Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 10-15-2017, 07:53 PM  
Stay positive, don't give up

Steelers WR Martavis Bryant has requested a trade.

@RapSheet: Sources: #Steelers playmaking WR Martavis Bryant recently requested a trade. His teammates and coaches are well aware that he’s unhappy.

@MikeClayNFL: Chiefs, Jaguars pop as contending teams who could use Martavis Bryant. Maybe the 3-3 Jets.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-21-2018, 12:28 PM   #46
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

That deal is dumb for Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh needs defense not another WR they’d have to pay.
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 12:29 PM   #47
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I think he is. Stats be damned. Landry is a high volume receiver with a low YPC. He's not exactly breaking plays wide open. He's not a game breaker. Bryant is a playmaker.

If Bryant has stopped being a selfish prick, i'd take him over Landry. Especially with Mahomes.

Bryant/Hill/Kelce/Mahomes would be sick.
Agree to disagree, I guess. I'd much rather have Landry over Bryant.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 01:04 PM   #48
SuperBowl or bust

The last thing we need in KC is a high priced WR with attitude issues that takes himself out of games.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 02:46 PM   #49
You Sweetie!

I say let's see what Robinson is all about - If he blossomed like a pretty little orchid this season, I'd not be shocked.

Last edited by Simply Red; 02-21-2018 at 02:53 PM..
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 03:08 PM   #50
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I say let's see what Robinson is all about - If he blossomed like a pretty little orchid this season, I'd not be shocked.
This is not far from the realm of possibility. Thanks for posting this. I agree!
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-21-2018, 03:14 PM   #51
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
This is not far from the realm of possibility. Thanks for posting this. I agree!
you're welcome! I'm glad we are friends!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 03:18 PM   #52
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
you're welcome! I'm glad we are friends!
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 03:20 PM   #53
pie is never free

Bryant, Landry... both of them can get bent

We dont need someone else' headache around here
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 03:23 PM   #54
Rufus Dawes Jr.

1. I'm not sure we need a WR like Bryant. I mean we are set up to run the shit out of the ball to help our young QB, would it be fun? Sure. Necessary? No.

2. He's in the last year of his deal. Again. Not sure this works with how this Chiefs team is constructed. We are going to have to eventually pay Hill, are we going to pay Brayant too?

3. Keep building through the draft. If the Chiefs want a WR improvement go looking at some frist round draft diapointments like Treadwell in Minn who has two years left on his rookie deal. Or throw the dice on a broke dick like Kevin White from the Bears who is entering his last year on his rookie deal.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-21-2018, 03:28 PM   #55
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post

i know right? we already have Marcus Peters!

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 03:52 PM   #56
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post

Landry is a headache?
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 04:06 PM   #57
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
1. I'm not sure we need a WR like Bryant. I mean we are set up to run the shit out of the ball to help our young QB, would it be fun? Sure. Necessary? No.

2. He's in the last year of his deal. Again. Not sure this works with how this Chiefs team is constructed. We are going to have to eventually pay Hill, are we going to pay Brayant too?

3. Keep building through the draft. If the Chiefs want a WR improvement go looking at some frist round draft diapointments like Treadwell in Minn who has two years left on his rookie deal. Or throw the dice on a broke dick like Kevin White from the Bears who is entering his last year on his rookie deal.
I agree. Hopefully Conley will be ready as well. I think they missed him big time last season.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 02-21-2018, 04:14 PM   #58
MVP

The best upgrade at wide receiver we could have made came when we upgraded at QB.

Watch as Robinson, Conley, and anyone else who has a pass thrown their way suddenly looks like the lights came on.

They did.

They came on at Arrowhead, and standing under them was #15.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 04:41 PM   #59
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
The best upgrade at wide receiver we could have made came when we upgraded at QB.

Watch as Robinson, Conley, and anyone else who has a pass thrown their way suddenly looks like the lights came on.

They did.

They came on at Arrowhead, and standing under them was #15.
are you into poetry? - that's beautiful!
Old 02-21-2018, 05:04 PM   #60
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Landry is a headache?
Posted via Mobile Device
http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpo...18-suspension/

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-cow...-car-110579702

Those are just two recent recent examples, and honestly... I have no idea what it all ultimately means

But when you throw it all in with his attempted cheapshot garbage with Revis, there is just no good reason to want him here... he looks, talks, and walks like a big fat headache

Why bother with him and his contract?

We already have receiving talent on offense... there isnt one good reason to waste money on that headache, we've got youth galore all over the place at WR

Fix the defense and give me a ****ing left guard
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.