Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-10-2018, 09:52 AM  
MVP

2018 Free Agents

Who are you letting walk/cutting/retiring?

http://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2018/...8-free-agents/

Who are you targeting?

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nf...t-tracker?pg=1
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-11-2018, 08:26 AM   #76
The man you could post like.

Revis was a hired gun for playoff contenders. His time is gone. Seriously doubt he's going to want to play for vet minimum, which is about all he's worth nowadays. I sincerely doubt he plays for a love of the game, he plays for money. It was like yanking teeth trying to get him to sign this first go around.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2018, 08:29 AM   #77
MVP

Trade:
Alex = 2nd & Josh Gordon (26) from the Browns

Resign:
Sherman, Wilson, Fulton, KPL, Mitchell.

Restructure:
DJ

Cut
Hali & Bailey

Sign FA:

Defense:
Aqib Talib (31) CB
Mike Pennel (26) DL
+New Coordinator with pass rush mentality

Offensive:
Tyler Eifert (27) TE

Draft:

2nd- OLB (Alex)
2nd- DL
3rd- ILB
4th- DB
6th- OG

Results:
Browns trade a headache for stability. Chiefs acquire x4 high-value, low-cost, starting caliber players: Gordon, Talib, Pennel, Eifert. Offense is set for the foreseeable future. Brining back DJ and Berry, plus Talib and Pennel, along with spending our high draft picks on defense and bringing in a new coordinator should go a long way in solidifying our defense.

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 01-11-2018 at 08:37 AM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-11-2018, 08:52 AM   #78
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Restructure and do what with DJ?
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2018, 10:04 AM   #79
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Revis is gone. 10 mil for his sorry ass? Get the **** out.
I believe the cap hit is 4.5 million. Not so bad.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2018, 10:09 AM   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I believe the cap hit is 4.5 million. Not so bad.
Yes, it really is. Outside of tutoring our CBs how to play press, which we don't even really do, he's worthless. His tackling attempts make Ron Parker cringe.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2018, 10:12 AM   #81
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I'd be shocked if they didn't upgrade the LG position.

When Witzmann wasn't a turnstile, he was a penalty machine.

Fulton isn't mobile enough to play the LG spot, Erving was bad in that position and Morse is just an injury away from missing most of the season.

IMO, it's imperative to either sign or draft a left guard that can help this team in short yardage situations and there hasn't been anyone on this roster capable of doing that for as long as I can remember.
since Brian ****ing Waters.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2018, 10:13 AM   #82
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servant_KC View Post
Restructure and do what with DJ?
He looked good in the last couple games, I think he and Ragland play well together. Are there a bunch of alternative ILBs that i'm unaware of that would be an improvement over DJ?
Old 01-11-2018, 10:17 AM   #83
Starter

Currently as it sits we are $8mil over the cap for 2018.

Cutting or trading these players will gain us just a hair under $49mil
Alex Smith
Derrick Johnson
Tamba Hali
Dee Ford
Allen Bailey
Frank Zombo

Now for the sake of looking at things Justin Houston's cap hit is $20mil
Eric Berry's cap hit is $13mil
I Don't think both will rework their deals but maybe one would, I'd lean more towards Houston, dude says he wants to win and wants the superbowl, then it's time to help the team out.

I don't think we cut/trade all those players but lets say we rework DJ into a very friendly deal, Hali retires, and MAYBE we tell dee either take a very very insentive base team friendly deal or GTFO.

So lets say all cut we have 49mil added, minus the 8 mil we are over we are at 41mil, Say we keep DJ and Dee at a total of 5mil for both, we are at 36mil.

All this is based with a projected cap of 178mil

Earl Thomas, Eric Reid, Malcom Butler, and Talib would definitely be on my radar. I think butler is out though since he's wanting 10mil a year. I'm not sure what talib or thomas would want. The idea of having Earl Thomas and Eric Berry on the same field makes me moist though

Then we have to resign who we want as well though, Hopefully colquitt would take a team friendly deal, wilson, sherman, KPL.
fairladyZ would the whole thing.fairladyZ would the whole thing.fairladyZ would the whole thing.fairladyZ would the whole thing.fairladyZ would the whole thing.fairladyZ would the whole thing.fairladyZ would the whole thing.fairladyZ would the whole thing.fairladyZ would the whole thing.fairladyZ would the whole thing.fairladyZ would the whole thing.
Old 01-11-2018, 10:17 AM   #84

Assuming Talib and Crabtree are both cap casualties we should sign them both. The perpetual game of snatch the chain they play would be great fun in training camp.
Old 01-11-2018, 10:20 AM   #85
Starter

Quote:
Assuming Talib and Crabtree are both cap casualties we should sign them both. The perpetual game of snatch the chain they play would be great fun in training camp.
LOL my only problem with talib is i think he'd be a bad influence for peters, and noway crabtree comes here, He hates peters with a passion as well.
fairladyZ would the whole thing.fairladyZ would the whole thing.fairladyZ would the whole thing.fairladyZ would the whole thing.fairladyZ would the whole thing.fairladyZ would the whole thing.fairladyZ would the whole thing.fairladyZ would the whole thing.fairladyZ would the whole thing.fairladyZ would the whole thing.fairladyZ would the whole thing.
Old 01-11-2018, 10:23 AM   #86
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I’m all in on Talib, but Conley can give us what Crabtree would
provide at the #2 WR spot. I’d rather spend the money on defense.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2018, 10:23 AM   #87
Pepsi, cheeburger, chip

Love DJ and all, but I don't think I can stomach watching him chasing running backs another year.
Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.
Old 01-11-2018, 10:25 AM   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I’m all in on Talib, but Conley can give us what Crabtree would
provide at the #2 WR spot. I’d rather spend the money on defense.
I was joking. The only WR I want is Robinson.
Old 01-11-2018, 10:25 AM   #89
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Trade:
Alex = 2nd & Josh Gordon (26) from the Browns

Resign:
Sherman, Wilson, Fulton, KPL, Mitchell.

Restructure:
DJ

Cut
Hali & Bailey

Sign FA:

Defense:
Aqib Talib (31) CB
Mike Pennel (26) DL
+New Coordinator with pass rush mentality

Offensive:
Tyler Eifert (27) TE

Draft:

2nd- OLB (Alex)
2nd- DL
3rd- ILB
4th- DB
6th- OG

Results:
Browns trade a headache for stability. Chiefs acquire x4 high-value, low-cost, starting caliber players: Gordon, Talib, Pennel, Eifert. Offense is set for the foreseeable future. Brining back DJ and Berry, plus Talib and Pennel, along with spending our high draft picks on defense and bringing in a new coordinator should go a long way in solidifying our defense.
Gordon is an Exclusive Rights FA - so he would need PAID, not sure that's a good deal to make as its risky as hell.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-11-2018, 10:30 AM   #90
MVP

I really wouldn't spend a lot of capital on Gordon or any other FA WR. A solid LG and roll with it on offense. It's the defense that needs the lion's share of resources right now.