Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 03-27-2017, 02:23 PM  
Now you've pissed me off!

****Official 2017-2018 Missouri Tigers Basketball Thread****

Back up in your ass with the resurrection. Follow the Cuonzo Martin era here.

Recruiting Commitments:

2017:
Michael Porter Jr., SF, *****, Gatorade National Player of the Year
CJ Roberts, PG, ****
Blake Harris, PG, ***/****
Jeremiah Tilmon, F/C, ****
Kassius Robertson, Grad Transfer
Jontay Porter (possible re-classification from Class of '18), ****

Departures: No one that matters
Returning Players: No one that matters

Overall class ranking: #6 nationally.

Last edited by 'Hamas' Jenkins; 05-25-2017 at 07:20 PM..
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2018, 11:07 PM   #1951
Stay positive, don't give up

@BKSportsTalk: Cuonzo says he wanted either a timeout after they got the ball in the front court, or a shot by Kassius in the corner on the final possession.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-20-2018, 11:16 PM   #1952
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

21 turnovers. How did you guys almost beat West Virginia (because of their pressing forcing turnover defense). Seems like a team like that would be your bugaboo, and teams that don't pressure the ball handler would be a really good match up for Missouri.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2018, 11:26 PM   #1953
Stay positive, don't give up

@SamTSnelling: Again, I’ll reiterate. Every mock bracket tomorrow will have Missouri in the tournament. Every single one. If they lose to Kentucky, every single one.

Just beat Vandy and/or Arkansas and you have no worries.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-20-2018, 11:31 PM   #1954
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
@SamTSnelling: Again, I’ll reiterate. Every mock bracket tomorrow will have Missouri in the tournament. Every single one. If they lose to Kentucky, every single one.

Just beat Vandy and/or Arkansas and you have no worries.
Mostly agree, but if Mizzou can’t beat 11-16 Ole Miss at home what would make anyone think we can win either of the remaining two roadies or the Arky game? I mean, who’s confident Mizzou will win one of the final 3 right now? I’m not.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2018, 11:35 PM   #1955
Inmem 2.0

No way this loss doesn't put Mizzou on the bubble
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 08:15 AM   #1956
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
21 turnovers. How did you guys almost beat West Virginia (because of their pressing forcing turnover defense). Seems like a team like that would be your bugaboo, and teams that don't pressure the ball handler would be a really good match up for Missouri.
We went from a comfortable win to "almost beating them" for exactly that reason. We shit our collective pants when WV turned up the pressure at the end of the game.

We were up 13 with 5 minutes left and then the pants shitting commenced.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 08:53 AM   #1957
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Phillips and Harris were still on the team when they almost beat WV. Neither could shoot, but both could handle the ball decently.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 10:19 AM   #1958
Be Kind To Your Pets

The last two losses are disappointing. But at least they're not getting killed by 20 every night like under Kermit. I'm willing to give Cuonzo some time to build a program here.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2018, 11:07 AM   #1959
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
The last two losses are disappointing. But at least they're not getting killed by 20 every night like under Kermit. I'm willing to give Cuonzo some time to build a program here.
Yes. I'm too quick to dismiss the improvement we've seen from the Anderson years. If CM can pull in a couple nice guards we will see another big improvement. Someone that can command the offense and get the ball inside cleanly will help Tilmon immensely. Right now he has to jump two feet out of position just to get most of the passes thrown his way.
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-21-2018, 11:32 AM   #1960
On Hiatus

I think I am going to change Geist' s last name to Heist....because he steals every victory from us.
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-21-2018, 12:57 PM   #1961
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
I think I am going to change Geist' s last name to Heist....because he steals every victory from us.
I couldn't believe how careless he (and Robertson) were with the ball. They really didn't value the ball. Geist had his shot blocked an incredible amount of times as well. However, if the team would hit free throws, they win (regulation and/or overtime).
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2018, 11:47 AM   #1962
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I couldn't believe how careless he (and Robertson) were with the ball. They really didn't value the ball. Geist had his shot blocked an incredible amount of times as well. However, if the team would hit free throws, they win (regulation and/or overtime).
I will give Robertson a pass for a mistake here and there because the rest of his play makes up for it.

But Heist just continues to astound me with the bonehead plays....how Cuonzo hasn't benched him by now surprises me.
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-22-2018, 04:20 PM   #1963
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Porter Jr cleared for full participation, per Jon Rothstein of CBS.

https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/sta...6%7Ctwterm%5E0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2018, 04:32 PM   #1964
Starter

If Porter gets cleared to play the NCAA will put Mizzou in for sure.
baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-22-2018, 04:51 PM   #1965
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by baitism View Post
If Porter gets cleared to play the NCAA will put Mizzou in for sure.

It would appear he has been cleared to play.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.