Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2015, 10:39 AM  
Stuff & Things

All Things Video Games/Game Reviews Part II

Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.

Last edited by Gonzo; 09-11-2015 at 12:07 AM..
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2015, 09:15 PM   #16
Abolish The Salary Cap!

It depends on which type of game you like. Personally, I don't like the sneaking around in the Metal Gear franchise so it's easy for me to pass on the new one. I got Ground Zeroes for free and only played 30 minutes of it before I got bored.
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-31-2015, 10:09 PM   #17
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 View Post
It depends on which type of game you like. Personally, I don't like the sneaking around in the Metal Gear franchise so it's easy for me to pass on the new one. I got Ground Zeroes for free and only played 30 minutes of it before I got bored.

Very interested in MGS 5's multiplayer. Ground Zeroes was free on Xbox this past month and I just couldn't get into it.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2015, 10:17 PM   #18
Pessimistically optimistic.

Metal Gear Solid 5

Personally, it looks like it's too engrossing for a family man like myself trying to nail down a college degree....but maybe it's something I pick up after my Bachelor's is done. A little present for me.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2015, 10:30 PM   #19
Plays to win the game!

A lot of gaming publications and websites have given Metal Gear near perfect scores. If I wasn't balls deep in school right now the decision would be obvious and not close at all.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-01-2015, 12:35 AM   #20
Shaken. Not stirred.

I absolutely loved MGS4 but hated the first 3 games. I played ground zeroes and hated it. My gut tells me I won't enjoy 5 at all.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2015, 08:47 AM   #21
MVP

MGS5 looks good from all the videos I've seen, but I've always had problems with the MGS games because of, 1) you spend half your time trying not to alert enemies when you know its inevitable, and, 2) I've never liked the 3rd person view. I've always gravitated to 1st person games.
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-01-2015, 10:10 AM   #22
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru View Post
I ..... hated the first 3 games....
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2015, 11:26 AM   #23
Stuff & Things

I'm checking out gameplay online before I pick one up tonight. So far I'm leaning towards MGS.
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2015, 12:45 PM   #24
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Kotaku's Mad Max review... http://kotaku.com/mad-max-the-kotaku...ium=Socialflow

Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-01-2015, 02:41 PM   #25
Take a Chill Pill

I got MGSV. It is awesome. It's sorta like Far Cry mixed with MGS.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2015, 03:21 PM   #26
Take a Chill Pill

Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2015, 04:12 PM   #27
Stuff & Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck View Post
Just loaded it onto the PS4.

We seem to enjoy the same games a lot so if you say it's good, I'm probably going to like it.
Old 09-01-2015, 04:28 PM   #28
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck View Post
What aspects is it like Far Cry?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2015, 05:38 PM   #29
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru View Post
I absolutely loved MGS4 but hated the first 3 games. I played ground zeroes and hated it. My gut tells me I won't enjoy 5 at all.
THIS.

and for the people saying its kinda like far cry..well far cry sucks. From the gameplay I've seen of this..it doesn't feel like authentic MG anymore. too much like ground zeroes.

I'm not rushing out to get this and I was a huge MGS fan. 4 was the last true one and not to mention the HD collection for PS3. this one just doesn't strike my interest.
millz is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmillz is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmillz is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmillz is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmillz is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmillz is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmillz is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmillz is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmillz is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmillz is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-01-2015, 05:43 PM   #30
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
What aspects is it like Far Cry?

Lots of capturing animals and plants and also you can go town to town and take down their comms. Not exactly the same, but I feel like I'm playing Far Cry on steroids...with stealth.