Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 05-22-2007, 07:42 PM  
Superbowl MVP

What is your Favorite Podcasts?

I wanna know

Last edited by SLAG; 08-18-2013 at 11:28 PM..
SLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-12-2018, 06:26 PM   #346
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus View Post
The Chip Chipperson Podacast is the best podacast going right now
https://youtu.be/qpXqo9sAYWM
The first clip in that is my absolute favorite. I love all the jabs Chip and Anthony take at Opie

My favorite podcast right now is Cum Town. One of the guys has an annoying ass laugh, but Nick Mullen is a riot.

Others I listen to regularly are obviously JRE, TFATK, Legion of Skanks, PMT, and the Pat Mcafee show
Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-12-2018, 06:52 PM   #347
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huffmeister View Post
If you like true crime, the supernatural, aliens, conspiracies, and have a sick sense of humor, definitely check out The Last Podcast on the Left.
I only listen to the true crime and cult episodes (the L Ron Hubbard series got me listening to this pod). The others are a bit too much for me.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-12-2018, 09:34 PM   #348
Gimme My Berries Back!

Tom Wood's Show podcasts
https://tomwoods.com/podcasts/

and Scott Horton's Show
https://scotthorton.org/
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2018, 09:46 PM   #349
On one quarter

Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-12-2018, 09:46 PM   #350
Just Lurking

I loved STown by NPR.

Serial was a great mini series also. I liked season 1 couldn't get into season 2.

Currently listening to Case File. Some episodes are great, others I can't finish.
Renegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-18-2018, 09:48 PM   #351
On one quarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus View Post
The Chip Chipperson Podacast is the best podacast going right now
the latest episode with Bocchetti might my favorite. he doesn't know to react
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-18-2018, 10:55 PM   #352
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
I only listen to the true crime and cult episodes (the L Ron Hubbard series got me listening to this pod). The others are a bit too much for me.

True Crime All The Time.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2018, 09:06 PM   #353
Opie and Anthony XM 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishpicker View Post
the latest episode with Bocchetti might my favorite. he doesn't know to react
The Ira and Bobo episode will be hard to beat for me. I was going to purchase some Chip merch, but the Chip's Big Package is sold out in all sizes. I want both shirts and I wouldn't mind the mug so I guess I'll be waiting for that to become available again before ordering.
Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-26-2018, 12:30 PM   #354
Supporter

Guess it was a matter of time.

47 yo Kevin Smith sidelined with a massive heart attack.

Complete blockage of LAD artery.

Symptom onset between standup shows yesterday, went to ER and caught in timely manner.

Usually fatal if onset outside clinical setting.

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2018, 09:03 AM   #355
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth View Post
Burr's podcast from last Monday, that went extra long, was one of best. The whole manspreading argument.
IMHO. Burr's podcast is the funniest podcast. It always delivers the laughs.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2018, 12:06 PM   #356
Supporter

Bye bye youtube, hello Netflix.

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2018, 12:14 PM   #357
In Search of a Life

Joe Rogan guy here all the way
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2018, 11:49 PM   #358
MVP

Damn some of this with Kevin Smith. Really good he held on there.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-06-2018, 06:40 PM   #359
Supporter

I'm putting this here, even though Howard Stern is on Sirius/XM, not a podcast. But man, Howard is taking in the ****ING SHORTS over Scott Salem's wife.

Salem is a 'sad sack' engineer for the show, and has been with him forever. He's the butt of jokes, but ostensibly all in good fun.

But now, his wife has recurring cancer, and Scott has set up a GoFundMe, and Artie Lange is holding a benefit night to raise funds, and all sorts of friends of the show are donating.

Naturally, Howard isn't saying a word on air. And everywhere his fanbase congregates is positively burning to the ground over it.
Old 04-07-2018, 07:33 AM   #360
oxymoron

Recently been listening to a couple of true crime casts. There's Sword and Scale, an ongoing bi-weekly show that covers a variety of (mostly) murders. And the other, Atlanta Monster, is a weekly pod about the Atlanta child murders of the late 70's and early 80's that just ended it's initial season. Macabre but interesting and entertaining.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.