Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 01-23-2018, 11:42 AM  
Abolish The Salary Cap!

2018 Senior Bowl Thread

Roster/Weigh-In Results....

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2018/01...ement-results/

Eric Galko's daily practice summaries...

Spoiler!

Last edited by Quesadilla Joe; 01-26-2018 at 09:51 AM..
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-27-2018, 02:42 PM   #76
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

A lot of the activity for the game has been in the Broncos news megathread for some reason, just a heads up KChiefs.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2018, 04:22 PM   #77
Andy Reid Supporter

Ogbonnia Okoronkwo has looked great this week. Chiefs should really consider him.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2018, 04:35 PM   #78
Supporter

Cappa looked much better at guard than tackle in the game. Gave up a couple of sacks and some pressures while at OT. Looked much better inside, especially on runs. I loved the battles between him and Phillips in particular.
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 01-27-2018, 04:38 PM   #79
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGA45 View Post
Cappa looked much better at guard than tackle in the game. Gave up a couple of sacks and some pressures while at OT. Looked much better inside, especially on runs. I loved the battles between him and Phillips in particular.
I don't know where he's at in mocks right now but that may not be a bad option for KC at LG.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2018, 04:38 PM   #80
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Ogbonnia Okoronkwo has looked great this week. Chiefs should really consider him.
I reallly like him, but my question is how high do you take him?

Mayock made a great point the other day, at 6’1” it’s hard to see him as an every down 3/4 OLB.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2018, 04:46 PM   #81
In Search of a Life

Andrew Brown
Poona Ford
B.J. Hill
Darius Leonard
Ogbonnia Okoronkwo
Uchenna Nwosu
Marquis Haynes
JaMarcus King
Tyquan Lewis
Kemoko Turray

All prospects that I already liked and looked good today that are good fits for us.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2018, 04:54 PM   #82
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Darius Leonard
I really like this guy. Reminds me so much of Telvin Smith (LB Jags) whom I seriously wanted the Chiefs to draft in '14.
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 01-27-2018, 04:58 PM   #83
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGA45 View Post
I really like this guy. Reminds me so much of Telvin Smith (LB Jags) whom I seriously wanted the Chiefs to draft in '14.
I agree. I was also devastated to watch us pass on Telvin over and over again. I knew he was a steal for the Jags.
Old 01-27-2018, 05:26 PM   #84
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Andrew Brown
Poona Ford
B.J. Hill
Darius Leonard
Ogbonnia Okoronkwo
Uchenna Nwosu
Marquis Haynes
JaMarcus King
Tyquan Lewis
Kemoko Turray

All prospects that I already liked and looked good today that are good fits for us.
Poona Ford is just too dang small.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-27-2018, 07:17 PM   #85
MVP

Quote:
Andrew Brown
Poona Ford
B.J. Hill
Darius Leonard
Ogbonnia Okoronkwo
Uchenna Nwosu
Marquis Haynes
JaMarcus King
Tyquan Lewis
Kemoko Turray

Alot of hype on Turay, but he doesn't convert speed to power on his rushes and it leaves him washed out alot. I'm not sold on anything higher than our 3rd on him. He reminds me of a longer version of Dee Ford at this point. He's also been hurt alot of his career. He's worth a flyer as a situational pass rusher that you hope can develop, but that's it at this point.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-27-2018, 09:43 PM   #86
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Poona Ford is just too dang small.
Poona Ford is the type of guy that everyone says is too small, then gets drafted by the Patriots and has a 12 year career, goes to a handful or probowls and wins a few super bowl rings while everyone is annoyed that he "fell" to the Patriots in the fifth round.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-27-2018, 10:56 PM   #87
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan View Post

Poona Ford is the type of guy that everyone says is too small, then gets drafted by the Patriots and has a 12 year career, goes to a handful or probowls and wins a few super bowl rings while everyone is annoyed that he "fell" to the Patriots in the fifth round.
Eh. Being too dang small for this Defense doesn't mean he can't fit in anywhere.

For this scheme, it's a non-starter.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-27-2018, 11:02 PM   #88
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I don't know where he's at in mocks right now but that may not be a bad option for KC at LG.
Not a bad option at all. And he still has untapped potential.