Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-16-2018, 08:20 PM  
SuperChiefs

LNBS: Most underated bands, who ya got

There is a ton of really good music out there that goes unappreciated by most people because they stick to a certain genre. Here is your chance to enlighten us all by turning us on to your favorite lesser known bands.

Here's a few of mine

Blind Mellon: Sleepy house, Change

The Black Crows: Wiser Time, She Gave Good Sunflower

Theory of a deadman: All or nothing, Wait for me
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 09:48 PM   #136
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
OK for you prog rockers I do hope you enjoy
About 10 years ago, you posted the link to RPWL's 'Breath In, Breath Out' and I was instantly hooked. Such a great band.

Fun fact: for the longest time, I didn't realize that 'Masters of War' was a Bob Dylan cover. I was shopping somewhere when Dylan's version started playing over the speakers. I knew the song, and I knew Dylan was singing, but I could not for the life of me figure out where I had heard the song before. Finally figured it out as the song was ending.
Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.
Old 02-21-2018, 09:59 PM   #137
Veteran

Extreme is/was an extremely underrated band. Three Sides to Every Story is a brilliant album.

Unfortunately, they capsized in the wave of shitty hair bands in the early 90s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88CHZ0KBCdU
Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.
Old 02-21-2018, 10:11 PM   #138
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huffmeister View Post
About 10 years ago, you posted the link to RPWL's 'Breath In, Breath Out' and I was instantly hooked. Such a great band.

Fun fact: for the longest time, I didn't realize that 'Masters of War' was a Bob Dylan cover. I was shopping somewhere when Dylan's version started playing over the speakers. I knew the song, and I knew Dylan was singing, but I could not for the life of me figure out where I had heard the song before. Finally figured it out as the song was ending.
I knew I was getting old but damn.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 10:12 PM   #139
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flachief58 View Post
There is a ton of really good music out there that goes unappreciated by most people because they stick to a certain genre. Here is your chance to enlighten us all by turning us on to your favorite lesser known bands.

Here's a few of mine

Blind Mellon: Sleepy house, Change

The Black Crows: Wiser Time, She Gave Good Sunflower

Theory of a deadman: All or nothing, Wait for me
Change is an amazing tune, No Rain gave everyone the wrong impression of that band.

The Refreshments and Local H should be high on that list.

Last edited by Great Expectations; 02-22-2018 at 07:43 AM.. Reason: Auto correct
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-22-2018, 04:10 AM   #140
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Nazareth

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Colt4540 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutColt4540 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutColt4540 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutColt4540 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutColt4540 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutColt4540 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutColt4540 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutColt4540 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutColt4540 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutColt4540 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutColt4540 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-22-2018, 04:17 AM   #141
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Huey Lewis and the News

Nickelback

These are not the same.

Colt4540 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutColt4540 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutColt4540 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutColt4540 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutColt4540 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutColt4540 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutColt4540 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutColt4540 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutColt4540 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutColt4540 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutColt4540 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-22-2018, 04:22 AM   #142
Starter

Can’t believe this Thin Liszt jam hasn’t been pimped.

https://youtu.be/Unnh0T2Ftro

Old 02-22-2018, 06:38 AM   #143
Not dead yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Expectations View Post
Change is an amazing tune, No Rain gave everyone the wrong impression of that band.

The Replacements and Local H should be high on that list.
Soup is an unbelievable album, as well. Start to finish. I couldn't agree more about Local H.
Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-22-2018, 07:37 AM   #144
I'm the MFCEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Dada was one of my choices too. One of my very favorite bands.

They are still making music? They played a little bar I was working at in downtown Denver in the early 90's. I thought they were great, never followed them after that. Will have to check them out.
rocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-22-2018, 08:04 AM   #145
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt4540 View Post
Can’t believe this Thin Liszt jam hasn’t been pimped.

https://youtu.be/Unnh0T2Ftro

You can't believe it, huh? This song of all songs.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2018, 03:09 PM   #146
Go Beavers!

That The Black Lillies aren't one of the biggest bands in country music is a constant source of amazement for me.

Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-03-2018, 03:51 PM   #147
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
McClain still lives, or has a house in KC.
Not anymore he doesn't.

Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2018, 05:39 PM   #148
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
That The Black Lillies aren't one of the biggest bands in country music is a constant source of amazement for me.
I got tons of those

Kasey Chambers
BR549
Iris DeMent
Brandi Carlile
Alabama Shakes
Ellis Paul
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2018, 08:23 AM   #149
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Not anymore he doesn't.

Saw that last night on the KY-102 FB page
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2018, 08:25 AM   #150
Mindful Taoist German

Soul Coughing
Cake...

Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.