone compile the top 10 posters who are still active from each year?

Only way to make this fair.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2018, 06:21 PM   #87
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
thank you - I'm sending you a surprise
Oh, that was very kind. Thank you!

TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2018, 06:26 PM   #88
Would an idiot do that?

The data is from a couple years ago and I don't feel like doing it again, but this is sorted by the top posters at the time...

Spoiler!
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2018, 07:00 PM   #89

2000-2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Can someone compile the top 10 posters who are still active from each year?

Only way to make this fair.
Spoiler!

Last edited by digger; 02-16-2018 at 10:28 PM..
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2018, 07:03 PM   #90

2004-2007

Spoiler!