Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 02-12-2017, 01:50 PM  
mod-ish

FX: Legion

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2017, 11:16 AM   #16
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

I am up through episode three and I am really digging this. Anyone else staying with it?
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-02-2017, 09:06 AM   #17
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
I am up through episode three and I am really digging this. Anyone else staying with it?
Oh yeah, I'm still watching.

The latest episode is......strange.

I'm starting to get the feeling that all of this is taking place in David's own mind, or he is otherwise incapacitated and someone is torturing him from the inside. I still think his monster is Mojo.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2017, 11:31 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post

I'm starting to get the feeling that all of this is taking place in David's own mind, or he is otherwise incapacitated and someone is torturing him from the inside. I still think his monster is Mojo.
I don't think it is all in his mind but I am questioning who the bad vs good guys might be. If it isn't in his mind lets run down his list of things he can do...

1. Read peoples minds
2. Move shit with his mind
3. Teleport people to different locations

If he finds out he can control people he has reached just about God level.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-02-2017, 12:22 PM   #19
error 404

Quote:
I'm still watching but I can only watch it when I stoned.
sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-03-2017, 08:25 AM   #20
MVP

Quote:
I don't think it is all in his mind but I am questioning who the bad vs good guys might be. If it isn't in his mind lets run down his list of things he can do...

1. Read peoples minds
2. Move shit with his mind
3. Teleport people to different locations

If he finds out he can control people he has reached just about God level.
Yes. He pretty much is. Very long, scroll down to "Powers and Abilities"...

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/David_Haller_(Earth-616)

Quote:
Legion is an omega level mutant, and was also stated to be an Alpha-Level Mutant, with the ability to create spontaneous mutations with varying attributes. Due to either his immense powers, mental instability or combination of the two, David creates a new persona (or sub-personality) to govern each one of these new mutations.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-04-2017, 02:43 AM   #21
Supporter

from Blocked On Youtube (and more) on Vimeo.

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2017, 11:42 AM   #22
mod-ish

http://www.gamesradar.com/who-is-the...possibilities/
Old 03-11-2017, 03:01 PM   #23
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

This is one of the few shows I watch at the moment and the last two episodes have twisted my mind a little.The way the last episode ended has me wondering wtf.
Also if you have to be caught in a space/time rift you could have worse neighbors than a stuck-in-the-sixties beatnik of the psychedelic poetry variety.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2017, 06:28 PM   #24
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd4chiefs View Post
I'm still watching but I can only watch it when I stoned.
I'll have to try that. Ready to give up at this point.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2017, 12:50 AM   #25
Supporter

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2017, 08:39 AM   #26
mod-ish

It took me forever to finally have it click, but Lenny is Tatiana in Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates. I could never place her face, and it was driving me nuts how I knew her (figured it out without looking it up, so I'm very proud of myself. Don't cheat me the small victories in life, people). Now I can move along with my day.
Old 03-16-2017, 08:42 AM   #27

Quote:
It took me forever to finally have it click, but Lenny is Tatiana in Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates. I could never place her face, and it was driving me nuts how I knew her (figured it out without looking it up, so I'm very proud of myself. Don't cheat me the small victories in life, people). Now I can move along with my day.
I think she was in Parks and Recs too without looking it up.
Old 03-16-2017, 08:46 AM   #28
mod-ish

Quote:
I think she was in Parks and Recs too without looking it up.
I never watched Parks and Rec. I need to Netflix it probably ASAP, never heard a bad thing about that show.
Old 03-16-2017, 12:45 PM   #29
oxymoron

FX announced a second season yesterday.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2017, 03:33 PM   #30
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:

I have no doubt it's the Shadow King.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.