Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What year created the best batch of CP'ers?
2017 1 0.69%
2016 1 0.69%
2015 1 0.69%
2014 1 0.69%
2013 3 2.07%
2012 7 4.83%
2011 6 4.14%
2010 4 2.76%
2009 1 0.69%
2008 1 0.69%
2007 5 3.45%
2006 11 7.59%
2005 23 15.86%
2004 8 5.52%
2003 9 6.21%
2002 13 8.97%
2001 12 8.28%
2000 35 24.14%
None - you all are literally retarts! 10 6.90%
All of them - everyone is beautiful in their own special way!! 6 4.14%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 145. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-16-2018, 11:31 AM  
You Sweetie!

-- CP - What year created the best batch of CP'ers?

What year in Chiefsplanet's existence rolled out the most talented/best/brightest users?

Last edited by Simply Red; 02-16-2018 at 11:44 AM..
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2018, 08:21 PM   #136
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
2001 may be fourth on the list but we definitely went with quality over quantity (Rain Man, keg in kc, Talking Can, tk13, etc).
WTF? I only get a mention of etc?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2018, 08:35 PM   #137
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I’m a class of 2013 guy, but I can admit that its probably one of the worst years. If not the worst.
Can confirm, 2013 is the worst.

TFW you joined Chiefsplanet because Andy Reid could bring a championship to the city, then Indy happened, then stayed because of the Royals.
Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-17-2018, 09:49 PM   #138
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
WTF? I only get a mention of etc?
Sorry. I knew I was forgetting someone.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-17-2018, 09:51 PM   #139
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I would agree with that and I kinda consider myself part of that group. I was over here in 2000 when this place first started. I just didn't actually register and make it permanent until 2001.
The same for me. The main reason I signed up was so that the thread tools, like go to first unread, would work.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-17-2018, 10:06 PM   #140
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-17-2018, 10:08 PM   #141
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2018, 10:22 PM   #142
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I've got the data pulled and in Excel if anyone wants to mess with it. Feel free to post any interesting trends.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wiwp1ib043...2.16.xlsx?dl=0

As a teaser, here's a graph of all users who have posted at least once in 2018 by their join date. 2005 really was a pretty good year.

All this proves is the 2005 posters are the most annoying of all posters.
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-17-2018, 10:50 PM   #143
I'll be back.

Reasons the 05 posters are good:

1. They are not bandwagon fans that came aboard in 2003.

2. They stuck with the team/board through the lean times that followed immediately.

3. This means they are likely true, die-hard, long-suffering Chiefs fans who liked the team well before 05 and just happened to find the board that year.

4. They realized how entertaining CP could be during those shitty years, which made them stick around, which means they really got this place.

In short...they seem nice.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 10:58 PM   #144
Just a li'l Evel

2005 here.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 11:06 PM   #145
I'll be back.

TinyE
Mecca
Reerun_KC
Bugeater
Flopnuts
Simply Red
OnTheWarpath15
PGM
chasedude
DaFace
Fish
Halfcan
DJ's Left Nut

Even the runts of the litter like petegz28 and CoMoChief are a strong breed. No Tigers in this bunch.

Damn, son.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 11:08 PM   #146
SuperBowl or bust

Haha my year is plagued by KnowMo, but we also had ChiefZilla, Jason, SofaKing and shortly after got Ocity and King.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2018, 11:08 PM   #147
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
TinyE
Mecca
Reerun_KC
Bugeater
Flopnuts
Simply Red
OnTheWarpath15
PGM
chasedude
DaFace
Fish
Halfcan
DJ's Left Nut

Even the runts of the litter like petegz28 and CoMoChief are a strong breed. No Tigers in this bunch.

Damn, son.
Winner winner
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2018, 11:29 PM   #148
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

2000. Obviously.

****in n00bs.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2018, 12:43 AM   #149
Stuff & Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
I don’t even know who joined in 2006 other than me and I think CrazyCoffee.
Ahem
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2018, 12:44 AM   #150
Stuff & Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
Ahem
Oh, and Fax too I believe.
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.