Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-05-2018, 09:47 AM  
In Search of a Life

2018 mock draft

https://twitter.com/optimumscouting/...36144680292353

Same guy who had the chiefs moving up for Mahomes, has a lot of good info every year

Has the steelers moving up for Allen and bills up for Rosen
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2018, 09:03 AM   #2
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
https://twitter.com/optimumscouting/...36144680292353

Same guy who had the chiefs moving up for Mahomes, has a lot of good info every year

Has the steelers moving up for Allen and bills up for Rosen
Kind of a strange move for the Bills. They could have had Mahomes last year but passed then trad thier to first rounders to the Giants to get a QB.

I don't know. I do think the Pittsburgh/Josh Allen move makes a ton of sense.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-06-2018, 09:04 AM   #3
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Oh and the Broncos taking a OT. Perfect!

However I assume they landed Cousins looking at the mock.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-06-2018, 10:59 AM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Kind of a strange move for the Bills. They could have had Mahomes last year but passed then trad thier to first rounders to the Giants to get a QB.

I don't know. I do think the Pittsburgh/Josh Allen move makes a ton of sense.
I think it totally makes sense. The Bills up on picks and fired they GM just days after the draft.

I don't think that Whaley and his team scouted QB's, as they were sold on Tyrod Taylor. Now, the Bills have a chance to get a guy they like or turn those extra picks into 2019 picks.

They have a lot of options this year.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.