Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Who would you most like to bang?
Patrick Mahomes 3 6.00%
Isiah Pacheco 4 8.00%
Travis Kelce 9 18.00%
Rashee Rice 0 0%
Kadarius Toney 0 0%
Mecole Hardman 0 0%
Creed Humphrey 3 6.00%
Jawaan Taylor 0 0%
Chris Jones 2 4.00%
Mike Pennel 1 2.00%
George Karlaftis 2 4.00%
Nick Bolton 1 2.00%
Drue Tranquil 2 4.00%
Trent McDuffie 4 8.00%
Justin Reid 2 4.00%
Harrison Butker 5 10.00%
Clyde Edwards-Helaire 0 0%
Leo Chenal 2 4.00%
Hollywood Brown 0 0%
Other - state your preference 10 20.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-20-2024, 02:07 PM  
20 Menthol KOOLs

Who is the hottest dude on the team?

For the purpose of this exercise, we’re only using current Chiefs players or those who may possibly or are likely to return (ex: MVS is out, Hardman is in). STDs are nonexistent and no baby trapping allowed! This is purely based off of who you think the hottest dude on the team is.

This is totally not gay, by the way, I promise. A conversation about the Elvis Grbac ‘Sexiest Athlete Alive’ cover in the Mahomes thread spawned this idea.

This is a safe space for you to get out all of your gayness. No one will ever judge you.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 02:55 PM   #16
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

I voted for Mike Pennel
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 03:07 PM   #17
Mod Team

McDuffie, Kelce or Butker for sure. They are really the only three choices.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 03:08 PM   #18
Future NBA Finals MVP

McDuffie or Kelce I would imagine.

Definitely isnt Mahomes

But its difficult to judge guys looks if ur not a polesmoker
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 03:08 PM   #19
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Virus gonna pick the fattest white dude on the team lmao
Why do you think I put Creed on my pole, I mean, poll?

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 03:13 PM   #20
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I bet Noah Gray pulled a lot of pussy at Duke before he got tied down
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 03:19 PM   #21
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I bet Noah Gray pulled a lot of pussy at Duke before he got tied down
He's not a the poll so good spot. He can be your gay adopt a Chief though.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 03:27 PM   #22
Supporter

Wife says Kelce.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 03:29 PM   #23
MVP

Butker I guess.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-20-2024, 03:29 PM   #24
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Wife says Kelce.
Mine said the same.
Old 04-20-2024, 03:30 PM   #25
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Wife says Kelce.
How fast was her answer? Did she look at the options and mull them over, or did you say, "Honey, who's the hottest -", and she screamed "Kelce!" before you could finish the sentence?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 03:30 PM   #26
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Wish I could see their meat because it would help gauge the attractiveness level
Something tells me Chris Jones is your man
Old 04-20-2024, 03:31 PM   #27
MVP

I hear they call Leo "Cant hook Johnson." Not because he wears plaid flannel and keeps an axe in his truck
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-20-2024, 03:33 PM   #28
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Random Rain Man trivia: my body temperature is 96.7. Every time I go to the doctor, it's recorded at 96.7. I'm a stone cold killer.
I think this puts you at greater risk of cordyceps driving you around like a meat suit.

I’ll be keeping my eye on you.
Old 04-20-2024, 03:34 PM   #29
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
I’d like to be a good sport here, but try as I might, I just can’t find any dude “hot”. I’m regretfully out on this one.
Sounds like something a gay dude still in the closet would say to avoid rousing suspicion
Old 04-20-2024, 03:40 PM   #30
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Excuse me, have you SEEN Mike Pennel?!?

In all seriousness, I think those three would get the most votes from the general population.

McDuffie’s pretty as hell and I think he’s got grey eyes or something, Kelce is obviously tall and probably the most classically handsome on the team, and Butker’s look and style is always well put together.

Though I did see a video of Pacheco on Facebook during the playoffs and was surprised by the number of middle aged Midwestern moms who were thirsting over him. He is a handsome dude and his skin is basically perfect, nary a blemish on his face. Smooth as a baby’s bottom.