Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

View Poll Results: What does Foles net us?
I am really confident it'll be a 3rd. 0 0%
I think it'll be a 3rd. 2 5.71%
I am really confident it'll be a 4th. 2 5.71%
I think it'll be a 4th. 13 37.14%
I am really confident it'll be a 5th. 2 5.71%
I think it'll be a 5th. 11 31.43%
I am really confident it'll be a 6th. 3 8.57%
I think it'll be a 6th. 2 5.71%
I actually thought those Crocodile Dundee commercials were going to be a real movie. Kind of disappointed. 0 0%
I actually thought those Crocodile Dundee commercials were going to be a real movie. Thank god. 1 2.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-05-2018, 01:57 PM  
__

We're all idiots, but let's talk Nick Foles compensatory pick.

I have a repository of the picks the Chiefs probably have that I'll now have to update.

We traded for Fuller and an additional 3rd.

Secondly, the Foles pick, once projected as a 6th (or a 5th with meaningful playing time) by Over the Cap, now may be worth as much as a 3rd.

Bullet to your head, how much do you think Foles nets us?
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2018, 08:31 PM   #16
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

You don't know dick and you clearly don't know how many snap Foles played in 7 games this season.

Sit down and shut the **** up.
I know exactly how many snaps he played you ****ing blowhard
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-05-2018, 08:33 PM   #17
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
Hey butt****, I'm not. Check it out for yourself you butt****ing moron...

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/snapcounts

SB 52 is the ONLY game missing from their snap count data, so add another 60-70 snaps to Foles' 212 snaps
Um, no.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...nap-counts.htm

Wentz played 880 snaps, Foles 210.

THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE POST SEASON.

Now, go **** yourself.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2018, 08:34 PM   #18
Supporter

Quote:
I know exactly how many snaps he played you ****ing blowhard

No, you do not, ****tard.

JFC, you're just out to prove that you're a ****ing moron.

Kudos.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2018, 08:42 PM   #19
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Um, no.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...nap-counts.htm

Wentz played 880 snaps, Foles 210.

THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE POST SEASON.

Now, go **** yourself.
Football Outsiders has the playoff snaps, they just didn't calculate it when I hit sort for all. So yes, I was off by like 100 snaps...

You're still a ****ing blowhard
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-05-2018, 08:57 PM   #20
Supporter

Quote:
Football Outsiders has the playoff snaps, they just didn't calculate it when I hit sort for all. So yes, I was off by like 100 snaps...

You're still a ****ing blowhard
Regular Season 16 Games, Dummy!
Old 02-05-2018, 08:58 PM   #21
Supporter

Foles played in 3 Postseason games at approximately 67 snaps per game.

That puts his total snap count at closer to 430 snaps, about half as many as Wentz for 11 games.

Now, SHUT THE **** UP!

You're a ****ing reerun. Like seriously reeruned.
Old 02-05-2018, 09:08 PM
Quesadilla Joe
This message has been deleted by Quesadilla Joe.
Old 02-05-2018, 10:06 PM   #22
Special Teams ACE!!!

I've been dying to see Tiger Uppercut get banned for a long time now. That was my #1.

Now I think it's time I go back to concentrating on Knowmo and finally getting my white whale.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2018, 10:26 PM   #23
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I've been dying to see Tiger Uppercut get banned for a long time now. That was my #1.

Now I think it's time I go back to concentrating on Knowmo and finally getting my white whale.
He needs to be Rompered, plain and simple
Old 02-06-2018, 06:33 AM   #24
Ith Fuhtbawl Time

Can someone change his name to Dingus Joe? Has a nice ring to it.
Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-12-2018, 09:28 PM   #25
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

I hate knomo with a ****ing passion. Troll is a troll. Take the ****ing morning after pill already and ban his stupid ass
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2018, 11:36 AM   #26
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones View Post
I hate knomo with a ****ing passion. Troll is a troll. Take the ****ing morning after pill already and ban his stupid ass
He gone. Dane, SNR, and I took care of it
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2018, 12:42 PM   #27
Spiraling down the Drain

5th
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2018, 03:30 PM   #28
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
He gone. Dane, SNR, and I took care of it
You and SNR had nothing to do it with it. Dane did.

Dane is a terrible human being and everybody just lets Dane do what he does because they don't want to be yelled at.

But yeah. I'm done.
Old 02-15-2018, 03:41 PM   #29
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Dane is a terrible human being and everybody just lets Dane do what he does because they don't want to be yelled at.

But yeah. I'm done.
what a pussy
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2018, 04:37 PM   #30
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:

But yeah. I'm done.
Use ignore
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.