Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-02-2013, 05:45 PM  
pie is never free

Unique Military Weapons

Cant recall ever seeing a thread on this topic so i thought it was time we had one... this thread is dedicated to military weaponry of any kind, from any era or nation.

There is a seemingly endless array of novel, fascinating, revolutionary or even ill-fated hardware out there so subject material shouldnt be a problem.

First entry coming up shortly...
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2013, 05:32 PM   #31
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott free View Post
Thats pretty badass, Bowser, has some real range to it at 800 meters, love the way the spokesman put "it basically creates a one man mortar team".

Going to the live fire 203 range was the always the single most fun thing i did in the army.
The first thing I thought when I saw the vid was that it was something straight out of a COD game. Awesome weapon.

I've heard stories about heat seeking bullets, but couldn't find anything real or of substance on YouTube. THAT is some next gen shit.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2013, 05:37 PM   #32
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
The first thing I thought when I saw the vid was that it was something straight out of a COD game. Awesome weapon.

I've heard stories about heat seeking bullets, but couldn't find anything real or of substance on YouTube. THAT is some next gen shit.
I think Future Weapons might've done something about those.

A huge regret of mine was never getting to see what kind of waste i could lay with one of these...

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2013, 05:41 PM   #33
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott free View Post
Yep, i'd completely forgotten how they used to catapult plague vicitms into besieged towns, good call guys.

How about this, invisibility cloak in action or "frame lag"?...

ed- not sure why it wont load, but it appears to show a soldier appear out of nowhere and climb onto an Abrams in the middle east during a firefight.
I remember reading years ago about how they had invisibility cloaks in development. I don't remember the exact details, but apparently LED was some kind of breakthrough, along with the miniaturization of camera technology. I'm sure it's advanced well beyond this, but at that time, as i recall, they had a series of cameras that would record on one side of your body and then leds would project the image on the other. And they had this working on multiple levels, from individual to tanks and planes.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2013, 05:47 PM   #34
mod-ish

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2013, 05:48 PM   #35
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I remember reading years ago about how they had invisibility cloaks in development. I don't remember the exact details, but apparently LED was some kind of breakthrough, along with the miniaturization of camera technology. I'm sure it's advanced well beyond this, but at that time, as i recall, they had a series of cameras that would record on one side of your body and then leds would project the image on the other. And they had this working on multiple levels, from individual to tanks and planes.
Exactly, i bet by now they have it in use in the field, particularly the smaller stuff like individual suits.
Old 08-03-2013, 05:53 PM   #36
pie is never free

Metal Storm = WOW

An unmanned sentry capable of that kind of destruction.
Old 08-03-2013, 06:57 PM   #37
The Constitutional Choo choo

WWII Bat bombs
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2013, 07:32 PM   #38
pie is never free

"Bat Bombs"... that one was a real doozy, good call... filed under "ill fated".

That idea smelled of true desperation, if it could've saved japan from the nuke it would've been great... but such is life.
Old 08-06-2013, 06:34 PM   #39
pie is never free

Where is Donger? what about you Cheater 5?

Thought for sure i'd get an interesting entry from them...

With that query, to the high seas we go, never seen this one before, pretty damn cool looking...

Old 08-06-2013, 11:46 PM   #40
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Is this footage real or BS?
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2013, 12:00 AM   #41
Now you've pissed me off!

Gotta go with the with the Davy Crockett recoilless rifle. The most powerful weapon ever carried and fired by a single man.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2013, 01:13 PM   #42
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
Is this footage real or BS?
Its real, it was taken by insurgents after blowing the tracks after the first Abrams on the scene.
Old 08-07-2013, 01:15 PM   #43
pie is never free

The Davy Crockett tactical nuke in action...

Old 08-07-2013, 01:31 PM   #44
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Guess we dropped one of these on a tank column that came charging out of Bagdad. When the back half of the column saw what happened to the front half they decided surrender sounded like a good idea.

Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2013, 01:36 PM   #45
"Think BOOM!"

Davy Crockett nuclear weapon.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.