Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 08-23-2017, 03:19 PM  
I'll be back.

Madden 18: Can Patrick Mahomes get the Chiefs back to the Super Bowl?

Yes, friends, it's that time again. Let's DO THIS!!!

The Chiefs have decided to have an open competition in preseason for the starting QB job. Let the best man win.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2017, 09:41 AM   #61
I'll be back.

Sorry, I'm not going to cater to my limited veteran QBs needs in preseason. He needs to attempt those downfield throws if he wants to win the starting job.

He can't hit them, not my problem. Kelce was even with that LB and leaving him as the throw started. A classic shot to throw the receiver open.

Good try, Alex, but you lost that competition for a reason. Because you're a corner-sailing cuck.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2017, 12:38 AM   #62
Shaken. Not stirred.

why is Smith still playing?
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2017, 01:42 AM   #63
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Sorry, I'm not going to cater to my limited veteran QBs needs in preseason. He needs to attempt those downfield throws if he wants to win the starting job.

He can't hit them, not my problem. Kelce was even with that LB and leaving him as the throw started. A classic shot to throw the receiver open.

Good try, Alex, but you lost that competition for a reason. Because you're a corner-sailing cuck.
i say in jest, but are you leaving alex in as starter of a pre season game in the fourth quarter, in hopes he will get injured?
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-26-2017, 08:13 AM   #64
I'll be back.

No, I rotated them as starter during the preseason.

So it was Alex/Mahomes, Mahomes/Alex, Alex/Mahomes, Mahomes/Alex

I even did Alex the service of keeping the starting OL and receivers in during the second half of preseason game #4 and he still cucked it up. ****ing spare. He's been placed on the trading block.
Old 08-26-2017, 09:22 AM   #65
Veteran

I traded smith and a 3rd for a first. Ended up being number 5 overall. Grabbed an 81 ovr cb with superstar trait.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.
Old 08-27-2017, 03:44 PM   #66
I'll be back.

Week 1: Chiefs @ Pats

Spoiler!
Old 08-28-2017, 07:37 PM   #67
Consuming CP souls

11 picks and 32 sacks in 4 games? Same old Madden BS
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2017, 07:42 PM   #68
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
11 picks and 32 sacks in 4 games? Same old Madden BS
It's preseason bud. You gotta experiment a bit. Plus, OL injuries.
Old 08-28-2017, 07:45 PM   #69
Consuming CP souls

3 turnovers in the opener
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2017, 07:53 PM   #70
I'll be back.

Quote:
3 turnovers in the opener
Best team in the league....it happens.
Old 08-28-2017, 08:24 PM   #71
Consuming CP souls

56 turnover pace is a trend. Protecting the football WINS games Get a little,Alex in ya
Old 08-29-2017, 04:39 AM   #72
The man you could post like.

If you haven't summed past the 1st week go and pick up Kevin White out of the free agent pool. The things that make him have a low OVR are awareness and route running, both of which are cheap as hell to bring up.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2017, 03:55 PM   #73
I'll be back.

Quote:
56 turnover pace is a trend. Protecting the football WINS games Get a little,Alex in ya
Both of the INTs were very, very crafty plays by linebackers in zones that I hadn't seen before. I'm telling you, the zone AI is on another level this year on All-Madden with coverage slider at 70.

I just need to get used to it. I'm accustomed to hitting the intermediate dig on that crossers play when the linebacker takes the TE into the flat...which he was doing right as I tried to throw to Chesson.....

I guarantee you I don't throw 20 picks this year.
Old 09-03-2017, 10:34 PM
Hammock Parties
This message has been deleted by Hammock Parties.
Old 09-03-2017, 10:42 PM   #74
I'll be back.

Week 2: Eagles @ Chiefs

Spoiler!
Old 09-04-2017, 06:04 PM   #75
Mod Team

I wouldn't look for the Chiefs to make the playoffs in first year with Mahomes.

Keep him healthy and progressing and see what happens in year 2-3.

When you shopping Alex?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.