Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-04-2014, 04:19 PM  
Mahomes Fanboi

Molitoth's Music Repository

There has been quite a few people here who have liked my previous musical adventures. I'm pretty timid at self promotion but I really enjoy when others can connect with what I do, so sharing can be fun.

I will try and keep this thread updated as I go for those of you who enjoy.

Thank you to anyone who spends their time listening.

----------

https://molitoth.bandcamp.com/

https://alightwithin.bandcamp.com/

Last edited by Molitoth; 08-07-2022 at 07:16 AM..
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2015, 09:10 AM   #16
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I must have a real piece of crap rig, all I can see is an icon that says "soundcloud"... been trying to click that to no avail for days.

Know for sure you do great work, I've heard several pieces in the past that make me wanna go out to the woods and get baked... I'm sure the new stuff is no different.
Here is a direct link for you buddy!

https://soundcloud.com/molitoth/sist...vocal-versions
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2016, 12:14 PM   #17
Mahomes Fanboi

Molitoth in action.

Last edited by Molitoth; 05-02-2018 at 08:35 AM..
Old 02-02-2016, 04:21 PM   #18
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
Molitoth in action.

Good stuff. I like the sort of post rock direction of this song. Also sounds a bit like Foals, which is a good thing.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2016, 04:26 PM   #19
Supporter

That's pretty bad ass dude. I really dig the song.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2016, 06:53 AM   #20
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Molitoth in action.

That,my friend is very cool,great job.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2016, 06:23 PM   #21
pie is never free

No lie, Nzoner.

That was watching a real artist do his craft.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2016, 11:06 PM   #22
Mahomes Fanboi

My new piece landed on a couple of pretty big websites today.

http://www.metalunderground.com/news...?newsid=125542

http://www.metalinjection.net/av/sis...e-adulescentia

Last edited by Molitoth; 08-11-2016 at 08:32 AM..
Old 08-11-2016, 08:31 AM
Molitoth
This message has been deleted by Molitoth.
Old 08-11-2016, 08:32 AM
Molitoth
Old 08-12-2016, 09:09 AM
Molitoth
Old 08-18-2016, 06:44 PM   #23
pie is never free

Quote:
Molitoth, you can go as far as your ambition takes you, you're a genuine artist

Considering this song, and all of your bands heavier past work... just let me know when you're gigging in my southern midwest Il area, would totally drive and pay to hear it live
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2016, 11:58 AM   #24
pie is never free

Everyone should really go back through this thread and have a listen
Old 08-20-2016, 12:49 PM   #25
In Search of a Life

still ****ing love page 32 Morning. That kicks ass.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-07-2016, 10:39 AM   #26
Here We Go Again

Bump for great tunes.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-07-2016, 02:31 PM   #27
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Bump for great tunes.
My music goes over here better than my QB analysis, and I suppose that is a good thing.

Thanks bro!
Old 12-14-2016, 09:41 AM   #28
Mahomes Fanboi

This one has been on the shelf for over a year, but is now finally released.

Old 12-14-2016, 06:03 PM   #29
pie is never free

Thanks for posting that, mang... your vocabulary of vocal inflections continues to grow

And that guitarist, damn man... he has some ultra-sweet and clean runs there

How much interest are you guys drawing from indie labels at this point? Seems to me that there is a LOT of money to be made on this bands sound

In the meantime you guys could be PACKING bars across America, building up a following that labels have to pay attention to
Old 12-14-2016, 08:14 PM   #30
Supporter

Playing bars is a complete dead end that generally leaves bands in debt.

One good TV sync could earn as much as six figures plus drive traffic to iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, etc.

Syncs are the biggest generator for indie and unsigned bands and in many cases, signed bands as well.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.