Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 01-19-2018, 12:59 PM  
Abolish The Salary Cap!

The First Round Mock Draft Thread

Since you guys don't have a first round pick (yet?), I figured this would be the place to throw some of the random first round mocks.

Draft order
Spoiler!

EDIT: Some sites (NFL.com) don't show the team names beside each pick when you copy/paste so here is a draft order chart if you get curious...

Last edited by Quesadilla Joe; 01-30-2018 at 03:17 PM..
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-05-2018, 11:16 AM   #16
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Honestly the biggest need the Chiefs have that can play week 1 is most likely safety. I can see Veach using that 2nd rd pick on one.

Berry is unknown and Sorenson/Parker are tire fires who can’t tackle. I’m all for upgrading ILB and S, especially in Sutton’s Scheme.
I'm fine with a Safety, ILBer or D lineman with their 2nd round pick, as long as that player is ready to start and contribute immediately.

I don't think they'll find an OLBer early in this draft that will beat out Ford and/or Kpass in Training Camp but they can definitely find a guy that can contribute in the secondary, WILL or defensive line.

I'm all about now, not next year, not 2020.

Now.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2018, 11:28 AM   #17
Andy Reid Supporter

Agreed Dane. No more projects.

I like a few safeties in round 2, including Justin Reid. Goddamn this kid is a beast.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dKBDHocR4QY
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2018, 11:33 AM   #18
In Search of a Life

I’m not saying I don’t want a safety. I’d just prefer one that isn’t one dimensional.

I’d love Justin Reid there, but we’d have to trade up to have a realistic shot at getting him.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2018, 11:38 AM   #19
Andy Reid Supporter

Depends on talent available. Vikings traded a 4th to move up 7 spots to 41 in rd 2 for Dalvin Cook. I’d do it if we get a 4th rd comp pick for Foles
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2018, 04:25 PM   #20
Starter

FYI, Chief's picks from Drafttek 7 round mock draft without comp picks dated 2/7.

Rd. 2 Pick #54 Ronnie Harrison safety Alabama
Rd. 3 Pick #78 Josh Sweat Edge Rusher Florida St.
Rd. 3 Pick #84 Derrick Knadi Defensive Tackle Florida St.
Rd. 4 Pick #118 Folorunso Fatukasi Defensive Tackle Connecticut
Rd. 6 Pick #182 Michael Dickson Punter Texas
gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-10-2018, 02:00 PM   #21
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonefishin53 View Post
FYI, Chief's picks from Drafttek 7 round mock draft without comp picks dated 2/7.

Rd. 2 Pick #54 Ronnie Harrison safety Alabama
Rd. 3 Pick #78 Josh Sweat Edge Rusher Florida St.
Rd. 3 Pick #84 Derrick Knadi Defensive Tackle Florida St.
Rd. 4 Pick #118 Folorunso Fatukasi Defensive Tackle Connecticut
Rd. 6 Pick #182 Michael Dickson Punter Texas
Sensible needs being filled, but there's no chance in hell Dickson lasts that long.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2018, 08:26 PM   #22
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I'm fine with a Safety, ILBer or D lineman with their 2nd round pick, as long as that player is ready to start and contribute immediately.

I don't think they'll find an OLBer early in this draft that will beat out Ford and/or Kpass in Training Camp but they can definitely find a guy that can contribute in the secondary, WILL or defensive line.

I'm all about now, not next year, not 2020.

Now.
Agreed. KC didn’t get anything on defense from this year’s draft. That hurt this year clearly. Need impact players badly that contribute right away.
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.