Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-08-2018, 06:48 PM  
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

*** Official 2018 Winter Olympic Games Thread ***

Let's do this...

Last edited by GloryDayz; 02-09-2018 at 09:22 AM.. Reason: Spelling...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2018, 09:26 PM   #91
Rufus Dawes Jr.

He's getting his styling ques from the Hunger Games
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-11-2018, 09:27 PM   #92
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Those Russian figure skaters are effin machines.

WOW
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-11-2018, 09:35 PM   #93

The Toyota Paralympic commercial is powerful...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2018, 09:35 PM   #94
He's Mahomie!

So are all the male figure skaters gay or just the Americans? The dude doing the announcing looks like he's at the hunger games.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2018, 09:36 PM   #95
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
It sure as hell beats track and field during the summer Olympics.
dumb
Sports aren't meant to be choreographed to music.
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2018, 09:41 PM   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
dumb
Sports aren't meant to be choreographed to music.
Old 02-11-2018, 09:41 PM   #97
Champs!

Dane & Glory,

I understand where you two are saying, and I get that. It's just that his flair isn't jiving with me, and that hair kind of looks odd, that's all.

But his commentary is, like ping said, is very good, so I got no issues there.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2018, 09:49 PM   #98
Gimme My Berries Back!

So how is this treading?
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2018, 09:49 PM   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
Dane & Glory,

I understand where you two are saying, and I get that. It's just that his flair isn't jiving with me, and that hair kind of looks odd, that's all.

But his commentary is, like ping said, is very good, so I got no issues there.
Yeah, but we frequently have the figure skaters clearing the ice before my team takes the ice, so I get their "flair", and they sure can skate.. I know I ask many of my hockey players to skate their power and edge sessions, only because it makes my hockey players better. After that they respect the figure skaters more, and stop making so many stupid comments that young men make about figure skaters. So the flair is fine, at least I don't have to deal with their costumes. That being said, as a goalie dad, I've learned a LOT about stitching leather.

It's all good man...
Old 02-11-2018, 09:51 PM   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
So how is this treading?
Like Jesus walking across a frozen pond.

Wait....
Old 02-11-2018, 10:08 PM   #101
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Those Russian figure skaters are effin machines.

WOW
Canada is on a whole new level though. That was fine skating.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2018, 10:10 PM   #102
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Yeah, but we frequently have the figure skaters clearing the ice before my team takes the ice, so I get their "flair", and they sure can skate.. I know I ask many of my hockey players to skate their power and edge sessions, only because it makes my hockey players better. After that they respect the figure skaters more, and stop making so many stupid comments that young men make about figure skaters. So the flair is fine, at least I don't have to deal with their costumes. That being said, as a goalie dad, I've learned a LOT about stitching leather.

It's all good man...
I know what you mean though. I never really liked flair, since I am more of a rumble and tumble type of a guy, but I do acknowledge their skill because of the stunts they have to perform.
Old 02-11-2018, 10:10 PM   #103

Quote:
Canada is on a whole new level though. That was fine skating.
This.. Wow, WOW!!!
Old 02-11-2018, 10:13 PM   #104

Quote:
I know what you mean though. I never really liked flair, since I am more of a rumble and tumble type of a guy, but I do acknowledge their skill because of the stunts they have to perform.
I get it, and I'm a hockey/football/wrestling coach, so I take a lot of shit for thinking the figure skaters are awesome. And he just really pours it on.
Old 02-11-2018, 10:13 PM   #105
In Search of a Life

Wind is killing women's snowboarding.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.