Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What year created the best batch of CP'ers?
2017 1 0.69%
2016 1 0.69%
2015 1 0.69%
2014 1 0.69%
2013 3 2.07%
2012 7 4.83%
2011 6 4.14%
2010 4 2.76%
2009 1 0.69%
2008 1 0.69%
2007 5 3.45%
2006 11 7.59%
2005 23 15.86%
2004 8 5.52%
2003 9 6.21%
2002 13 8.97%
2001 12 8.28%
2000 35 24.14%
None - you all are literally retarts! 10 6.90%
All of them - everyone is beautiful in their own special way!! 6 4.14%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 145. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-16-2018, 11:31 AM  
You Sweetie!

-- CP - What year created the best batch of CP'ers?

What year in Chiefsplanet's existence rolled out the most talented/best/brightest users?

Last edited by Simply Red; 02-16-2018 at 11:44 AM..
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2018, 02:10 PM   #46
Sarcasm

2018 already has 34? Wtf?
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-16-2018, 02:12 PM   #47
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
It's the place to be man
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2018, 02:16 PM   #48
The Maintenance Guy

2005 MOTHER****ERS
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2018, 02:17 PM   #49
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
There was a lot of enthusiasm for the 2005 Chiefs because on paper, they'd beefed up their defense with the addition of Derrick Johnson, Kendrell Bell, Sammy Knight and Patrick Surtain.

LJ exploded with 1,750 yards after taking over for Priest Holmes and there was plenty of excitement for the Chiefs to make a run in the playoffs.

Unfortunately, they missed the cut even though they went 10-6.
And I finally got an internet connection.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2018, 02:18 PM   #50
Kind of a mod

Not to beat a dead horse or anything, but look at the impact of turning on new user moderation in 2015-2016.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 02:20 PM   #51
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
mults
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-16-2018, 02:24 PM   #52
You Sweetie!

This was just intended to be a dumb, fun thread for TGIF - as it turns out it was quite interesting.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2018, 02:35 PM   #53
Better than Nelson

Jesus Christ. Those old mods really almost killed this place. Good stuff, Face
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.
Old 02-16-2018, 02:36 PM   #54
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
Not only that, the Alex haters also became unbearable. I think that the Alex haters were probably worse than the 49er transplants.
You're a treasonous ass.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 02:57 PM   #55
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I've got the data pulled and in Excel if anyone wants to mess with it. Feel free to post any interesting trends.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wiwp1ib043...2.16.xlsx?dl=0

As a teaser, here's a graph of all users who have posted at least once in 2018 by their join date. 2005 really was a pretty good year.

WTF happened in 2015?

I think that was the year BRC told me to run n00b of the year. Boy, I got ****ed on that deal
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2018, 03:02 PM   #56
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2018, 03:11 PM   #57
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
WTF happened in 2015?

I think that was the year BRC told me to run n00b of the year. Boy, I got ****ed on that deal
I think that's what Daface is referencing. That's when they turned on the new user registration where a mod had to check new accounts and sign off it wasn't a multiple before the account could post. It took time and a lot of ppl would just never check back. If memory serves
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 03:19 PM   #58
You Sweetie!

DadLeft4Cigarettes wanted me to pass on this message - (I keep up with him on FB some)

To the Mom thot barned me! If you'd evern in Bates City I wil fine you and beet your ass to pull!! I will be one or two place eider cigarette city outley or truck stop in higginville. I wore trucker had that say eat me on them. yellow an red just like cheif

come fine me fools
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 03:22 PM   #59
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
I think that's what Daface is referencing. That's when they turned on the new user registration where a mod had to check new accounts and sign off it wasn't a multiple before the account could post. It took time and a lot of ppl would just never check back. If memory serves
Yep. Correlation is not causation and all that, but it seems pretty obvious that systematically delaying gratification for new users would cause many to just lose interest.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2018, 03:24 PM   #60
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
DadLeft4Cigarettes wanted me to pass on this message - (I keep up with him on FB some)

To the Mom thot barned me! If you'd evern in Bates City I wil fine you and beet your ass to pull!! I will be one or two place eider cigarette city outley or truck stop in higginville. I wore trucker had that say eat me on them. yellow an red just like cheif

come fine me fools
Wow. I wonder why he got banned.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote