Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 11-09-2017, 11:07 PM  
Ain't no relax!

Youtube.TV

Anybody else using this?

I just switched over from SlingTV to YoutubeTV. Seems great so far. Offers NBC, which Sling annoyingly didn't and the main reason I switched. Also FS1. But not sure if that means Royals games. ESPN. All the normal stations plus cable stuff like Discovery, Syfy, History, NG, etc.

Interface is infinitely better. Ability to pause no matter what. I'm really liking this so far.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2018, 08:40 AM   #31
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
Not available in Omaha yet. I just switched to PSVue from Direct now, it's worlds better. I'm definitely interested in YouTubeTV when it becomes available here.
It's available in Omaha now.
bgguitarman is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbgguitarman is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbgguitarman is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbgguitarman is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbgguitarman is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbgguitarman is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbgguitarman is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbgguitarman is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbgguitarman is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-15-2018, 01:12 PM   #32
Ith Fuhtbawl Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
FYI... this has been pretty incredible so far. And the list of channels continues to grow. They just announced WE, TBS, TNT. etc. Pretty much all the sports stations now, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, SEC, ESPNNews, FS1/2/KC, NBCSN, BTN, ABC SportsNetwork, NBC Golf, etc.

Unlimited DVR. You can just click record Chiefs, or Royals, (any team) and your sports team will be auto DVR'd, no limit. Lots of "On demand" type movies and TV showing up now too. I'm loving it.

Still limited to location though. If you have it available, I still recommend checking it out...
The only thing I've missed having this was watching Shaq and Barkley on TNT once in awhile. Problem solved.

I'm a huge fan of YT Tv.
Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-15-2018, 06:59 PM   #33
Most Valuable Villain

Is this better than something like Playstation Vue?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2018, 01:14 AM   #34
Sometimes it's black and white

Is the YT TV streaming for ESPN good?

This service looks like a good fit for what I want at the price. But...

I watched, or at least tried to watch, MNF on an Xfinity account this past fall and the quality of that streaming service was so bad it would not have been worth paying for.

Based on speed tests and streaming movies, I don't think the issue was on my end.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-16-2018, 05:53 AM   #35
MVP

The streaming quality is mostly 1080p 30fps with sports channels like ESPN are at 720p 60fps. Finding it better than my traditional cable service, Spectrum, which still shows signs of artifacting from compression.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-16-2018, 08:45 AM   #36
Ith Fuhtbawl Time

I can’t tell the difference between YouTube and when I had traditional cable. I’m on a fiber connection though.
Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-16-2018, 11:26 AM   #37
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Looking at the channel lineup, I guarantee the wife will say no way. She needs her Food Network and HGTV poop...We'll stay with PSVue for now.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2018, 12:42 PM   #38
Ith Fuhtbawl Time

Quote:
Experiment in progress..

Stand by...
Did this work?
Old 02-16-2018, 12:50 PM   #39
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bewbies View Post
Did this work?
We discovered some issues with location. If you're not actually viewing form the KC area, some channels will say unavailable during some of the broadcast. It depends on what the content is. Technically you can turn off all location services or use a VPN. You can add 5 "family members" from wherever. Each family member has their own DVR/favorites/etc. We've had no issues other than the unavailable content once in a while.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2018, 04:07 PM   #40
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bewbies View Post
I can’t tell the difference between YouTube and when I had traditional cable. I’m on a fiber connection though.
Good to know. I don't think my connection is an issue. ESPN will put up college basketball games on the rewatch page, after the game is over. Those are available without a subscription and I can stream them just fine.

But the ESPN live streaming through Xfinity was horrible. Not good advertising if they were hoping to entice me to get my own, legal, streaming service.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-16-2018, 04:54 PM   #41
Now you've pissed me off!

Now that ESPN owns Fox's old RSNs, any ideas on if they would be included in this package?
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2018, 05:14 PM   #42
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Now that ESPN owns Fox's old RSNs, any ideas on if they would be included in this package?
They don't own them yet and Comcast has been thinking of outbidding them, I believe. That said, I think the fox sports RSNs are already in this deal. They have almost all of the sports stuff other than NFL network/redzone.

Considering switching from Spectrum to lock in the $35 rate but with my current deal, I'd give up Redzone, Cinemax and HBO for 30ish dollars savings. That could be a lot more but I don't have another internet provider to switch to for less. I think my 'promotion' is going to run out in a month or two so dunno what to do
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-17-2018, 03:33 PM   #43
Live free or die hard

Quote:
This was the first thing to cross my mind when I saw this thread. Get a MO or KS IP address and watch the Chiefs games.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2018, 10:30 PM   #44
mod-ish

Went to Spectrum today and dumped my sports channels and movie channels. Might have to give this a go.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2018, 10:56 PM   #45
MVP

This is really working well for me and using even when I'm recording the same on my cable dvr. Calling monday and dumping my cable but not looking forward to what they bump my internet cost to. Luckily I have another internet option to play them against.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli