Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-21-2018, 07:46 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

RIP Billy Graham

HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 11:04 PM   #136
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Amen, you phony
Not very christian like of you.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 11:10 PM   #137
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Just gonna drop my argument here, even though Grahams deeds go far beyond that

Seeing where the left is on Graham these days just tells me all I need to know about the fight the world is up against... even so-called Christians on the left seek to tear him down

Pitt Gorilla in particular, you are a disgrace... and whatever 'church' you attend is a sham

Indeed. The world is up against it - especially here in the United States. I don't know how many folks here were alive in the 50s but I was. This country was a different place than it is now. I don't know but I believe that Reverend Graham (as well as thousands of other Ministries) had much to do with that. I'm not going to get into a "web war" over Reverend Graham - but it worries me greatly, the "mood" today against Christians. Bad things coming down the pike...
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 11:51 PM   #138
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiStateNo View Post
Bad things coming down the pike...
Jesus says "I will be with you until the end of the age". The age of aquarius ends in 2150. Global population is projected to hit 12 billion at 2050, thanks to Christianity and all the other major religions conscious decision to try and outbreed each other, consequences be damned.

Something's gotta give.
ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 12:38 AM   #139
Unsparing

RIP.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2018, 07:43 AM   #140
MVP

RIP

WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-22-2018, 07:59 AM   #141
B2B, 3in5, belief in Chief

God job keeping this out of DC.
RIP, Mr. Graham.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2018, 09:30 AM   #142
Ain't no relax!

A preacher with a star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame. Bit of a contradiction if you asked me...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2018, 10:00 AM   #143
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
A preacher with a star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame. Bit of a contradiction if you asked me...
I agree, but the guy never had any scandals that I can think of despite that fame, and seemed to be a genuine human being.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-22-2018, 10:22 AM   #144
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
He didnt bestow it on himself he was awarded it.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2018, 10:38 AM   #145
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
He didnt bestow it on himself he was awarded it.
Regardless, the reason he got it was for his fame and fortune. That's what the Hollywood star is about. Not any Christian-supported accomplishments. Doesn't really matter if he didn't ask for it, the point is that he got it because of his Hollywood lifestyle...

Last edited by Fish; 02-22-2018 at 10:44 AM..
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2018, 11:04 AM   #146
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhed View Post
God job keeping this out of DC.
RIP, Mr. Graham.
Disagree, claiming tax exempt status while theres 20 mil in your bank is something even regular celebrities (who aren't gaming the system) are NOT allowed to do.

That's why I maintain celebrity deaths on the main forum should be of non religious nature.

The burger flippers and grocery store cashiers and gas station attendants are expected to pay taxes on their earnings to build bridges, fund schools, and help society, even if they make minimum wage.

Billy made 25 million and proudly didn't pay shit, thanks to laws allowing peddlers of faith to skirt taxes that 99 percent of all other professions have to pay. Since he got special prividelges his whole life while he was alive, I don't see why he should get any in death.

Move his crusty ass to DC. I assure all the religious people he can enjoy reading them in the DC section while he's burning in hell, every bit as much as he can enjoy reading them in the Main Forum while he's burning in hell.
ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-22-2018, 11:18 AM   #147
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefFanForHire View Post
Jesus says "I will be with you until the end of the age". The age of aquarius ends in 2150. Global population is projected to hit 12 billion at 2050, thanks to Christianity and all the other major religions conscious decision to try and outbreed each other, consequences be damned.

Something's gotta give.

When I was in the 8th grade (I think) our teacher brought in a hippie to talk to us about "population control". He told us that day that the "earth could only support 6 billion people" and no more and that we would all be facing death by then. the world would starve.

Still around. Now, I am not saying that we can go on like this forever, but I also know "hysteronics" when I see them. I have also been seeing the same old players saying the "we must eliminate 3-4 billion people from the planet" and I think - OK...who decides who lives and who dies? Betchya a rubber chicken that it won't be poor people making those decisions, will it?

Just things to ponder. People (all of us) have been breeding since the beginning of time, have they not? (1) It's necessary and (2) hell, it's fun! But all kidding aside, What EXACTLY are you saying? That the religions of the world (all 3,800 of them) SHOULDN'T breed? And will YOU decide who IS and who ISN'T allowed to have children?

Frankly, I think this is devolving into something from Citizen Kane and I thank God everyday that I am an old man.....This world is going to hell as fast as it can...funny, just as predicted in Revelations - but so much for Christianity, right?
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2018, 11:42 AM   #148
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiStateNo View Post
When I was in the 8th grade (I think) our teacher brought in a hippie to talk to us about "population control". He told us that day that the "earth could only support 6 billion people" and no more and that we would all be facing death by then. the world would starve.

Still around. Now, I am not saying that we can go on like this forever, but I also know "hysteronics" when I see them. I have also been seeing the same old players saying the "we must eliminate 3-4 billion people from the planet" and I think - OK...who decides who lives and who dies? Betchya a rubber chicken that it won't be poor people making those decisions, will it?

Just things to ponder. People (all of us) have been breeding since the beginning of time, have they not? (1) It's necessary and (2) hell, it's fun! But all kidding aside, What EXACTLY are you saying? That the religions of the world (all 3,800 of them) SHOULDN'T breed? And will YOU decide who IS and who ISN'T allowed to have children?

Frankly, I think this is devolving into something from Citizen Kane and I thank God everyday that I am an old man.....This world is going to hell as fast as it can...funny, just as predicted in Revelations - but so much for Christianity, right?
That hippie was wrong

We are on pace to hit 12 billion in 30 years, bit different than 5 billion like in 1993, roughly 60 percent increase in less than 60 years

I never implied I personally would be the one to choose who does and doesn't breed. I implied that would be up the world state when it gets to that point.

The world is changing just like the Bible predicted it would - imagine that? If you make tens of thousands of predictions over tens of thousands of years, the law of averages dictates at least a couple will come true. I'm surprised, seeing as how you're old, that you've never heard of the "law of averages". Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I'm NOT old, I watch the same world going to shit that you, the difference is, I know organized religion is the CAUSE, not the solution. If Billy Graham were a "good man" he would have helped pass laws to get churches to pay their fair share in taxes. Instead, he helped breed the Joel Olsteens of this generation. A shameful legacy, to put it kindly.

Last edited by ChiefFanForHire; 02-22-2018 at 11:47 AM..
Old 02-22-2018, 11:44 AM   #149
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefFanForHire View Post
Disagree, claiming tax exempt status while theres 20 mil in your bank is something even regular celebrities (who aren't gaming the system) are NOT allowed to do.

That's why I maintain celebrity deaths on the main forum should be of non religious nature.

The burger flippers and grocery store cashiers and gas station attendants are expected to pay taxes on their earnings to build bridges, fund schools, and help society, even if they make minimum wage.

Billy made 25 million and proudly didn't pay shit, thanks to laws allowing peddlers of faith to skirt taxes that 99 percent of all other professions have to pay. Since he got special prividelges his whole life while he was alive, I don't see why he should get any in death.

Move his crusty ass to DC. I assure all the religious people he can enjoy reading them in the DC section while he's burning in hell, every bit as much as he can enjoy reading them in the Main Forum while he's burning in hell.
No reason you have to read this thread its called free will.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2018, 11:49 AM   #150
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
No reason you have to read this thread its called free will.
I'm exercising my free will to point out Graham life's legacy was that of a swindlers.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote