Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-15-2017, 07:53 PM  
Stay positive, don't give up

Steelers WR Martavis Bryant has requested a trade.

@RapSheet: Sources: #Steelers playmaking WR Martavis Bryant recently requested a trade. His teammates and coaches are well aware that he’s unhappy.

@MikeClayNFL: Chiefs, Jaguars pop as contending teams who could use Martavis Bryant. Maybe the 3-3 Jets.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-15-2017, 08:38 PM   #16
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by PutQuinnIn View Post
I'd rather bring in Josh Gordon than that turd.
Well you cant. Hes still not reinstated.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2017, 08:39 PM   #17
Emporer of Mongo

we couldnt get that lucky right?

i mean with our pennies?
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2017, 08:42 PM   #18
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I would love to have Bryant on our team. Then have him catch the game winning TD when we play the Steelers in the playoffs.
**** the Steelers in the playoffs, I never want to see the Chiefs play this ****ing team again. JFC I hate them.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2017, 08:50 PM   #19
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
**** the Steelers in the playoffs, I never want to see the Chiefs play this ****ing team again. JFC I hate them.
Amen
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2017, 09:11 PM   #20
Veteran

I would for a late round pick, but why would the steelers? A late round pick isn't worth much, and chances are we're going to see them again. Don't see them helping us out
Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-15-2017, 09:15 PM   #21
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
I'd like to see us play them and beat them.. We owe them big time. They own us right now and until we are able to beat them there's no guarantee we will ever be able to get to the SB cause lets face it Steelers make the playoffs pretty much every year.

It can be done. Lets not forget how long it took Peyton to beat Brady in the playoffs and (different sport but principle is the same) how long it took Jordan's Bulls to beat the Bad Boy Pistons. We've got to figure out a way to beat these guys.

We can do it. We played horrible and had a fluke TD play late in the game and still almost won. We'll get these guys.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-15-2017, 09:54 PM   #22
Prestige Worldwide

Steelers WR Martavis Bryant has requested a trade.

He just tweeted this:

Big win today and tomorrow right back to work tomorrow I am happy to be a steeler and can't wait to reach number 7 this year.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2017, 02:48 AM   #23
Fish are scared of me

We don't need him. Our back up WR's get open but don't get seen.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2017, 02:43 PM   #24
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

He has been demoted to the scout team and will be a healthy scratch this week.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...ted-scout-team
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-25-2017, 02:47 PM   #25
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrae View Post
He has been demoted to the scout team and will be a healthy scratch this week.

Dude gets suspended multiple times (iirc) and then complains about not getting enough looks and demands a trade.

No thanks. Locker room cancer.

No personal accountability.

Reid's system is designed to spread it around and keep D's guessing. No room for a guy like this.

If you CP posters can't get over guys like Kelce and Peters, i can't imagine they'd handle a Martavis Bryant.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2017, 02:50 PM   #26
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Dude gets suspended multiple times (iirc) and then complains about not getting enough looks and demands a trade.

No thanks. Locker room cancer.

No personal accountability.

Reid's system is designed to spread it around and keep D's guessing. No room for a guy like this.

If you CP posters can't get over guys like Kelce and Peters, i can't imagine they'd handle a Martavis Bryant.
Yep, **** that guy, he'd be pissing and moaning inside of 3 weeks
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2017, 02:52 PM   #27
Needs more middle fingers

Bryant said Smith-Schuster is "nowhere near better than me, fool. All they need to do is give me what I want and y'all can have JuJu and whoever else."

And he throws his fellow receiver under the bus.....

The guy is an irresponsible malcontent that takes zero accountability.

He's not worth the money he'll ask for, or the attention he seeks on the field.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2017, 02:55 PM   #28
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Demarcus Robinson had his 2nd straight very good football game last week. This is his second season in the offense.

And he's not an asshole.

No no no, 1000 times no. I'd absolutely rather roll with Robinson and Wilson than put this clown on the squad. I'd healthy scratch Bryant before DAT because DAT has more versatility in the scheme. The only thing Bryant could do is play the X so his snaps will mean that Robinson simply comes off the field.

Nope - He wouldn't make my gameday actives list.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2017, 03:23 PM   #29
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

"Bryant called in sick to work Monday but reported Wednesday for meetings and practice."

I can't say I've ever heard of an NFL player calling in sick. I've heard missed practice with flu-like symptoms, but never "hey boss I can't come in today". Maybe just odd phrasing.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-25-2017, 03:25 PM   #30
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Take a flyer on the guy. Once he puts on red and gold all past goes away. Let’s kick some tired boys.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.